I miss you Michael

I miss you Michael, and I love so much, always and forever! We will be together again someday, someplace, I do believe that! And I know we are waiting for each other!

I cried more today than I have in awhile.. Maybe it's because in the back of my mind, I know that terrible day is soon approaching. After all of this time, I still can't believe that you're gone. I miss you so much. :cry:

I just miss you so extremely much Michael. Especially since I am really back to the way I was then. I am just so very sad and so very depressed over you now that eating is like the very last thing I want to do now. Especially since knowing what Friday is going to be is just making me feel worst than I already am. :boohoo:

Michael, my sweet love, I miss you more than words can say, you are the love of my life, you are my soulmate and I love you so very much!
146.gif

I miss Michael very much today. And so did yesterday.
I know this might sound silly and crazy, but when things are not going very well, I wish he was still here just to hold him and know life can be better. He had to suffer so many terribly wrong and bad things... I just can't imagine all his pain. And yet, I feel down for any minor problems. There's still so much to learn from Michael and God, whom he trusted all his life.

Love you, Michael.
How I wish you were here with us, so I could scream it over and over again, just as I did when I had the chance to see you. Thanks God I had at least that chance. That one chance.

awww :(

Michael my eternal sweet L..V.E. I am still having such a hard time trying to get over my depression I still am in over you. I just miss you so much that it is no wonder why I can't seem to recover from my depression. I still just wish so much I could be with you my L..V.E.

Michael, my sweet love, I am really missing you right now. I wish you were here. I really, really do. My heart is so broken and I don't know how to fix it. :boohoo: I love you and I miss you so much it hurts. Can't you come back? Please? I need you back, more than ever. :weeping:

I am still missing you so very badly my eternal sweet L..V.E. I am crying over you now. And I try not to miss and cry over you too much. But the tears still just come on automatically for me. So I really can't help it. I still just wish I could be with you now. :boohoo:

Michael, my sweet love, yesterday I sat outside looking up at the stars thinking about you. I cried thinking of all the wonderful memories I had when you were here. I miss you so very much, my love. You are everything to me, my soulmate and I wish I could be where you are right now. :weeping:

Michael, my love, I miss you so much. I am starting to cry again thinking about how much I still miss you. I wish you could come back to me. :weeping: I love you, Michael. Always, and forever.

I really, really missed you today, Michael.
It was all so wrongo. To see your pics, to talk about a "new" album, knowing you are not here anymore.
And then... today, at the KH we were singing about the paradise to come and how our pain will replaced just by joy and that death will be no more.... and I was there, singing with you in my heart.

Man.... how much longer will this terrible pain go on hurting us so much?
how is it that I can understand the way things are in my mind, but not in my heart?

why... why didn't I do more for you? I don't know what, if any other thing I cold have done, but still I feel I could have done more. Or not? Or yes? ahhhhhhhh.... this is killing me :weeping:

Michael I don't know what it is with me lately. I am really missing you just so much right now and it is only late morning here. My depression over you is just so really bad right now. Causing me to feel really sick again. I still haven't had 1 single good night's worth sleep since before you left us. So being really tired and sick all of the time is just something I have gotten used to feeling now. And I still can't seem to handle watching and listening to you. As I could have during Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons. All I had wanted to do was to just watch and listen to you. I guess it just shows just how bad my depression is now. And I just miss watching and listening to you so much now. And I still just so much wish I could be with you now. Especially since I still miss being happy 1 feeling I still haven't felt since before I had heard the horrible news about you. Any way Michael I just hope you have another great day up in Heaven. I just wish I could be up there with you now.

Always Missing You

As the days continue to pass
The feeling of missing you only gets stronger
The tears only fall harder
and the pain continues to linger
my thoughts become more scattered
the nightmares become more real
And the emptiness only gets deeper
My heart stays on you
while this lonely life becomes less meaningful
And regardless of what goes on
all I can do is miss you

today i got my mj hot toy figure....i want to feel ur presence in my room....michael i love u so much...you are my daddy....i miss u dad....

Back