How great did Michael look in This Is It?

Remember when this pic leaked in 2009 and people here (myself included) was questioning whether or not it was recent or if it was from the 90's?

mjcrop.jpg

I find myself avoiding recent pictures , because it hurts so much too look at them.
I miss him when I look at Thriller or Bad or Dangerous so much....but pictures from 2009 I just can"t....:(
It feels like he is stolen from us in a split second. He was here...and then he was gone. Total black-out.
Everything that happened after 25.6 is a torture. Including TII. I have a DVD but I can"t watch it.

Thriller era thin = youth energy+good diet+continued, hard excercise and dance routine
TII era thin = None of those, if much a good diet. If someone his age at that time, ate as it should also considering the way system works at older age as someone said before, and did no kind of real excercise as I suppose it happened, you have to look bit more chubby. IMO he was WAY more thinner as he should have been.

As related to his hair and face, he DID look like dangerous era.

Last edited:
He looked well, but very thin. When I went to see it, I remember my mom saying "he needs to eat a damn sandwich." And I had to agree. I'm not saying he was ugly, that man could NEVER be ugly. He just wasn't at his best.
I agree with you..

To the people who say that Michael wasn't exercising have you forgotten that Michael was exercising with Lou Ferrigno? Also it was said that Michael only wanted to do cardio and not lift anything heavy because he wanted a slim dancers body. Not a muscular body builders body. Michael may have hated exercise but that doesn't mean he never did it

in my opinion, Michael always had this cool look that comes from his facial gestures and the shape of his face.. So no matter how he aged, if he was thin or a litttle thicker, or done anything to his face the true essence of coolness always stayed.. With This Is It he brought the coolness as usual.. Something about his face always stayed with him but he did look extra thin and what I would consider unhealthy even though he met health standards..

Michaels face always shined, he never lost that spark in the eye, and how his nose and mouth would crickle in sertain ways when making facial gesturs always brought that"i'm confident, cool, and im the shit" feel that was freaking awesome.. that's why when anyone copies Michael they gotta do the faces.. its just the coolest lol

But he didn't just meet health standards, he was above health standards (For someone his age). The doctor who did his autoposy was amazed at how healthy he was and he said that it wasn't very common for a 50 year old to be that healthy

^ well we are judging by his outward appearance.. and his weight was the bottom of the health standard.. We all know he was healthy internally he treated his body well overall..

Back