Votes: 10 4.1%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 15 and more

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
5! I was going for 7 but too much going on with work, family and the recent holiday. It was 555 minutes of joy, bliss, sadness and bitterness. The last 2 times were the hardest becuz after discovering new things the first few times, the last ones were spent really being focused on what I was feeling about it all. In a way it brought me closer to closure (separate from the kind of closure I'll feel when justice is served).

3- I went for the 3rd time today. The first time I saw it, it was almost overwhelming. I had not really allowed myself to grieve at all and the movie drove everything home all at once. The second and third time I enjoyed a lot more and noticed a lot of things I hadn't before. I wish I could see it one more time, but now I guess I've got the DVD to look forward to-especially the bonus features :)

I have seen This is it for the last time on theather.

A great audience. I laughed, screamed, sang along, and cried.

Tonight was the last time. Now TII is gone.

I went twelve times.

I love it.

I watched it 4 times in the cinema.I wanted more but in my city - no cinema... i travelled so much..

I could be at the movies only once unfortunately because I didn't have too much money to spend it on this movie only! :(

I only saw it once in theatres. A bit money tight. Looking forward to watching it by myself now when it comes out I guess.

lol I saw it 4 times..I actually cant believe I did it, but it was all for L.O.V.E

5 times! I think the first time and the last time were the hardest for me. The first time was like an emotional rollercoaster and the last time last wednesday was like a final goodbye... :cry:

Believe it or not, I only got to see this film once. I had purchased 4 tickets, but ended up arranging it to go with 3 friends instead, but only once.

I wanted to see it more, but time and work prevented me from going. It's too bad. You really have to see this in a theater. Unless you got a big screen digital HD TV and a powerful surround sound system, its just not the same.
Thank goodness I saw it at least once.

Still have my TII shirt and sequined glove I took at the opening.
The film hit me hard and I felt a little paralyzed. Michael was a genius. Very inspiring.

Believe it or not, I only got to see this film once. I had purchased 4 tickets, but ended up arranging it to go with 3 friends instead, but only once.

I wanted to see it more, but time and work prevented me from going. It's too bad. You really have to see this in a theater. Unless you got a big screen digital HD TV and a powerful surround sound system, its just not the same.
Thank goodness I saw it at least once.

Still have my TII shirt and sequined glove I took at the opening.
The film hit me hard and I felt a little paralyzed. Michael was a genius. Very inspiring.

Don't worry! I planned to see it about two or three times also but only got to see it once, too!
Just as you said - most important is that we at least got to see it once! ;)

I only got to see it once. Would have loved to see it more than once on the big screen, but they did not have it at the theater very long. :( I live in such a small town, and I'm lucky that the theater even got it at all! So I guess I should not complain. :)

Very excited for the DVD!!!!!!!!! :D Hurry up January!!!!!!!

I saw it four times.

Might have seen it a couple more times, but I got sick with the damn flu. I was very upset, because I really wanted to see MJ one last time on the big screen; I was at the premiere at midnight on the Tuesday in October, and I really wanted to be at the last show as well. Damn. I was so upset that I missed it that I cried.

I loved the movie, loved seeing MJ on the big screen. At least I got to see it four times. Each time was a bit different, but always a very emotional experience.

I look forward to the DVD.

Five times. Last time was the last show on the last night in theatres which felt really sad. Each time was a different experience

Twice like I thought. But there was almost a third time, the very last show, but it didn't happen. :(

7 times. I went to the first show on the first day and the last show on the last day. It was so good in imax but I only got to see it there once before it was pulled out for Christmas Carol :(

Back