Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
LOL I actually don't have final opinion. I must hear more Cascio's tracks (if there are any)...
I wanted to call these guys liars, but I just can't... because they really seem to be supportive, on the other hand human race is really unpredictable...

it's so much fun listen to MJ jumping around from deep to high notes with such an ease. in breaking news, KYHU and monster everything seems so pressed and uneasy. simple reason, the impersonator is having a hard time imitating...

In the second verse of 'Monster' it's extremely confusing how differently the voice resonates on low and high notes. That shows some really poor control of the soft roof of mouth that is necessary to resonate high sounds. Michael never had problems with it, so I doubt it could be just because it's demo records. I mean, listen to the intro to TWYLM, he was just talking on the telephone and resonating high notes absolutely beautifully..
I'm not even saying about vibrato, it's been discussed million times

Again, it's just my opinion, I'm not trying to impose on anyone, and hope that you won't impose on me, let's respect each other

chocomarker

l agree with you ,unfortunately Michael did not use his friends ,they all were behind the mask ,they wanted him just because he is Michael Jackson.

They are like arvizos. ,Chandler ext......

Are you seriously comparing the Cascios ,who stood by Michael during the most horrible moments of his life, to the shameless Arvizos and Chandlers...who are responsible for his greatest heartache.

It is truly a world gone mad if you are.

since when does MJ make a vibrato/tremolo after each line that he sings?

lyrics from KYHU (outlines)

and find a place to stayyyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]
she wipes the tears awayyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaAhTOHCzQ

and for basically every line???

compare this to malachi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4&feature=related

sorry for each line he has the same sheepish vibrato at the last word of each line.

and now compare this to the natural MJ vibrato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYcKYve_bc&feature=related

its basically a dead give away. michael didn't deserve this crap!

I agree , definitely a dead give away. Also if you haven't done so yet, listen to Let me let go, and then check out Monster. I found it shocking.

Are you seriously comparing the Cascios ,who stood by Michael during the most horrible moments of his life, to the shameless Arvizos and Chandlers...who are responsible for his greatest heartache.

It is truly a world gone mad if you are.

we are only speaking about telling lies here. cascios saying "oh yes we really, really produced these songs with him. we only have 1 mastertape of each song, no other samples and the harddrive and computer have crashed so no more voice samples for each song. sorry! and sorry that the voices on each track don't sound like michael but if you play with them and alter them eventually they will sound like MJ!" and telling lie after lie.

that they supported him, that no one denies. thumbs up for that. but playing around with michael's legacy and having 3 songs on his first album after his death, which are fake and sung by an impostor? now, how would that feel if someone played around with your legacy after your death?

I agree , definitely a dead give away. Also if you haven't done so yet, listen to Let me let go, and then check out Monster. I found it shocking.

i wonder why no one from the estate or sony actually took their time to listen to those songs for some time? just takes a few minutes. listening to KYHU, monster or breaking news actually makes my ears bleed and then when I listen to hold my hand or behind the mask, it feels so good to actually hear the real MJ who has no problem hitting all the notes and without having to think "this is MJ. uhm no this particular part it's not him. but the next part it's him again. or not. oh wait, this is an adlib from earth song. and this one from YRMW" - with all other songs except the 3 cascio songs you don't have this problem.

I dont believe its Michael and a stupid Oprah show wont change my opinion because i believe shes as fake as shes always been.

ilmjj

l believe in two person in this world God and Michael

Arviso too play the rules of family poor that needed it help, and after all this 3 years of pain 2003 2005 2005 for dearest Michael.

Come on let's be realist we don't talk about me , you ,Obama .....we talk about Michael Jackson.

2) I listened to MJ's song SHOUT... it's strange... if it was released recently, I am sure doubters would say it's not MJ...

It's certainly different, but I can hear MJ all the way through.

This takes me back to 2001 when I first heard Invincible.............

It sounded sooooo different to HIStory............

But to me Breaking News is still 50/50.........

