I miss you Michael

I miss you so much. I could never really explain how much.

Every day is just so empty without you, like I am existing but not really living at all.

I just can't believe you're really gone?

MICHAEL WHY?!

:weeping:

I miss you so much. I could never really explain how much.

Every day is just so empty without you, like I am existing but not really living at all.

I just can't believe you're really gone?

MICHAEL WHY?!

:weeping:

Aww sweetie Michael is in a better place , happy up there in Heaven
you know hun today i bought a really wonderful & magical painting : flowers , green , children playing & laughing around , water falls -etc , that painting made everybody go ''WOW !!'' when they see it & it's really magical but Heaven is WAY better & more beautiful than that.

Heaven is so unthinkble ! it's a wonderful place , Michael is up there watching from above...& he wouldn't want anybody to be sad for him....his favorite ong was even ''Smile'' :) why don't you smile & be happy for Michael ?! you can do it :)
i am , we are always here for you !
L.O.V.E :heart::heart:
xxx
Diana

Heal the world.... the world will be healed!!!! I long for that day, Mike!! And I miss you so much, every day!! I pray all of us will be there, to hold you once again and love you as much as you deserve.

I love you.
I miss you.
"He will call and you will answer"

Love you, dear.

Everyone should at least smile for once in a while. Guys, we can't be sad all the time every time we come on here because that won't help. Would Michael like it if he was actually looking down from Heaven and saw us being sad? NO!!! Sure, we still miss him and it's been over a year but, still. I still miss him but watching videos of him makes me smile big time!!

Thank you so much for your support, Diana Hart.
---

Michael,

Everyday, I keep dying inside because I see your face, remember all the joy you gave me (and still do) and it hurts like hell. I miss you with all of my heart, I want to just go crawl in a corner, get in the fetal and cry my eyes out. It's still so surreal that you're gone, my love. I miss you more and more each day. :weeping:

Michael,

Everyday, I keep dying inside because I see your face, remember all the joy you gave me (and still do) and it hurts like hell. I miss you with all of my heart, I want to just go crawl in a corner, get in the fetal and cry my eyes out. It's still so surreal that you're gone, my love. I miss you more and more each day. :weeping:

I feel the exact same way Michael. I just want to be with you more and more each and every single passing day. It really is just so very horrible having to live in a world without you in it. And I really do no longer have a reason to be happy. You were my happiness Michael and without you in this world. I just really don't have a good reason to be happy ever again. :sad: :cry: :weeping: :boohoo:

Michael, my love, I miss you so much, and the more I sit here and think about missing you, it just makes me want to cry some more. I have to say that at this point in my life, this is truly the biggest and hardest thing that I've ever had to deal with. I've never felt such heaviness in my heart and sadness for a man like I do for you, and to me, it confirms just how much I love you and care about you. Otherwise, I don't think I'd feel so much sorrow. I thank our Lord for giving us all (your family and your fans) the grace and strength to try and cope with your absense, but it is still so hard!! :weeping: I wish you were here my love, and that someone would wake me and say, "It is okay, it was just a bad dream."

I love you, Michael. Always, and forever. :heart:

Michael,

From the bottom of my heart, I miss you. I cried for you just now, I can't believe the tears came out. I've been holding my tears. I cried the day you died. I cried two days later. I cried a little bit at THIS IS IT, and I cried maybe 2 or 3 separate days since then... I just can't bring myself to tears, but now it has been close to a year since you have departed from us.....and I just can't believe it, It's so surreal.

Are you really gone Michael? I miss you so very much. So so so so very much.
I will try to make you proud though, as I am your fan. You'd probably want your fans to move on, don't you? You'd probably want your fans dreams to come true, as yours did, every time you were on stage, or every time a child was healed, or every time you spent time with your own children...... you dreams came true. And i'm sure it's so glorious in Heaven, that you are doing all of that times 100.

I love you Michael, please pray for me.

Your Fan,

~Darvon

Last edited:
I know.. :(

Will we ever stop missing him?

I can't see that happening.

I'm feeling lost right now.

I miss you Michael, I will miss you forever :(...not a day has gone by where you are not in my head, you are always in my heart. I have never known pain like this. :cry: I just want you back...that's all that would stop the pain. :cry: :( I love you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Almost a year has passed? Have I dealt with this at all?
Mike, I'm so sorry - just SO SO sorry. I'm not able to be a good happy person.
I should be strong, and help the world, but I'm just suffering like a torutred soul
and I want to get out of here. I want out. I'm so fed up. My only dream was to see you,
and I can't believe what's going on here. Like, why am I living this nightmare?
Michael, this just is not right, and somebody better have a damn good explanation for it.
No I haven't got over this, I never EVER will. It's impossible. As I go through each day and night, everything becomes more and more pointless. If there is a point, someone better come and tell me, because I can't carry on like this. And you know what's going on with me Mike, it's so difficult to explain to anyone. But I know you understand, how could you not? If I could, I would forefit my own life to give you back yours. I wish you'd found what you needed, if only... :( So many questions, no one to answer. No one to console me. Nothing more to do.

