I'mma Whoop yo' head! (someone's gotta do it, might as well be me lol)

The moment that will stick in my mind is also one in which he didn't speak. It was the first time I had ever watched him in something impromptue. It was his live appearance on SMAP in Japan. The SMAP hadn't known he was coming and it was a last minute thing. After a while sitting and talking with them, I guess the appearance was supposed to be over. Michael had subtly signaled with his hands to that effect. He got up out of his chair and started walking back to a full wall LED screen that the SMAP had been displaying images on as a backdrop. The cameras were still rolling and Michael was totally oblivious of them because of his fascination with the screen. The SMAP kind of looked at each other smiling and some followed unobtrusively. The cameras show Michael walking up to the screen and carefully touching it with his fingertips, a look of child's wonderment on his face. He was in another world. You could just see it. I learned something about him that day.

Yup. That made me understand him a little bit better.

That was funny! He said a lot of things during the signing that were "lol"able..

There was one interview, it really wasn't what he said was funny. but he did nothing but laugh through the entire thing.

Also in another interview with Jackie & Him the guy was talking to him about his voice and he was like, whats gonna happen when your voice changes. Michael kind of shrugs and just says "It'll just change!" ;)

:lol: I love it!

He must really think people are idiots sometimes.

How about when he said, refering to Latoya, "Ive got an idiot for a sister, folks..." :lol: That had me laughing.

Someone told a story about working at a recording studio when MJ was doing Dangerous. And one day the guy found a note on his desk, that he said would tell you everything u need to know about MJ as an artist and a person :lol: It read:

"From MJ. I took one ink pin"

:lol: Oh man.

I don't know if the guy was supposedly sedated during this time but I have to be honest, when Michael said "we (him and the Culkins) go on a hot air balloon", I laughed and then looked at Mike as if he had lost his cotton-pickin' mind!!!! :lol:

I don't know if the guy was supposedly sedated during this time but I have to be honest, when Michael said "we (him and the Culkins) go on a hot air balloon", I laughed and then looked at Mike as if he had lost his cotton-pickin' mind!!!! :lol:

Oh that reminded me of another thing!

When Mac and him were throwing those snapper things, and Mac was like lets try to light them on fire! Michael's like all freaking out..

"We shouldn't be playing with fire mac! I'm scared!!"

When Mac and him were throwing those snapper things, and Mac was like lets try to light them on fire! Michael's like all freaking out..

Michael a big baby, Mac and I should've hung out. :D He reminded me of me and my nephew growing up. ^_^

ohhhhhhhh
that was a GREAT moment!!!

That 'dangling' motion was PRICELESS
:lol: it totally was. That's a good word for it too, PRICELESS :lol:

and so was the look on his face, so dead-*** serious :lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh at him being serious about it because understandably he was hurt, it was just the irony of the combination of the look on his face and that hand motion :lol:

aww Michael you have such a fun personality, you can't help it, even when you're really serious you're ever the entertainer..

Last edited:
MJ is so good with that dead on face though. I mean I know the 'i love to tour' thing was discussed to death but when i first saw it, that through me for a TOTAL loop, I had to be rollin on that for DAYS :lol: and the comedic effect BUILT UP to it too!

I mean first u got MJ RANTING over footage of MJ smiling having a good time at shows, fans going crazy, all that good stuff. But MJ's going on and on "you're going from country to country, you're tired, you don't get any breaks, you can't sleep" IT SUCKS basically. :lol: Then the director was like 'naaaaaw that ain't gonna work" :lol: Mike was straight TRIPPIN lol. He is way too honest some times lol

He was like "but I don't LIKE to, i go THROUGH HELL!" LMAO DAMN MIKE! :lol: Hell is a pretty strong word, If anyone QUESTIONS mj's feelings about touring i think that did it right there. lol

So next scene, they tell him to lighten up...A BIT. Not do a total 360 turn!

He looks straight in the camera, SERIOUS DEAD ON face, and says, "I LOVE TO TOUR"

I mean when I first saw that i was on THE FLOOR. Sometimes when i see that footage now, it has to be the FUNNIEST punchline MJ's EVER given. And when he said "why are ya'll laughing i was about to get into it", the thing was, HE really WAS gonna get into it! :lol: I bet he was just gonna ramble on with a SERIOUS face about "I love to tour. Touring is magical. Touring just ignites a fire inside of me that can only be compared to the gestation process of birth" :lol:

MJ is so good with that dead on face though. I mean I know the 'i love to tour' thing was discussed to death but when i first saw it, that through me for a TOTAL loop, I had to be rollin on that for DAYS :lol: and the comedic effect BUILT UP to it too!