On one side.......it just doesn't feel like MJ........

On the other side......Teddy Riley and Bruce Swedien wouldn't lie........
......but they weren't present when these were 'recorded'!!!!!!!

What we need is:
1.) All available video footage to be made public......
2.) Sony and Estate to make public statements (live video footage and not internet 'text')....
3.) All personnel who worked on these songs to make public statements.....
4.) The actual names of the audiologists / musicologists and their results to be made public.....
And 5.) All relevant Cascio demo's to be made public in their original raw form!!!!

It might sound excessive, but this is Michael Jackson!!!!

Last edited:
Have your opinions changed?
=
Are you ill? We will cure you.

... Maybe. I don't know the threadstarter yet, I did not do my homework ;-)

(I'ld actually like to be banned now.
Someone has to stop me from coming back and read and react.)

have your opinions changed?
=
are you ill? We will cure you.

... Maybe. I don't know the threadstarter yet, i did not do my homework ;-)

(i'ld actually like to be banned now.
Someone has to stop me from coming back and read and react.)

loool :)

This takes me back to 2001 when I first heard Invincible.............

It sounded sooooo different to HIStory............

But to me Breaking News is still 50/50.........

On one side.......it just doesn't feel like MJ........

On the other side......Teddy Riley and Bruce Swedien wouldn't lie........
......but they weren't present when these were 'recorded'!!!!!!!
[/B]!!!!

oh krshna28... when you heard hold my hand, hollywood tonight, the way you love me, another day, behind the mask and much too soon, did you have such a hard time like with breaking news identifying if it was MJ or not?

its just that its an impersonator singing breaking news, KYHU and monster and your ears are giving you the natural signal "something's not right here, where's MJ's voice" - something that doesnt happen with the other 7 songs, I'm sure :)

since when does MJ make a vibrato/tremolo after each line that he sings?

lyrics from KYHU (outlines)

and find a place to stayyyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]
she wipes the tears awayyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaAhTOHCzQ

and for basically every line???

compare this to malachi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4&feature=related

sorry for each line he has the same sheepish vibrato at the last word of each line.

and now compare this to the natural MJ vibrato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYcKYve_bc&feature=related

its basically a dead give away. michael didn't deserve this crap!

Amazing !!!!!

The same vibrato !!!!

:clapping:

l am going to have album for too many reasons:

1-To make Michael number one as always.
2 - l am satisfy of Hollywood tonight and Another day so l can play them in repeat mode.

The problem now that they will give us 9 songs more from this band of Liars Cascio....... shit

You can quote this post if you are agree with me if not please don't because l have problem in my life

My problem is Michael not here anymore to stop this war.

¿Where are the handwritten lyrics from Michael Jackson on Cascio Tracks?:

handwritten-beat-it-lyrics-michael-jackson-9334510-676-440.jpg

No PROOFS.

Just listen to that awful vibrato. I'm never gonna change my mind about those tracks.

Each time I listen to any of the Cascio tracks the only song that manages to get stuck in my head is Let Me Let Go by Jason Malachi--not saying that means anything but that's just what happens.

My opinion has not changed from the first time I've heard these tracks. The forced vibrato is what sticks out more than anything; I believe there are traces of Michael's vocals (albeit a lot of sampling from other tracks) but more have been filled in by another artist (or otherwise so processed digitally that I can't equate it to Michael anymore). To me it sounds like someone trying to mimic all of Michael's trademark mannerisms and vocal techniques, but straining very hard to do so and still failing.

What ever became of these "work tapes" the Cascios allegedly recorded of Michael in their studio? I'd be interested in seeing them, although from what I've read the tapes don't show anything other than Michael discussing the tracks--not recording them and not writing the lyrics to them. In my personal opinion, these tracks were penned primarily by Eddie Cascio, and Michael may have performed a few rough cuts or offered a few tips for improvement while visiting the Cascios, but something tells me they weren't something Michael conceived nor recorded with any intent to release...

