I'mma Whoop yo' head! (someone's gotta do it, might as well be me lol)

I have really loved reading through this thread. Most of my fav MJ quotes have been discussed already. Thanx all:kickass:

"Eff the press. ....That's an eff yoo see kay the press, Michael you're the best! I'm not gonna say the word."

:D How cute!!

^^^ haha i loved how you quoted that! THat's exactly how he said it :tongue:

Oh I love when MJ and Janet won the MTV award for Scream and Janet gave this looonng speech and stuff, and MJ's acceptance speech simply was, "Thank you fans, family, sony. Bye."

:lol: I love that. A man of few words :lol:

:rofl:

gotta love his quotes :lol:

what about:

"This puts the rumour to rest that Janet and I are two very different people"

I think LJ means "I hope dis puts ta ress', I hope dis FINALLY puts ta ress, anotha rumor...that has been in the press for toooo many years.......me and janet really ARE two different people " :lol:

Is it sad that that direct quote came from memory? :lol:

I think LJ means "I hope dis puts ta ress', I hope dis FINALLY puts ta ress, anotha rumor...that has been in the press for toooo many years.......me and janet really ARE two different people " :lol:

lol It's okay. If you want company, I am starting to know the emoticons by memory.

ooo i got another one! LOL

"They ate possums but I wouldn't have any because I knew it was in the rodent family and...they're very cute! They got those lil pink noses and big eyes...they're very inviting but I wouldn't want to eat one" (cue this ffffunnnyyy gaze to the side that he does :lol: Its as if he just realized at that exact moment that he went off on a rant about RATS and it was too late to stop himself and he's thinking 'damn' ...LMAO)

Beeeenn the two of us need love no mooooorrreeeeee LOL

I like when he said, "This is my first shopping experience in thirty years..." when they were pouring whipped cream and chocolate and fudge on his cap that he just bought(in PHM) and then they said "Michael Jackson icecream" I thought that was hilarious. :lol:

No, cuz I could have done the same.
Oh, the amount of "useless" data in my head. :p

got some more!

2001 internet chat. i love how he promotes his album in subtle ways :lol: About the different colors of invincible he says: "I want the fans to have fun with it and collect them. Because if I'd really like an album, I'd by FIVE copies. But they're all the same cover. so if they had different' covers, I'd buy FIVE MORE!" :lol: :lol: Isn't he real discreet with his promotion tactics? :lol:

And he keeps goin sayin "See, thats why you shouldn't hear the album on those little speakers like on the internet. You have to BUY THE ALBUM to hear the sounds. It's definitely not the same." :lol:

And to top it off when they ask him to sing acapella, he says that he's sick and also, "If you buy the album, you could hear 'speechless' which opens and closes accapella" :lol:

oh he is so subtle :lol:

Last edited:
got some more!

2001 internet chat. i love how he promotes his album in subtle ways :lol: About the different colors of invincible he says: "I want the fans to have fun with it and collect them. Because if I'd really like an album, I'd by FIVE copies. But they're all the same cover. so if they had different' covers, I'd buy FIVE MORE!" :lol: :lol: Isn't he real discreet with his promotion tactics? :lol:

And he keeps goin sayin "See, thats why you shouldn't hear the album on those little speakers like on the internet. You have to BUY THE ALBUM to hear the sounds. It's definitely not the same." :lol:

And to top it off when they ask him to sing acapella, he says that he's sick and also, "If you buy the album, you could hear 'speechless' which opens and closes accapella" :lol:

These quotes are exactly what makes me believe that he WILL release the new album on CD! Not just as a single or download. Because what he said about the sound is still true!!

Back on topic! Everybody has said pretty much all my favs that I can think of at the moment.

I also loooove the way he says certain words! Cuncert, Hunered, pa pa raaazi, wurl (World) Chile (Child)

Michael, you are just adorable! :D :heart: :wub:

oh yes. EBONICS!

"ignorant foo' who said such a thing" :lol:

Mj REALLY had it when he was young. I was listening to the J5 xmas album and just keep crackin up at the first lines of "Give Love on Xmas Day"

"ta-king time to bee kind too -one n' awlll" :lol:

Last edited:
I like when he was doing a home video of himself reciting the lines to thriller:

"Can you see chest?"

"Just up to the nike sign"

"What? You shmuck...ditwit..."

:lol:

got some more!

