How many languages do you speak?

2 languages. Portuguese and English.

:eek:

You're Brazilian! :wild:
kermit.gif

English & German. I can read some Russian if I put my mind into it. Want to learn some Greek.

Chinese , Cantonese, er... English, just so so... very little bit French... = =

Well I can speak English (British & American), Vietnamese (my native one), Japanese, Estonian, Spanish, Italian, Russian & Dutch. :p I'm currently studying English, Italian and Russian xD

Native and english + a bit of french and second native. I just don't use the last two so they get rusty. I've also taught myself to say "I love you" in ten different languages :D

Native Japanese, unskilled English, and terrible French a bit. I feel like I'm so idiot!!

I forgot to mention another language I'm semi-fluent in...probably because it's not one I "speak". The language is called Makaton which is sign language. A young relative of mine couldn't speak for years and could only communicate using Makaton so I had to learn it in order to "talk" to him. But all of a sudden he started talking so now doesn't need to use it at all :) So that's why I forgot about that one - I haven't used it in a few years!

Finnish, English, French, Swedish and German so that's five languages. My German is kind of rusty but I understand it fairly well. I can read Norwegian but it takes a lot longer than reading something in Swedish.

Besides English(Brithish/American), I speak fluent Amharic(Main Ethiopian Language)-Understand Tigrigna(another Ethiopian language) Semi-understand Spanish... :p

I remember the Major difficulty in Coming to the US was trying to remember that American say *Pants* when British say *Trousers* :lol: In my country *Pants* are undergarments... but in the US they call that *Panties* :lol: My friends had a field day with my vocabulary... :lol:

Ohhh and as
msdeweydiva said, I speak Fluent Jacksonese :D
L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Finnish (mother tongue) and English fluently, Swedish and French not-so-fluently :D

Languages are cool indeed...
Though Dutch is my Native language... It gets a little 'intimidated' by my fluent English though... I can switch from Dutch to English in a millisecond :scratch:
I once knew French too but we kinda have 'lost contact' ;)
I once tried to learn Spanish but NAH 'not my cup of tea' :D

Besides, English is the language of my SOUL and :heart:

Beside my native language somali, I speak Danish, English, French and a bit italian :) i would loved to learn hindi, arabic and Japanese too :)

Finnish (mother tongue) and English fluently, Swedish and French not-so-fluently :D
Happy to announce that after my 7-month stay in France I now speak French fluently, too! :) Swedish on the other hand is totally forgotten.

English and French fluently.
Italian not so fluently but if I am in an Italian only environment I pick it up in a day or two.

I'm so happy how many ppl speak or study Russian. If you need some practice I could help :)

I know well only Russian - my native language. I would like to know English perfectly. It's my dream since childhood . I can read, speak and translate but I don't really think I know English enough. I used to study German but since I haven't practice I forgot everything. And I'd like to speak Italian :)

Romanian, English, a bit of German and a decent level of Hungarian.

Back