Last edited:
Lol.....

The vocals on Keep Your Head Up sound exactly the same as How I Do by Jason Malachi.....

You cant just all ignore this, its pretty much the same voice! At the very least the vocals are closer to Malachi's than Michael's.

If you took Keep Your Head Up, then a Michael track and Malachi's How I do. Then you presented them to someone neutral without telling them who the singers are on any of the songs.

They would tell you that the voice on Keep Your Head Up is much closer to How I do by Malachi than the MJ song.

Honestly, I have to believe that people are just ignoring how similar Malachi's vocals are to those on the Cascio tracks. You cannot deny that they sound scarily similar.

Listen to Keep Your Head Up, then listen to How I Do by Malachi. Thats all I ask of you.

^ My final opinion on this: all 3 songs are MJ. After hearing the album versions, it's so simple to tell for me. I actually like that MJ was trying something new. Leave it up to him to always be innovating and trying new sounds and effects. Can't wait for the new album :)

And I have listened to How I Do, it's on my i-pod.... that sounds NOTHING like Keep Your Head Up to me.

At first I had my doubts about Breaking News but now I'm sure the majority of vocals on the Cascio tracks are Michael's.

^ My final opinion on this: all 3 songs are MJ. After hearing the album versions, it's so simple to tell for me. I actually like that MJ was trying something new. Leave it up to him to always be innovating and trying new sounds and effects. Can't wait for the new album :)

And I have listened to How I Do, it's on my i-pod.... that sounds NOTHING like Keep Your Head Up to me.

Certain parts of the vocals on that song STRONGLY resemble the vocals on Keep Your Head Up to me.

You know sometimes I sit there listening and I almost convince myself that these songs are Michael. Then I listen to a Malachi song and I snap right back into it. Thats whats just happened here, listening to that Malachi song.

No. I am still sure they're not him. The Cascio interview seems to have served its intended purpose.

I really don't know what to think... I feel kind of nauseous whenever I listen to these 3 tracks... I am always like... which part is his voice, which isn't? I am all ears whenever they are playing. It's so annoying. But the truth is, they are the only 3 tracks I doubt whether it is Michael...the songs are just overproduced! Feel guilty cuz I actually like Monster and Breaking News... KYHU is .. a bit bleh to me even if it is Michael. The "she works in a restauraaaant" part is kinda too sappy to me. And let's face it, Michael did get sappy every once in a while.

Bottom line - I still have doubts,and it is so nerve wrecking...

You only have to compare the voice on BEST OF JOY and KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

They are 2 voices totally different.

BEST OF JOY is MJ.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP is Malachi or other. The same person that sings in BREAKING NEWS, MONSTER and ALL I NEED.... plus BURN TONIGHT and WATER.... etc... from CASCIO´S.

The telephone voice on The way you love me is more MJ than any of the other Cascio tracks.

I want to believe them. I really do. But I listen to the Cascio songs, and I just know it's not all Michael. If he's there, it's in a quick "hoo" or "HAA" or those ad-libs he always does, which sound easily put in by the producer. The person singing isn't as skilled or trained as Michael. Mike was a thoroughly trained vocalist with YEARS of practicing. This voice sounds very "un-trained" and weak compared to Mikes voice. I get this with how he sings the melodies, some ad-libs, and when he riffs at the end of the chorus's.

BLAHHHHHHH this sucks!

I don't effing know......blaaaaaaaaah...I find BN sounds the most like him...I feel him the most in that song....KYHU, I hear bits and pieces of him, and same with Monster...I'd be listening to the song(s) and I'm like..'oooh, there he is! ooh, now it's someone else....oh, there's another little bit of him...'....it's just too cut and paste....I don't believe ANY of the songs are 'frauds' or 'fakes'...i definitely hear him in each Cascio track, but not enough for me to consider the song a MICHAEL JACKSON song...I just wish they hadn't used the songs, period......I wouldn't miss them :(

Last edited:
Back