Is Invincible a good album ?

Is Invincible a Good Album

• Yes

Votes: 306 92.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 7.6%

• Total voters
Of course it is!!! Invincible is my second favourite after dangerous!!! All the songs are great!!!

At first I just loved Invincible. But I do think this is an album that has to grow on you... :) Now I think it's simply AMAZING! :wild:
Too long? How can an MJ album ever be too long??
OMG, five people have voted "no"! :bugeyed

I think it was Michael who said that to feel the full effect of the album you need to listen to it with the volume up very loud and after hearing threatend blasting at the cinema during This Is It i gotta say that this is true

While I liked Rock My World and Butterflies, the other songs really didn't appeal to me. I guess thats why Thriller,Bad, and off the wall are GREAT MJ albums to me. They seemed like MJ. Invincible sounds like the work of other producers and song writers. IDK

LOVE IT!!! There are days when it is the only thing I can listen to. No MJ cd could ever be too long.:clapping:

the best way to listen to it is put on your headset and turn up the volume. then find a place where there's no danger of injuring urself and close your eyes. this album WILL send you straight in heaven . i bet my life on it.:wub:

Invincible was a good album, with some great songs. But, i always thought it had the most filler of any MJ album. Rodney Jerkins is not my favorite producer and he seemed to fight against Mj instead of complimenting his sound. It just sounded too overproduced. It could have been shortened and I would remove: You are my Life and The Lost Children, Heartbreaker, Speechless and Privacy.

That would have made an awesome album. And I think it would have kept the album from sounding too repetitive.

Also I would have liked less rap and just more of MJ singing.

Thank you.

Worst album in my opinion.

But thats coming from a guy who prefers the younger, dance song oriented Michael.

Somebody mentioned filler and that is the main problem with Invincible.

I think I could easily chop half of the songs off of the album and feel like I'd not cut out anything special.

my favorite songs on the album are butterflies you rock my world whatever happens threatened and dont walk away. the only songs i will play over and over. besides that to me it was not great but a good cd to me. my favorite cd is dangerous and. the best song in this world to me is Rock with you.

Well.... look what Billboard has now to say about Invincible... WE MADE IT NUMBER 1 ALBUM OF THE DECADE!!!!

Here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83718

dancing20happy20dance.gif

Go to the News and Happenings section to find out !!!!

I LOVE INVINCIBLE ALBUM

Whatever Happens, You are my life, the lost children, etc

But I dont like Privacy .. sorry Michael :(

I think Invincible is the most underated album of all time, by any artist - period.

The thing is, with an album of that many songs, people are going to have their 'favourites' and there 'non-favourites'. There is nothing wrong with that. But to suggest that MJ would have put 'poor' tracks on any of his albums niave in my view. Some people may not like them on a personal level, but that doesn't make them 'bad' tracks.

In the right time period, with less distractions and problems in MJ's life, this album would have been huge! At least it will always be around for more and more people to gradually appreciate - which, in my view, they will.

Quality album from a quality artist.

A very, very underrated album

Yes it is the least sounding MJ album and it has too many songs but it does have some great tracks.

Whatever Happens
Heaven Can Wait
Speechless
Threatened
Break of Dawn

I hope more people come to discover this album.

I hate it how the media like to call this album a flop. Considering it has sold over 10m copies. Most artists would snap your hands off for those kinds of sales for 1 album.

I don't know why you say it is too long. I love that it is so long. We get so many songs on one album! It is great. It is my favourit album. The texts are so deep, so mature and so meaningful and his voice is better than ever. I play it all the time and I am happy that it is made the top album on Billboard. He deserves it.

I'm indifferent.

It's great, but it sounds like he was trying to recreate Dangerous at times.

Back