He was there....

Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

I don't know, maybe it's because I can't "feel" him when I'm awake. I look for something...and I can't find anything. Because after my father died, I could "feel" him around. But with Michael....there's nothing. And it's just so hard to take. But then the other day I also realized that I was being selfish, because he needs to be where his children are. They need him the most, they are his priority. Not some fan he didn't even know. His spirit needs to be taking care of his children and his family first.
summer the reason you CAN'T feel Michael as you did your dad, is exactly that! He's close to his children now, as they need him most. :) The hand thing you felt I'm guessing it could be one of your guardian angels, spirit guides or relatives. They were giving you support in their own way. :) You are enveloped by their love!

Re: I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING it might be comforting for you all to read, something happened last ni

I found the vest, and posted the pic. And now it is starting to make some crazy sense in a good and bad way. I feel Michael may have been trying to tell me something. As soon as I started searching for the vest and realized it was from the Julien's auction it started to make sense. I can't continue but if you really want to know it is in a different topic of mine. I don't know. Maybe that is stupid for me to think that might be what it was about.

I also feel that Michael may have wanted me to have the vest. I already feel like he has given it to me even though I may not have it physically. I can just not know why this would happen, but I feel like he hung his vest in my closet for a reason.

I think the reason for a lot of people why they are having a hard time believing me, I don't blame you, I would most likely lean towards not believing something like this if I read it from someone else. I would have a horribly hard time with believing them. Seeing the vest, it wasnt all colorful and vivid and in your face like in real life. The best word I can think of is ETHERAL, like there, but not really. I could SEE it flowing in faint glows, purples, golds, muted colors, but it FELT full of light, so full of light I could almost see a slight glow around it. I need to paint/draw it guys for it to make more sense.

No I was not dreaming, I was not paralyzed, in fact was VERY much awake in order to make that nightmarish feeling I had if I were to go to sleep go away.

I was scared, yes, but once that feeling passed, was very comforted over what had happened, and sad also. Something special had DEFINATELY happened, I can't deny that.

sunnyday81, sure feel free to share what youve learned, it's interesting even tho I won't read it and say, "oh yeah, that must be why it happened." lol but like I said I would consider it, just would never be able to make a decision as to some sort of scientific or religious explanation for why it happened.

Great read man. I do believe in Outside the body experience.

sunnyday I have a question (for when u return) ... since he's no longer individuated in a proximate fleshly body, and since time is more holographic where he is now rather than linear, and since his energy is expasive now, isn't it true that he could visit many people in a short period and etc. . . are these things conclusive in the studies you've participated in or are they based on experiences gathered as they occur? Those are just a few questions for when u return and thanks for offerring to help understand this from a Christian perspective, if I'm understanding that correctly. Michael we love you so wherever you are.

Come on, didnt you had a different strory before that you've seen michael in your room, Please, stop it

lol, don't worry, we will never know for sure until we cross the border ourselves.
All the info I'm sharing is not "religious" it's spiritual (there's a difference there, but it's not against christianity at all) and is backed up by many spiritual people so I believe it's true. : I will continue tomorrow, I'm off to bed!

I thought he touched my shoulder the other night. It scared me and i immediately whispered Michael please, don't scare me and it stopped. I felt bad for freaking out, maybe just my imagination. Luve him Miss him

Reminded me of "Michael's star" at the end of Moonwalker movie. Remember that? The little girl believed in Michael's star and then they saw the light and boom Michael was back.
/quote]

Omg i remember that. i belive michael is now a star shining in the sky, looking down on all of us. :)

you know whats really ironic about all this? I used to write fan fics about 6 years ago when i was in high school...and I wrote this story called Haunted...about MJ dying and being a ghost...

Its very eerie to read now...o_0

Its comforting to think about MJ somehow being here in spiritual sense. A big part of me doesn't believe that...but ya know, I want to. In my dreams I do. Sometimes I look to the skies and wonder if MJ's spirit is looking down at all of this admiration and tribut for him. It's comforting.

I woke up in the middle of the night on Wednesday, and I just felt really panicked. I sat on the edge of the bed, and everything seemed surreal. I was fully awake, but I felt bad, and my hands felt funny (kind of numb). I thought to myself that I was going to die alone. After a few minutes I decided to lay back down and went back to sleep. I woke up and was fine the next morning, went to work, and then I came home. Then is when I got the phone call about Michael. I thought that was weird too.

It's amazing that some fans see him dreaiming with a bright flash light.
Wow. Angel light! That's awesome!

And on top we felt some apperiance around us when we were alone and talking about michael....only that was scary.
i think michael is teasing us a little bit.....
Thanks for sharing. I can understand things could be scary (is that scary for ya, baby? - sorry). I used to be really frightened of things like this, but experience over the years has made me much less so. You don't need to be afraid. If you're talking to Michael and feel a presence... it's most likely him. So many of us have had experiences like this. And Michael's sweet and loving :angel:

I think he didn't wanted to comeback into his prison mind body, because it felt so great and light like he was sooo free. Thatz a good feelin' to me to thinkin' about it.

I'm mean, I got the strogest deja vu ever when I saw the headlines of Michael's death, it was so vivid that it ain't even funny.
I have found that, for me at least, nearly all deja vu experiences can be directly traced back to a dream. Whenever I get that freaky deja vu thing (which isn't often - used to be when I was younger), it's usually only a few seconds before I remember, "Oh yeah! I dreamed this last week!" That's my theory about it, anyway. Ones you don't associate with a dream might just be because you don't consciously remember the dream.