2001 internet chat. i love how he promotes his album in subtle ways About the different colors of invincible he says: "I want the fans to have fun with it and collect them. Because if I'd really like an album, I'd by FIVE copies. But they're all the same cover. so if they had different' covers, I'd buy FIVE MORE!" Isn't he real discreet with his promotion tactics? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

J5masterI think LJ means "I hope dis puts ta ress', I hope dis FINALLY puts ta ress, anotha rumor...that has been in the press for toooo many years.......me and janet really ARE two different people " :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Its okay you're not alone in the verbatum memory dept.

blacknimproudI like when he was doing a home video of himself reciting the lines to thriller:

"Can you see chest?"

"Just up to the nike sign"

"What? You shmuck...ditwit..."
Reciting the lines to Thriller? Is that what that was? Whatever it was...it was hilarious:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
^Yeah well, he was cursin' his cousin out who was holding the camera, :lol:

I also like this line: "Shut up, you big fathead rascal..." :lol: Wow, I sure dont want to annoy him! :lol:

^Yeah well, he was cursin' his cousin out who was holding the camera, :lol:

I also like this line: "Shut up, you big fathead rascal..." :lol: Wow, I sure dont want to annoy him! :lol:

:lol::lol: I also like the recent one whereby he's talking about hair and braiding during a demo recording.

Oh! Its on one of the other threads, I will check in a mo. Anyways its a demo during Thriller and you can hear MJ talking to someone else (maybe Bruce) about hair gel, braiding etc. :lol:

It's during a recording of Groove of Midnight. MJ is talking to Rod Temperton who is commenting that MJ's hair has grown longer, which leads MJ to explain his hair care regimen. Very cute.

OK from the 1994 Deposition (not the mexican one in 93 but the OTHER one). I'm listening to it now and i GOTTA rant lol.

Its Sooooooooo funny. This chick is trying to ask him where he thinks some guy got a copy of the dangerous demo or whatever, and he's basically saying that dude could have made a copy, could have got it from the vaults, could have got it from the studio. MJ's such a smart azz cuz u can tell he's getting a bit frustrated. MJ says "Look, what i do is I come to the studio, i WORK on my songs, and then I LEAVE. I dunno WHERE they put them." :lol: The way he said it had such a HINT of attitude lol

And from there it just gets worse and even funnier...Like to one question about if he said something in a past deposition he was like "I have NO idea" and i could just SEE him roll his eyes the way he said it.:lol: And because he said he had no idea, the lady went straight to, without any transition, "Referring to Mr. Jackson's deposition on paaggee..." And MJ LAUGHS at that when she says it :lol: Oh man oh man lol

They play part of the song that they claim MJ stole from and MJ's "Dangerous" song back to back. :lol: Then this chick asks him...
"Now Mr. Jackson do u hear anything similar between those 4 bars played for us?"
MJ's like, "Yes."
She's like "And what was that?"
Mj's like......"Well, we're both sayin' Dangerous" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GENIUS! :lol:

Most of this deposition was pretty cool cuz he goes in depth about his creative process just like in the Ebony interview. (Thanks wannabe for sharing it, I think it was you right? LOL) Even though the judge was straight mean to him at the end saying that he wasn't answering the question, MJ's like "I'm explaining the situation", judge says "just answer the question" MJs like "I'm answering the question" Judge is like "you're NOT" and Mike's like "i'm TRYING" and the judge says, "you're FAILING. Go." .....And Michael laughs at it lol. That was crazy bogus lol.

Upload this deposition please.
I did not find it.

I love this thread.. :toofunny:

The funniest thing is that many times I can't even figure out what he's saying. Like the random shouts when he's performing, he invents new words. :lol:

I love this one from Barbara Walters interview 1997

"There's a time when you like to be in private, when you put your pajama's, go to sleep.. cut off the light.. ching! ching! and lay down"
It always makes me laugh how he demonstrates "ching ching" and "lay down"

bwatersinterview17.jpg

bwatersinterview20.jpg

:toofunny:

I love when the Jackson 5 were getting accepted in to rock and roll hall of fame, and Michael was giving his acceptance speech, and halfway through talking, he stopped and looked at the camera to his right (and he had the strangest look on his face like the just saw the most hideous thing in the world :lol:), and said "I don't like that angle, (turns to the camera in front of him) I like this one...". :lol:

Here's the footage [at 2:28]
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mhGpeheUUBI

And I love in the Unauthorized interview, Latoya was standing in front of the camera, and Michael was standing next to her, and he was trying to get in front of her so that he could be on camera, and you can hear Latoya telling him not to hog the camera :toofunny:

And that radio interview during invicible, Michael was asked what his favourite song was on the album and he said "can I pick two?... I'll pick three" :lol:

Last edited:
Back