I mean first u got MJ RANTING over footage of MJ smiling having a good time at shows, fans going crazy, all that good stuff. But MJ's going on and on "you're going from country to country, you're tired, you don't get any breaks, you can't sleep" IT SUCKS basically. :lol: Then the director was like 'naaaaaw that ain't gonna work" :lol: Mike was straight TRIPPIN lol. He is way too honest some times lol

He was like "but I don't LIKE to, i go THROUGH HELL!" LMAO DAMN MIKE! :lol: Hell is a pretty strong word, If anyone QUESTIONS mj's feelings about touring i think that did it right there. lol

So next scene, they tell him to lighten up...A BIT. Not do a total 360 turn!

He looks straight in the camera, SERIOUS DEAD ON face, and says, "I LOVE TO TOUR"

I mean when I first saw that i was on THE FLOOR. Sometimes when i see that footage now, it has to be the FUNNIEST punchline MJ's EVER given. And when he said "why are ya'll laughing i was about to get into it", the thing was, HE really WAS gonna get into it! :lol: I bet he was just gonna ramble on with a SERIOUS face about "I love to tour. Touring is magical. Touring just ignites a fire inside of me that can only be compared to the gestation process of birth" :lol:

ya know that is funny, especially now that you tell it like that because even tho its a lot of peoples' favorite moment my heart really went out to him for the whole thing, the candid honesty as well as the 360.

Speaking of dead-*** serious expressions...another one that seems to crack up only me, is this moment where he was shooting something outdoors in a desert-like setting, maybe it was when he was going to be shooting Smooth Criminal or some other short as a Western, they were maybe on a back dirt road at NL and... so he kept trying to get the person holding the video camera to get the proper shot of him and I don't know if they couldn't understand what he wanted or what...:lol:

it was as though the person holding the camera was saying to him, Michael I have a clear shot of your face, your chin, your neck"

cause he kept having to ask them over and over again in an emphatic tone with this life or death expression in his face and voice,

"can you see chest"

something about that cracks me up whenever i need a good laugh :lol:

like he wanted to take that camera and clump them one :lol:

^^^ wasn't that from the private home movies? Thriller era MJ?

I remember both footages...lol The first one with MJ doing the quick cut shots for his original idea for smooth criminal and the other one where he was indoors, and he was acting out SOMETHING :lol:...."I'm not gon' take it anymore"...and he was crossing his eyes and stuff :lol: I dunno WHAT he was doing but he got extra serious talkin to that camera man.
He was like, "smuck...BACK UP." He got up and SHOWED him how to back up :lol:

^^^ wasn't that from the private home movies? Thriller era MJ?

I remember both footages...lol The first one with MJ doing the quick cut shots for his original idea for smooth criminal and the other one where he was indoors, and he was acting out SOMETHING :lol:...."I'm not gon' take it anymore"...and he was crossing his eyes and stuff :lol: I dunno WHAT he was doing but he got extra serious talkin to that camera man.
He was like, "smuck...BACK UP." He got up and SHOWED him how to back up :lol:
yes that's the one :lol:

THat made me laugh too for mean reasons lol

(dont kill me but...) I'd be scared too if the Pepsi commercial happened to my azz lol

It isn't a phrase from MJ, but in the LWMJ interview when he's at the store shopping and one from the grew says to him, "if you can't keep the track of your cart, you shouldn't shop". :lol::lol::lol:

You know what would be really cool is to accumulate as many good MJ ebonics clips as possible and someone with the talent create a video montage. That would be awesome and cute. Does anyone know anyone that does good editing and produces wonderful fan videos? tell them this idea. Isn't it original?

OK from the 1994 Deposition (not the mexican one in 93 but the OTHER one). I'm listening to it now and i GOTTA rant lol.

