yoytoyandjanet1.jpg

jacksonjanetjoe155037104.jpg
204.jpg

awwjanetrandyjanet.jpg

Re: Family Photos

CDFU! OMG.....

joe1.jpg

joe2.jpg
I wonder if that's for his reality show I saw another pic and he wearing the same shirt as the crew....and people are taking pics of him with their camera phone

l_be20b3eb3f127b4d1e7800712e326b3e.jpg

judge for urselves.....

l_369220a57adb585e36451fbd967423f9.jpg

I read on myspace that they took a blood test and she wasn't his....but who knows you can't believe what you read on the internet...only they know...or the 3t fan that said it

well she was in his top and then she wasn't! lol

and the pic of austin w/ the guitar...the boy sitting next to him, or dare i say 'man' is jourdynn

and jeremy w/ the gun! lol long time since i've seen thatpic

more Marlon Jr.
l_096a2cb3ed792b1e59edefe32676d772.jpg

Siggy uh Jr.
l_823dce1a5ae27cbc4fe7b2ab052d6b99.jpg

the jackson 5
160870jacksons.jpg

Austin
42-19812898.jpg

the jacksons
lawdhavemercy.jpg
lawd have mercy

here's a lil fuzzy pic I can't sen to find anywhere I was thinking Jermaine Jr came to an event before the one with Jaimy earlier this year...anyone have this bigger...I think this is from a couple years ago
tashae23-03jjjrandautumn.jpg

everytime i see a pic of jermaine dupri i have to laugh. sorry lol

LOL! That was so funny. I was laughing when you said that. Man.... That man is so short. However, I like the guy a lot. I am glad that Janet got a good man. He just loves the attention.

Thanks, Tashe for the pics, friend.

I read on myspace that they took a blood test and she wasn't his....but who knows you can't believe what you read on the internet...only they know...or the 3t fan that said it

I doubt that is the case. Sorry. A 3T fan? As crazy as some of them get? LOL. Well, than it is def. a lie. Look, I am like this - if she said that man is her father, then he is the father. I really do not see the big deal about this. Who cares? The woman looks like him to me, and it has nothing to do with race. More like features. BTW, Tash, I went on your website - me likes. :)

Post more.

so based on your logic, then nona jackson, since she says mj is her husbandand the kids r hers, so she's right....since she said it and all....

and since us,u know jackson fans, say she's lying, then we allknow it must be true cuz we're fansand have no credibility.

what cousins did u want a picture of

there was a lot of pictures posted last year, with this girl and Tito. The pictures were intimate and they were taken at different times,It is obvious that she knows him very well. I highly doubt that she would be calling this man her dad, knowing how the media could gossip, if the man wasn't her dad. She has nothing to gain from it, in my opinion. Esp, cause she gave a history of her connections with her father.

, It is unlikely that Tito would shout it from the mountain top that he has a daughter, when it is obvious that he had her via an affair when he was still married.
The girl looks just like the jackson girls, with the same cheekbones and nose and hair. She looks very much like rebbie, to me and she looks like Tito, too. She seems like a nice girl and very talented. I hope she is successful in her endeavours, even though some of her poses are rather raunchie. I listened to some of er songs a while back. They are OK and she does have an attitude.

LOL! That was so funny. I was laughing when you said that. Man.... That man is so short. However, I like the guy a lot. I am glad that Janet got a good man. He just loves the attention.

Thanks, Tashae for the pics, friend.

I doubt that is the case. Sorry. A 3T fan? As crazy as some of them get? LOL. Well, than it is def. a lie. Look, I am like this - if she said that man is her father, then he is the father. I really do not see the big deal about this. Who cares? The woman looks like him to me, and it has nothing to do with race. More like features. BTW, Tash, I went on your website - me likes. :)

Post more.

no problem......thanks:D I know it doesn't matter anyway......if she is or isn't....I've got to go for now....I'll post more later

These are some beautfiul Jackson family photos you have posted! Whose baby is that in the last frame though?

there was a lot of pictures posted last year, with this girl and Tito. The pictures were intimate and they were taken at different times,It is obvious that she knows him very well. I highly doubt that she would be calling this man her dad, knowing how the media could gossip, if the man wasn't her dad. She has nothing to gain from it, in my opinion. Esp, cause she gave a history of her connections with her father.

