Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Onir I was about to ask you about that ^^ and saw you already explained it.

I did Onir's and 20 from the top 40.

---------

Hey where is the regular team today. Today I did the few Onir's that remain, the Greek on and 20 from Top 40.

Last edited:
One more link for voting:

http://www.petrinjskiradio.hr/emisi...ana/630-krenula-je-6-sezona-strane-slusaonice

Select the song on the right and click vote. APWNN is #3!
It seems that you can only vote once. I'm going to use some proxies to vote a couple of times more.

Did Onir's and 100-196 of Top40+Pop radios. And I'm playing Onir's Youtube list as well right now.

*edit*
On a side note, I just remembered what I saw on the "past favourites" column on one of the websites: Black or White was listed! So I did the right thing and checked that box as well :punk:

Last edited:
Please vote for APWNN on this german radio station called Bayern 3 (Bayern is the german word for Bavaria). Just mail them your wish if you want. They play only wishes for a few hours every saturday ;)

MUSIKWUNSCH@BAYERN3.DE

They played LNFSG a lot but i only heard APWNN one or two times...

Guys ^^ when you ask people to vote for something that is not in English, please say what to click on, what page, what word--in essence please say how to navigate the page. Onir does this very well and people should look at his posts as an example.

I requested 20 top 40. It seems I can't vote on the Greek one again, I don't understand what to do for the German ones.

Guys ^^ when you ask people to vote for something that is not in English, please say what to click on, what page, what word--in essence please say how to navigate the page. Onir does this very well and people should look at his posts as an example.

I requested 20 top 40. It seems I can't vote on the Greek one again, I don't understand what to do for the German ones.
The german don't have a button or something like that. You can only send them an e-mail with the title of the song ;) The link is the e-mail adress :D

^^Then in the future, they need to say what name the e-mail is going to. Someone who does not read German, needs to be told exactly what to do and where to find the information. For instance, when I click on the link, all I see is a bunch of words that I don't understand.

Onir what does this statement below mean?
"Radiodalmacija.hr stranice koriste kolacice za pruzanje boljeg korisnickog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglasavanja. Nastavkom pregleda radiodalmacija.hr stranica slazes se s koristenjem kolacica. Za nastavak pregleda i koristenja radiodalmacija.hr stranica klikni Slazem se."

Last edited:
Petrarose;4048342 said:
Onir what does this statement below mean?
"Radiodalmacija.hr stranice koriste kolacice za pruzanje boljeg korisnickog iskustva, funkcionalnosti i prikaza sustava oglasavanja. Nastavkom pregleda radiodalmacija.hr stranica slazes se s koristenjem kolacica. Za nastavak pregleda i koristenja radiodalmacija.hr stranica klikni Slazem se."

The page uses cookies for better user experience... bla bla. If you click "Slažem se" - I agree. If you click "Odbijam" - I refuse.

I just leave it like that. I didn't click on either of them.

Back