Its Sooooooooo funny. This chick is trying to ask him where he thinks some guy got a copy of the dangerous demo or whatever, and he's basically saying that dude could have made a copy, could have got it from the vaults, could have got it from the studio. MJ's such a smart azz cuz u can tell he's getting a bit frustrated. MJ says "Look, what i do is I come to the studio, i WORK on my songs, and then I LEAVE. I dunno WHERE they put them." :lol: The way he said it had such a HINT of attitude lol

And from there it just gets worse and even funnier...Like to one question about if he said something in a past deposition he was like "I have NO idea" and i could just SEE him roll his eyes the way he said it.:lol: And because he said he had no idea, the lady went straight to, without any transition, "Referring to Mr. Jackson's deposition on paaggee..." And MJ LAUGHS at that when she says it :lol: Oh man oh man lol

They play part of the song that they claim MJ stole from and MJ's "Dangerous" song back to back. :lol: Then this chick asks him...
"Now Mr. Jackson do u hear anything similar between those 4 bars played for us?"
MJ's like, "Yes."
She's like "And what was that?"
Mj's like......"Well, we're both sayin' Dangerous" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GENIUS! :lol:

Most of this deposition was pretty cool cuz he goes in depth about his creative process just like in the Ebony interview. (Thanks wannabe for sharing it, I think it was you right? LOL) Even though the judge was straight mean to him at the end saying that he wasn't answering the question, MJ's like "I'm explaining the situation", judge says "just answer the question" MJs like "I'm answering the question" Judge is like "you're NOT" and Mike's like "i'm TRYING" and the judge says, "you're FAILING. Go." .....And Michael laughs at it lol. That was crazy bogus lol.

OK from the 1994 Deposition (not the mexican one in 93 but the OTHER one). I'm listening to it now and i GOTTA rant lol.

Its Sooooooooo funny. This chick is trying to ask him where he thinks some guy got a copy of the dangerous demo or whatever, and he's basically saying that dude could have made a copy, could have got it from the vaults, could have got it from the studio. MJ's such a smart azz cuz u can tell he's getting a bit frustrated. MJ says "Look, what i do is I come to the studio, i WORK on my songs, and then I LEAVE. I dunno WHERE they put them." :lol: The way he said it had such a HINT of attitude lol

And from there it just gets worse and even funnier...Like to one question about if he said something in a past deposition he was like "I have NO idea" and i could just SEE him roll his eyes the way he said it.:lol: And because he said he had no idea, the lady went straight to, without any transition, "Referring to Mr. Jackson's deposition on paaggee..." And MJ LAUGHS at that when she says it :lol: Oh man oh man lol

They play part of the song that they claim MJ stole from and MJ's "Dangerous" song back to back. :lol: Then this chick asks him...
"Now Mr. Jackson do u hear anything similar between those 4 bars played for us?"
MJ's like, "Yes."
Mj's like......"Well, we're both sayin' Dangerous" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GENIUS! :lol:

Most of this deposition was pretty cool cuz he goes in depth about his creative process just like in the Ebony interview. (Thanks wannabe for sharing it, I think it was you right? LOL) Even though the judge was straight mean to him at the end saying that he wasn't answering the question, MJ's like "I'm explaining the situation", judge says "just answer the question" MJs like "I'm answering the question" Judge is like "you're NOT" and Mike's like "i'm TRYING" and the judge says, "you're FAILING. Go." .....And Michael laughs at it lol. That was crazy bogus lol.

I'd love to see those interviews lol especially the first one, would it be on youtube??

I don't think it's on utube. Actually if u google it, you should be able to find it. "Michael Jackson Deposition 1994"....if you find an old MJJF thread, cach it. :)

:mello::huh::no:

:huh: you're not????

:lol:

Well let me put it this way, when I saw that moment I said to myself, maybe that's why its unauthorized :lol:

I figured he probably regretted saying it since he's so aware of subconscious programming and all.

I also felt that if I was near him at the time I'd have hunched him with my elbow and whispered, "Michaelllllll ^_^ watch your power dear'

I know he was only kidding but a lot of times a girl's self esteem depends on the esteem they receive from the important men in their life ;)

And history has shown that he may have spoken reality into being :lol:

J/K

^_^ bless Latoya's heart

Last edited:
:rofl: you is all crazy :lol:

what about:

"Oh, wow....Elizabeth is on the show!" - Prime Time Live interview.... like it was CHRISTMAS!! :lol:

MJ's like, "Yes."

Great one. I loved that too.

Back