Votes: 10 4.1%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 15 and more

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
I was only able to see it twice...I wanted to see it so many more times....the money just wasn't there for me to see it again....I wish I could of..:(

I watched 10 times in cinemas. Every time it was the same kind of emotion and excitemente. I would have watched it 100 times...but I think 10 times is quite a good number to appreciate the whole thing. I also downloaded and watched it many times at home...but ... Michael bigger than life on the screen, that's beyond everything.

I watched it six times.
In my town,a theater planed to screen it LOUD ,so it was like a real LIVE.:smilerolleyes:
An owner of theater must be a fan of Michael...
And it'll be screened again from 19 Dec in japan.

Last edited:
I went 2 times. The second time I enjoyed it much more.The first time I was feeling all these mixed feelings.I was pretty sad about seeing him for the last time,but the fact that he seemed happy in the movie really helped a lot. :yes:

I went 2 times. The second time I enjoyed it much more.The first time I was feeling all these mixed feelings.I was pretty sad about seeing him for the last time,but the fact that he seemed happy in the movie really helped a lot. :yes:

I didn't go twice but when I was there I was feeling the same like you!

I went twice but wish I went more times now!! :( but DVD out soooooon :)

I went twice but wish I went more times now!! :( but DVD out soooooon :)

Exactly! ;)
I mean you can still make yourself your own cinema at home! Buy all the best like a great sound system with big ass speakers, big awesome tv and that's it! Then the only thing you need to do is feel comfortable, sit back and enjoy the damn movie! :D

I saw it 7 times. It made me feel good and forget how much I missed Michael while I was watching it, so I went to see it as often as I could.

I also voted twice. It was really great to see Michael on such a huge screen :) And I'm looking forward to the DVD!

4 times. I'd have seen it so many more times if it weren't for money and other factors.

One time, I dont like wearing out a movie before I buy it, I dont get that new feeling if I buy a dvd and seen the movie a bunch of times before.

I was planning to see it just once with my dearest friend, but then thought "wow, this was amazing, so rich visually that there might be still a lot of things I maybe didn't notice -all I could look at was..well, Michael, of course.." and took my fiancé to see it, too. :)
After that I decided I shouldn't buy it on DVD because it's never the same really as it is on the big screen and with a professional sound system. That's why I felt I should see it one more time and luckily my Mom was interested in seeing it.
Now that it's been a while since the third and last time that I saw it, I can't imagine never seeing it again..so I think I'll buy the DVD as soon as it hits the stores :D

I saw it twice

I went with some family members opening night and then I forced my sister to go see it that Sunday.

I haven't watched it yet. Perhaps I will watch it sometime next year. It's a bit much for me to take in and too soon.

:(

3 times, first with my best friends I was going to the concerts with, once with my Mum and a third time with a friend from Uni

i saw it twice...once on the opening day, and once on halloween....was gonna see it a third time, but wanted to wait until it came out on DVD....

Twice. Once on opening night with my mum at my local cinema and the second time three days later at the o2 arena on a MJJC meet up.

Back