Michael, my love, I still miss you with every breath I take. Sometimes the pain is too much, too much, that I am not always sure what to do. I dread life every time I wake up, I dread seeing people around me being happy, I can't handle going on with each day, knowing that the world around me is moving so fast, going on with every day life, that I can't seem to do. I would do anything right now to be with you. I am nothing without you. When you died so did I. I am just aimlessly floating through life now. Nothing bothers me anymore. There is no me anymore. I need you. When will this nightmare end? I miss you so much, my love. I love you and you have my soul. :weeping:

Michael, my love, I still miss you with every breath I take. Sometimes the pain is too much, too much, that I am not always sure what to do. I dread life every time I wake up, I dread seeing people around me being happy, I can't handle going on with each day, knowing that the world around me is moving so fast, going on with every day life, that I can't seem to do. I would do anything right now to be with you. I am nothing without you. When you died so did I. I am just aimlessly floating through life now. Nothing bothers me anymore. There is no me anymore. I need you. When will this nightmare end? I miss you so much, my love. I love you and you have my soul. :weeping:

:cry: all I can say is that I feel the same as you :cry: I am not sure what else to say, only I have the same pain as you..and it consumes me ALL the time, Michael is in my thoughts from morning til night

..I have been wondering the same thing...this is a nightmare with no end in sight....it's so...painful. :( :huggy: for you :huggy:

:cry: all I can say is that I feel the same as you :cry: I am not sure what else to say, only I have the same pain as you..and it consumes me ALL the time, Michael is in my thoughts from morning til night

..I have been wondering the same thing...this is a nightmare with no end in sight....it's so...painful. :( :huggy: for you :huggy:

Thank you, sweetie. :hug: I wish there were something to say or do, but there just isn't. It just hurts. :weeping:

Love, hugs, and peace to you. :heart:

Michael I miss you so much...sometimes I hope there is a way somehow that you know how much I love you :cry: I don't feel well at all. I need you here. It feels wrong...I never imagined a world without you :( I want to stop crying but I can't :cry:

My 5 year old daughter absolutely LOVES you and she said: 'Mummy, I wish Michael Jackson didn't die....maybe if I get a silver star he will come back? :D ' she meant the lucky star that Katie has in Moonwalker :cry:

Thank you, sweetie. :hug: I wish there were something to say or do, but there just isn't. It just hurts. :weeping:

Love, hugs, and peace to you. :heart:

Somehow I'm still here. In the exact same place you left me. Nothings changed. I miss you...even more when I think about it deeply. Think about how close we got...before drifitng so far apart :(

With a broken heart I say goodnight. I will keep loving you, as there's nothing else I can do :heart:

My friend, my love, my light, my Michael :)

Michael, I was just looking at a beautiful picture of yours, that just stopped my heart for a second, and I felt it break - again. And then this came:

You're there for me in a way that will last,
You're there for me when I dont even ask
You're there for me when I dont even know you are -
You're my superstar. You're my superstar.

Cause you hold my heart in your hands
And you hold my dreams in your smile
And you hold my soul in your eyes
And you hold me, you hold me
You hold me all the time

You never knew just what it meant
To have the love of a heaven sent
But I do
I do, cause I found you

And if in this whole world
Finding you was the only goal
I would keep on searching
Every day, In every way

If you told me you were God I'd believe it
Cause divinity's the one and only feeling
That could lift my soul the way that you do
With love and light that's simply true

When you're there for me in a way that will last,
When you're there for me when I dont even ask
When you're there for me when I dont even know you are -

What did I do to deserve this Godly grace, taste of bliss
It don't seem possible to me, but it's really happening

Cause..

You're my superstar. Youre my superstar.

You hold me all the time

Thank you for everything, I miss you A LOT. My heart just hurts, please continue to hold it, else I won't survive. Goodnight Michael, hope to see you when I fall asleep :angel:

Michael my dearest sweet eternal L..V.E. as it gets closer to horrible date. I seem to be missing you more and more. I have tears in my eyes now because I was just crying over you just a couple of minutes ago. And I am very ready to cry over you again. It seems like the closer the 1 year mark is coming is the more I am going back to when I first heard the horrible news about you. I still just so very wish I could be with you now. I just want to be happy again so very badly. But I have to really realize my L..V.E. As long I an force to live in a horrible world without you in it. Feeling any happy type feelings is just something I never going to know and feel ever again. :boohoo:

Michael, I was just looking at a beautiful picture of yours, that just stopped my heart for a second, and I felt it break - again. And then this came:

You hold me all the time

You never knew just what it meant
To have the love of a heaven sent
But I do
I do, cause I found you

And if in this whole world
Finding you was the only goal
I would keep on searching
Every day, In every way

If you told me you were God I'd believe it
Cause divinity's the one and only feeling
That could lift my soul the way that you do
With love and light that's simply true

When you're there for me in a way that will last,
When you're there for me when I dont even ask
When you're there for me when I dont even know you are -

What did I do to deserve this Godly grace, taste of bliss
It don't seem possible to me, but it's really happening

Cause..

You're my superstar. Youre my superstar.

You hold me all the time

Thank you for everything, I miss you A LOT. My heart just hurts, please continue to hold it, else I won't survive. Goodnight Michael, hope to see you when I fall asleep :angel:

I love the way this flows and the word choices you used. It is such a beautiful and touching piece.

You hold me all the time

These lines really touched my heart.

I love the way this flows and the word choices you used. It is such a beautiful and touching piece.

You hold me all the time

These lines really touched my heart.

That's so nice to hear. I know we can all relate to these feelings..which makes it a tiny bit easier :better:

I miss you Michael.. Every single day.. I love you so much.. You mean everything to me, and I really miss you. :cry: :( :heart:

I can't move on.
I just can't move on.
I tried, I hide, I try to go on, but I can't, I just can't do it, I just can't stop thinking of Michael, of what we were stolen, abot what we had and how little I actually did for him. but then... what else could I have done??? I thought it was just right to let him be, to be apart, to just wait and see, to never push, to never follow, to never buy all those lies they made up. but if I could, I would still change so much. does it make any sense?
does it make any sense at all now?
is there a point in all this anymore?
why can't I just let go, why, why, why????????

I feel so bad today.
so bad, so empty, so tired, so lost, so sad, so very sad

i wish this stupid month had already been gone!!!!!!!!!!!

:weeping: :weeping:

Back