Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Requested on Top 40 STTR and APWNN on dozens of stations. Requested LNFSG and APWNN on all Urban AC stations.

I requested APWNN on a lot of Top 40 stations. A lot of them had STTR, Can someone please clarify to me how is it that STTR is in so many stations when it isn't an official single release? Don't get me wrong I love the fact that it is there- the more songs that can potentially be played the better the promotion for Xscape, but just curious really.

My own gut feeling is that ppl simply like STTR more than APWNN and especially the Audien remix. I just bought it on Itunes and it really is a good dance remix which is something ppl are into these days.

I requested APWNN on a lot of Top 40 stations. A lot of them had STTR, Can someone please clarify to me how is it that STTR is in so many stations when it isn't an official single release? Don't get me wrong I love the fact that it is there- the more songs that can potentially be played the better the promotion for Xscape, but just curious really.

My own gut feeling is that ppl simply like STTR more than APWNN and especially the Audien remix. I just bought it on Itunes and it really is a good dance remix which is something ppl are into these days.

I noticed it too that Slave is on radio list instead of APWNN?
Also if radio channels already have LNFSG on their play lists, they have Slave too.
Not that I mind it :clapping: I just click LNFSG and Slave, and then add APWNN manually.
I even came across TDCAU on 1 channel and of course I requested it:D

Requested APWNN on 40 Urban AC stations and 25 TOp 40 stations

Also requested all of the other songs from Xscape that were already listed

I requested APWNN on all formats today - incl. Rhythmic, Pop, Hot AC, Urban and Urban AC. Some Urban AC stations have up to 5 songs - LNFSG, APWNN, Loving You, STTR and DYKWYCA. Of course I requested all songs where available.

I requested APWNN and any other MJ songs listed on all Urban Stations; also on dozens of Top 40 stations.

Allusio;4038591 said:
I’ve just noticed that “A place with no name (2014)” is on the playlists of some Canada radio stations.

Um, requested APWNN on all TOP40, HOT AC, Main AC radio stations of Canada.

Only 1 radio station (002. 105.7 Rhythme FM (Montréal, QC)) has “A place with no name (2014)” in the playlist ... That makes me sad a bit.

I requested 30 Top 40 stations. Those with Slave already listed I added the other 3 songs. If there were no songs already listed I was only able to choose 3 songs. I notice that Michael's name is practically missing from the list now. We need more people to request.

What songs are you guys focusing on now?

Just requested an additional 13 songs on urban ac. Yeah that commercial is out so requesting APWNN is critical.

Oh so no more Loving You?

Today I did 60-90 on Top 40 for 3 songs.

I'm not requesting Loving You. That song never really impacted US radio. Also it wasn't an actual single (just like Slave wasn't either).

Requested APWNN on all Urban AC stations. Also requested all other Xscape songs that were listed

Happy to report that I heard both LNFSG and Loving You on the local radio stations down here in Malta almost daily these past few months. The (sort of) bad news is that I have yet to hear APWNN.

I requested songs while the forum was travelling around. Will request more today.

Slave can you give more instructions for the site. I clicked on the link and from there I did not know what to do. There are some pictures on the bottom, so should I click on one of them? When I click on the link I don't see a list on songs on the screen.

Vote (select the song and click "Glasaj!") for APWNN on this MTV charts (Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia) - you can vote multiple times! Just re-open the links:

http://www.mtv.com.hr/top-liste/top-20
http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20
http://www.mtv.si/lestvice/top-20

Votes from all 3 countries count for the same chart. So please vote multiple times in all 3 links.
Done! Will do it every day.

Can you please request it on this german radio station? :) it would help a lot! Just search for the song on the site and press "abstimmen" :)
http://www.antenne.de/musik/die-top-10-des-tages-immer-von-19-bis-20-uhr.html
I'm having problems with this. Can you only vote on weekdays? I can't find a link to the song. I typed it in their search but it only came up with articles about it.

Back