When I first moved to Germany three years ago and we moved into our current apartment and bought a TV, I had a dream that my husband and I were together and saw on that very television in this very living room CNN saying that Michael had died. It was something like the day before his birthday. Know when we were going to the O2? August 28th. I guess that was a symbol. God, why did that one have to come true? I mean really, why? :cry:

Perhaps a moderator should merge this thread with the "He was there..." thread started by Thriller Wolf.

It's like this one... people hearing his voice, feeling his presence. (I myself have written my experiences there.) They're on the same topic. Don't know what to call it, though! Psychic experiences with Michael? Felt Michael's Presence?

I believe in the spiritual stuff.
MJ was a kind-hearted person who did a hell lots of good deeds. Also, no one has such an impact on so many lives in the world. He is someone special. He is an angel. So I'm sure on the day of his funeral, something extraordinary will happen. We all might see his angel light.

We need to share our stories!!! I got this email and I think it's fitting. Everyone should do this and forward to your friends!

He touched millions of lives.

His sound, moves, and flare made him an icon.

Many of us will remember where we were when we heard the news. He would want us to remember how he made us feel the first time. Share your story and become part of a global tribute to remember how Michael Jackson influenced our lives growing up while he became the world's most renowned star.

Be a part of history - keep this one going by forwarding this email with your responses and ccing one.glove@live.com.

Everyone has at least one memory about Michael Jackson, what's yours? The infamous yell (e.g., watching the thriller video and trying to copy the steps, waiting to see the world premier of Bad on national television, wearing the glove, etc.)

1. What is your funniest MJ story? I used to wear the red jacket . . . in public . . . true story.

2. Did you ever wear the glove? Yes. The one with rhinestones. I was bad.

3. Moonwalk in public? Intentionally? Probably not. After a night of drinking in my younger years? Likely.

4. What comes to mind when you hear the name Michael Jackson? Oh no, now what?!

5. Did you own the Thriller album in vinyl? Yes

6. Favorite MJ video or dance move? Bad

Become a part of history by telling how the King of Pop influenced your life growing up!

BE SURE one.glove@live.com IS IN THE CC LINE - YOU WILL SEE MICHAEL DANCE ON YOUR SCREEN (TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS) AND NONE OF YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE

DISCLAIMER: By sharing your story you waive any claims thereto and release any rights in the story. You authorize use of the information you share. Your name will not appear in the final results unless you specifically sign the email to one.glove@live.com with the name you would like to see in the results.

I believe you COMPLETELY. Similar things have happened to me. It's about. . love. You have been blessed.

love,

Vic

I haven't felt anything thing or experinced anything out of the blue the past few days, but since yesterday several strange occurances had taken place.

I was in the living room watching BET and was thinking about getting myself something to drink when I went into the kitchen and was about to grab a drink from the refrigerator the glasses moved like someone was getting a cup from the dry rack.

Just now I had my window opened and I was letting the cool air in after it rained and I heard something in my backyard. I thought it was an animal but it had the distinct sound of a human but it sounded like his voice.

Right now as I type feel something as if though he is sitting by me with his arms wrapped around me. I feel his warmth and I actually can hear his voice whispering in my ear. I don't know it just feels so strange. I have had this feeling before like when my grandparents passed away I had this same feeling as I am having now. His presence is here everyone.

I always feel someone behind me....IT's not a spooky feeling but like someones always here. When I'm crying and stuff... I know how yall feel.
He's forever here.

Not to go off topic - But to explain some of the weird things that happens to me I have a great example what is happening now.
I'm listening through the "Unreleased Dangerous Bonus Disc" and right now playing "Black Or White [Remix By ''Clivillés & Cole'']" while on twitter hit the "Real-time results for MJ's" on the trending topics and see this twitt:

"kentology After a somewhat frantic & thankfully brief search I found my CD single, MJ's Black or White The Clivilles & Cole House/Club Mix... IT RULZ!
less than a minute ago from web"

I mean... stuff like this happens all the time to me, it's really freaky.

I thought I should mention this because I think it meant something to me.
At the time Michael passed, it was bedtime here where I live.
The past year, I haven't been thinking about Michael much. Job hunting and other interests took over. My mum would laugh and joke, "Oh no, your Michael Jackson phase has passed."
It's true that I got distracted and went on to 'cyber-stalk' other celebrities.

But back to that night, I had a strange dream. Lots of random stuff as dreams usually are...
Suddenly, in my dream, my mum asked me, "Do you still love Michael Jackson?"
I know I still do, so I replied, "Of course!" and that was that.
When I woke up, I found out that he had gone.

Thanks for sharing. This is extremely comforting for me. I want to know how to have these experiences. Maybe it'll put me more at ease. Do you just have to 'believe'? I don't know...

I believe

"did i scare ya?" :)

well i must add on Friday i just couldnt fall asleep and went to bed almost in the morning. and i was so exhausted and sad. I just lied on the bed and said to myself "Michael please talk to me to sleep" and i felt a soft "ok" inside as if the answer. And i felt asleep immediately.

Yesterday i woke up in the middle of the night because my table was creaking. never happened before. But i remember thinking to myself "it could be him"
and i remember my heart missed a beat. but then i just fell asleep.

i would never said it if i didnt read all these stories.

It was long but nice!
I believe you too!

Thank you for opening this discussion!

I can share my experience. I didn't see flashlights or his image but Michael is out there. He is an immensely strong soul. He is Archangel! I can feel his divine energy coming down from above. I can feel his love for children. It changes me. It changes how i look at the world.

Back