Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
Actually, of the 3 Cascio tracks, KYHU is by far the closest to MJ-sounding (without wanting to give Sony fraud tips). I had trouble telling the difference. Monster, on the other hand, is just.....well, it would be almost funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Last edited:
Wooow, I wasn't aware that so many people are still doubtful...interesting.

No, and I won't let anything change that. I won't be influenced by the Oprah Interview or the Estate's statement.

I think it's odd how 2/3 of the Cascio songs on the album are mixed in that odd way with the vocals not on the center channel. I also find the vibrato odd. This singer has a better vibrato in All I Need but sounds the least like MJ there. The closest this person sounds like MJ is KYHU.

I respect all opinions. I accept the fact that my theory may not be correct. We will never know the truth behind these tracks.

No it didn't, the closet one with Michael's voice to me is KYHU but the rest and also Hollywood Tonight I have problems to listen his voice.
They didn't give any convincing proof of the authenticity of the songs but I really like their supporting actitude to Michael.

My stance has not changed, MJ is no where in the Cascio tracks. The lie is running sprints now, but the truth's marathon run will creep up on it hopefully sooner than later.

I also find the vibrato odd. This singer has a better vibrato in All I Need but sounds the least like MJ there.
Is "All I Need" even supposed to be an MJ song? What's the story behind it?

The intro makes me want to blow chunks. It'd be insulting to claim it's him, tbh.

^ Ever since Taryll started his tweets last night, now all of a sudden we have the doubters back in full motion. He's given fuel to the fire.

At this point... you either think it's MJ or not. Nothing will change. The album will be released as expected, and things will charge on. Really no point in complaining anymore.

^ Ever since Taryll started his tweets last night, now all of a sudden we have the doubters back in full motion. He's given fuel to the fire.
Do you really think anyone cares about what he has to say? I know I don't follow him, and I doubt many others do either.

The thread about it here is mostly comprised of the usual Jackson family hate.

The album will be released as expected, and things will charge on. Really no point in complaining anymore.

I think that is the worst thing people can do. If we sit back and take it we're going to have this on EVERY future release. Even people who believe it's MJ should want this sorted out.

:) A hint : with threads as this one the number of doubters but also of those who are certain of fake tracks will grow. Why : because of the fake-thinking people are the most active and assertive posters.
There are not much posters here who believe that the tracks are Michael.
So what you hear most and when it is repeated many times people end up to believe it. It is psychological. Indoctrination can have more impact than what we hear on the tracks.
And that is also psycholigical.

The subject lets room for doubt.
This leaves room for indoctrination of all kind.
There should be "waterproof" proof of authenticity.
Or else, it would be good that there are people who bring the whole case as soon as possible to court. I think we need 200 % of legal and scientifical proof. If... if that's enough...

since when does MJ make a vibrato/tremolo after each line that he sings?

lyrics from KYHU (outlines)

and find a place to stayyyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]
she wipes the tears awayyy[strange, sheepish vibrato]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaAhTOHCzQ

and for basically every line???

compare this to malachi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4&feature=related

sorry for each line he has the same sheepish vibrato at the last word of each line.

and now compare this to the natural MJ vibrato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYcKYve_bc&feature=related

its basically a dead give away. michael didn't deserve this crap!
:clapping:

Do you really think anyone cares about what he has to say? I know I don't follow him, and I doubt many others do either.

The thread about it here is mostly comprised of the usual Jackson family hate.

I agree!

I just wonder how do we follow Taryll on twitter if some of us like me don't have twitter????

I have my ears, and they tell me it is Jason Malachi on those three tracks or someone who sounds like Jason Malachi, but certainly not Michael Jackson

Unfortunately my opinion has changed. It's now cemented in that most of the vocals on the Cascio tracks are not MJ. A real shame for me as I love the Monster music, but the vocals, especially at the end with the ad libs are just awful. I am shocked and saddened that Sony, and especially the MJ Estate, would do this. I love the real MJ tracks though and I'm glad that the 'Michael' album is finally here.

There are not much posters here who believe that the tracks are Michael.
So what you hear most and when it is repeated many times people end up to believe it. It is psychological. Indoctrination can have more impact than what we hear on the tracks.
And that is also psycholigical.
Yes, you're right. Us doubters are evil, brainwashing, reptilian humanoids. You've got us all figured out, we'll go back to our native homeworld now.

They keep telling us how beautiful the emperor's clothes are...trotting out the Cascios and Terry Riley. But it just doesn't sound like Michael to me, particularly the vibrato. He never in his life had vibrato that sounded like a nanny-goat. No vocalist or instrumentalist ever tries for that style of vibrato. (I take that back. Guy Lombardo's big band had that sound on their saxophones! Ugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6SoCAljEE&feature=fvst :) i.e., 12 seconds in.)

You know..it's really hard to believe that the Cascio family would have 25 years of Loyalty and love..then all of a sudden go, "Hey, let's have a Michael Jackson impersonator sing some songs and put them onto his new album" ..I just don't get it? It's not logical or sensible in anyway to me.

I had been worried about this for a long time, don't get me wrong I have had doubt's...but...it's like I look at all that the Estate and Sony has done to say "Look, IT IS him, we did every test possible, and it is him."

It's realllly hard to go against it, I do wonder why Sony would go through all this trouble, for just 3 songs? Would there actually be a reason to put "Fake songs" on the album? Obviously it would be a really negative reason to somehow, a conspiracy but...Again, there it may not sound like him completely, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not him. ..Voice effects (I don't get why they would add that though), Michael's voice changing, trying different things with his voice, edited way too much and being recorded in a home studio in the basement must come to into play..right?