The girl looks just like the jackson girls, with the same cheekbones and nose and hair. She looks very much like rebbie, to me and she looks like Tito, too. She seems like a nice girl and very talented. I hope she is successful in her endeavours, even though some of her poses are rather raunchie. I listened to some of er songs a while back. They are OK and she does have an attitude.

number one she took pics in different places...ihave a few pics w/ jacksons just like other fans do...what's intimate to u? does that mean every fan w/ multiple pics w/the j's r family?

nothing to gain by being in music and stating she's a jackson? and what connections did she give? that she was his kid?

she don't look nothing like the jackson women...rebbie? look a few pics up....that's like comparing danny bonaduce to corey feldman....totally different in looks

she seems nice but u can't tell someone attitude from a picture....

at the end of the day....DOES IT MATTER?

y not post pics of those we KNOW are family, and not maybe sorta kind of's that said so on their myspace page....

It doesn't matter to me at all. I didn't post the pictures, I am just joining in a converation. When i said she got asttitude, i was referring to her performance on stage, i saw a few videos. She was very good. I would never judge a persons relationship to a family by their looks. My own family is a testiment of that, since none of us look like our parents or even like each other.

Well until I read or hear Tito say he has a daughter, I can't be sure if she is or isn't his daughter. Because there are a lot of people in the USA who claim to be related to famous people who aren't.

Well until I read or hear Tito say he has a daughter, I can't be sure if she is or isn't his daughter. Because there are a lot of people in the USA who claim to be related to famous people who aren't.
The truth is, Tito will never say he has a daughter, cause he will open up the area for people to talk about his unfaithfulness to his wife. However, i do admire the fact that he has not denied her either. Many men would have done that. She is obviously known to him, and therefore her extended family.
The problem we have with celebs is that it is very difficult for none famous people to say that they are relaterd, cause everybody thinks they are lying. But these celebs do have relatives too, and they are not going to be all famous. Just recently we heard that Joe's brither was playing in a band.
Also, i am surprised that many more kids haven't come out of the woodwork. The Jacksons had lots of groupies throwing themselves at them and these girls were hungry to have a jackson baby. Randy's girlfrind who later married jermaine, was also one of such ladies. She had Randy's child in Columbio, without Randy even knowing that she was carrying his child. Randy found out by accident, but he was already connected to another woman.
There are probably more that we haven't heard of.

The truth is, Tito will never say he has a daughter, cause he will open up the area for people to talk about his unfaithfulness to his wife. However, i do admire the fact that he has not denied her either.

He hasn't acknowledged her either, so none of use can say for sure if she is or isn't Tito's daughter. All I am saying is that she doesn't look like a Jackson (as in the genetic look), and if she is a Jackson she looks more like her mothers side. Not that it makes her less of a Jackson IF she is Tito's daughter.

The Jacksons had lots of groupies throwing themselves at them and these girls were hungry to have a jackson baby.

That's very true, but that doesn't mean the women who claims to be Tito's daughter is actually his. And I'm sure their have been a few lawsuits we haven't heard of by women claiming to be of had a child of one of the Jackson brothers, that have proven to be false. Michael's had lawsuits by women claiming to of had Michael's kids. And Michael did write Billie Jean about a woman who claimed he was the father of "one" of her "twins" according to Quincy Jones. And Michael has said Billie Jean is about women who falsely claimed to of had his brothers children.

