Has anyone here actually had any success in contacting the Estate?

IhateTheMedia

Proud Member
Country
United-States
There's so much that's missing like rehearsal footage, HD releases of concerts, Re-Issues of other albums, the millions in outdated certifications from basically every market etc. Have they ever responded to you guys when you tried to get in touch with them?

The "Estate" does not care about the fans or the Michael Jackson legacy or the family, or MJ interests in his music catalog.

Many fans have and they're aware that there's a demand for new content, but all they'll give you is a condescending response saying something along the lines of it not being their priority. It's happened a lot of times in the past so there's no point in emailing them about something that's been brought up to them for years. They'll want to focus on whatever else brings them more money.

Last edited:
Is there any chance for Michael's kids to take over the management of the estate at some point?

Sure, they are young, maybe not interested now and busy with their own lives. But I find it hard to imagine that strangers will be managing Michael's estate and legacy for a lifetime?

The "Estate" does not care about the fans or the Michael Jackson legacy or the family, or MJ interests in his music catalog.
true
looking at this thread it seems every other artists legacy gets a better support:

Apart from the lack of music releases I must be the only one who thinks the estate is doing a brilliant job?

It's a business at the end of the day and not necessarily simply trying to please the fans, it's in the interest of the estate to make as much money as possible.

The sales of unreleased music or concert footage will be very little in comparison to the big money makers like Broadway and touring shows, movies etc.

The real question you're asking is how do we force Branca to release the good stuff?

Ask Lord Jackson, I'm sure he's got some ideas. He's a real Smooth Criminal.

Apart from the lack of music releases I must be the only one who thinks the estate is doing a brilliant job?

It's a business at the end of the day and not necessarily simply trying to please the fans, it's in the interest of the estate to make as much money as possible.

The sales of unreleased music or concert footage will be very little in comparison to the big money makers like Broadway and touring shows, movies etc.
They're doing the Tohme Tohme itinerary with great success but they're not winning the hardcore fans over.

But I think overall, they've done every other artistic effort as well as Sony did the various compilations in the 2000s. The only true misfire was in 2010 and that's really why they're so contentious still, lingering hate over that fiasco.

The real question you're asking is how do we force Branca to release the good stuff?

Ask Lord Jackson, I'm sure he's got some ideas. He's a real Smooth Criminal.
I love him I will donate for him to get tickets for the upcoming seminar

They followed the fans' wishes for a long time and had a lively exchange.
I'll say with Bad 25 they did everything the fans wanted, but there was still a lot of complaining.
10,000 threads here in the forum about pixels in the image quality of the concert. And ultimately it was the project that most failed. There's always just complaining no matter what they do and I think then you stop communicating with a forum like this, but that doesn't mean that all fans are generally dissatisfied. Let be real Michael would also being anoyed about so much threads in a MJ-forum with the focus of what he did wrong, why he did not this or that instead of focus what he did brilliant.

I don`t know @Mister_Jay_Tee what you mean about the TomeTome-Tour, but he sure was never a seriös manager.

Let be real Michael would also being anoyed about so much threads in a MJ-forum with the focus of what he did wrong, why he did not this or that instead of focus what he did brilliant
The Michael Jackson estate are not Michael Jackson.

Back