The family members who claim it's not him...Why don't they Sue? Why didn't they take action as soon as they heard they were going to put them on the album? All I see is twitter rants, which do NOTHING. They mean NOTHING to me...Taj and Taryll..well, shame on them, regardless of everything, they should never be playing with fans emotions by going on twitter rants like this. They either need to do SOMETHING about it, or just be quiet. If they actually believe this stuff, they should be taking legal action, but they choose not to, why is that?

Personally, I think the Cascio songs are very good...They are catchy, they are worthy to be on the album, but the "controversy" does make them tough to listen to at times..But still, I LOVE these Cascio songs, and I believe they are Michael.

Well, until then, I will enjoy these songs, and I really can't think "Oh Sony hired an Imposter, Every producer and person who worked with Michael were bribed, the Cascios betrayed them, Sony payed millions, but they are still fake." It's just way too much to believe for me...

Yes, you're right. Us doubters are evil, brainwashing, reptilian humanoids. You've got us all figured out, we'll go back to our native homeworld now.

Yes, we ended up to believe it is fake, shame on us the Deceivers, while all others who believe that it's not fake they were touched by the Holy Ghost's truth.

You know..it's really hard to believe that the Cascio family would have 25 years of Loyalty and love..then all of a sudden go, "Hey, let's have a Michael Jackson impersonator sing some songs and put them onto his new album" ..I just don't get it? It's not logical or sensible in anyway to me.

I had been worried about this for a long time, don't get me wrong I have had doubt's...but...it's like I look at all that the Estate and Sony has done to say "Look, IT IS him, we did every test possible, and it is him."

It's realllly hard to go against it, I do wonder why Sony would go through all this trouble, for just 3 songs? Would there actually be a reason to put "Fake songs" on the album? Obviously it would be a really negative reason to somehow, a conspiracy but...Again, there it may not sound like him completely, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not him. ..Voice effects (I don't get why they would add that though), edited way too much and being recorded in a home studio in the basement must come to into play..right?

The family members who claim it's not him...Why don't they Sue? Why didn't they take action as soon as they heard they were going to put them on the album? All I see is twitter rants, which do NOTHING. They mean NOTHING to me...Taj and Taryll..well, shame on them, regardless of everything, they should never be playing with fans emotions by going on twitter rants like this. They either need to do SOMETHING about it, or just be quiet. If they actually believe this stuff, they should be taking legal action, but they choose not to, why is that?

Personally, I think the Cascio songs are pretty good...They are catchy, they are worthy to be on the album, but the "controversy" does make them tough to listen to at times..

Well, until then, I will enjoy these songs, and I really can't think "Oh Sony hired an Imposter, Every producer and person who worked with Michael were bribed, the Cascios betrayed them, Sony payed millions, but they are still fake." It's just way too much to believe for me...

So if they did the tests and analysis it means that they doubted too. I wonder why? lol

So if they did the tests and analysis it means that they doubted too. I wonder why? lol

They probably did tests and analysis for EVERY other song on the album. I can guarantee you that. When Sony was going to buy them they had to..Yes they even tested songs like Another Day.

the Cascios tracks are my favourite in the whole album , i can't get enough of them , without these songs the album will be very out of date and simple,,,these songs are edgy and new and they make u wanna dance,,,,and i love 50 rap it is amazing track... one of the cascios songs will give MJ a new#1 for sure !!!!! yes ye yes !

They probably did tests and analysis for EVERY other song on the album. I can guarantee you that. When Sony was going to buy them they had to..Yes they even tested songs like Another Day.

Another day would be probably a routine 2 seconds analysis, while the Cascio tracks have been probably dissecated to actually hear here and there some Michael.

exactly , Sony will not buy fake songs !

Another day would be probably a routine 2 seconds analysis, while the Cascio tracks have been probably dissecated to actually hear here and there some Michael.

Well, regardless of anything, they did everything possible to see if it was his voice...As much as I question some of what Sony did, they took every precaution to make sure that they were in fact buying Michael Jackson songs..Sony would not risk their entire corporation's reputation for three songs, would they? It would hurt Sony more because it would taint the reputation of their company. Which from a business perspective, Reputation is everything, they want goodwill of the customers, I doubt they would want something like this over their heads...They would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

But Tsukiji, even if these tracks are 100% Michael Jackson, it still begs the question as to why over 50% of the fans are doubting that it actually is him in the first place.

- Some massive amount of editing must have been done if it's him, to the point where it doesn't sound like him. It is not acceptable to place them on the album.

- If MJ is in a sub-optimal recording environment and what they have to work on is un-releasable, then don't even consider it for the album.

- The songs are very weak. Monster is probably the strongest of the 3, but that's not saying much. A lot of us believe that these are so bad that they're tarnishing his legacy.

Is "All I Need" even supposed to be an MJ song? What's the story behind it?

The intro makes me want to blow chunks. It'd be insulting to claim it's him, tbh.

It was leaked as a Cascio track. Rumours say it got rejected because the producers didn't think it sounded right. hmm...

The weird part is the symbolism in the lyrics.

"whatever happened to our hero (MJ)
they (Sony) must give another chance"

It's almost like it was sung after MJ passed.

My ears say it's not MJ, but my mind was convinced that MJ's voice changed and these tracks are real...
3 things that changed my mind a bit:
1) I saw Cascios speaking.. they seem to be really great supportive friends...
2) I listened to MJ's song SHOUT... it's strange... if it was released recently, I am sure doubters would say it's not MJ...
3) MJ's vocals in Hollywood Tonight are similar to Cascios' tracks...

I'm with you...

Back