What ever situation is with Tito's alleged daughter, we don't know for a fact yet. I'm open minded about this, but you can't rule her out as person pretending to be a Jackson. Because their are many people who claim to be close to the Jackson's who aren't based on photographs taken with members.

Last edited:

i understand ur point datsy but when this all came out last yr, she was on his top friends....her myspace wasn't private etc.....then it boiled over, she's no longer on his list, let alone his top, and she's hiddenher page.

tito's marriage ended b /c of infidelity so why would he now be afraid to say he has another child?

The girl looks just like the jackson girls, with the same cheekbones and nose and hair. She looks very much like rebbie, to me and she looks like Tito, too. She seems like a nice girl and very talented. I hope she is successful in her endeavours, even though some of her poses are rather raunchie. I listened to some of er songs a while back. They are OK and she does have an attitude

I agree. In one of her pictures, one of the raunchy ones, she was like, "My dad doesn't like this pose" or something like that. Anyway, it is what it is to me and I am with you, I really do not like some of her raunchy pictures, but each to their own.

She was very good. I would never judge a persons relationship to a family by their looks. My own family is a testiment of that, since none of us look like our parents or even like each other.

You are right about that.

Well until I read or hear Tito say he has a daughter, I can't be sure if she is or isn't his daughter

Now, that is a fair way of looking at it. You are not trashing the person, just looking at it in a mature way. I am glad that you said that.

The problem we have with celebs is that it is very difficult for none famous people to say that they are relaterd, cause everybody thinks they are lying. But these celebs do have relatives too, and they are not going to be all famous. Just recently we heard that Joe's brither was playing in a band.
Also, i am surprised that many more kids haven't come out of the woodwork. The Jacksons had lots of groupies throwing themselves at them and these girls were hungry to have a jackson baby

That is the truth. People like to forgot the fact that a lot of people who are in the limelight do have groupies and it is possible that some of these groupies became preganant and know that the father of their child is famous and decided to not make a big deal about it until the child is old enough to deal with that situation. That is why I always leave out the possibility with the Jacksons and other famous people because you simply never know. I am actually not shocked that many kids haven't come out in the woodwork and start saying anything. The way this media is, it would be wise for them not to say anything.

Yeppers. I wouldn't be surprised.

What ever situation is with Tito's alleged daughter, we don't know for a fact yet. I'm open minded about this, but you can't rule her out as person pretending to be a Jackson. Because their are many people who claim to be close to the Jackson's who aren't based on photographs taken with members

I see what you saying. I also wanted to say that I didn't want to mislead anyone and assume that Tito's daugther was telling the truth about Tito actually being her father. I really do not know either way. My ways of thinking when it comes to something like this is that if someone says that they are related to someone famous and they show pictures, then I tend to believe them. I know that people will be doubting and saying that the person is "lying" but I am not the type to call anyone a liar. I personally have no clue what goes on in anyone's life but my own and I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. Knowing that the brothers did have groupies when they were in the Jackson 5, it is a possibility that Tito could have messed with a groupie, the groupie got preggers and lo and behold fast forward to 2006 or 2007 there is a woman with a myspace name Tanay and she tells people that she is the daughter of Tito. So, I am mostly focusing on the possibility and the fact that the woman did say that Tito is her father on my music myspace.

Anyway, thanks Tashe for the pics and be careful. The streets are insane.

Last edited:

I
That is the truth. People like to forgot the fact that a lot of people who are in the limelight do have groupies and it is possible that some of these groupies became preganant.

I'm sure the Jackson brothers had their share of groupies, as Michael has more a less confirmed this in songs and interviews. And obviously it's possible for groupies to become pregnant, but that doesn't mean this women on MySpace is Tito's daughter. Her mother may have had an affair or one night stand with Tito, and it's possible she has always thought Tito was her dad but that doesn't mean he is.

There was a women in Liverpool who was once Paul McCartney's girlfriend, before The Beatles were famous. And not to long after she and Paul McCartney split up she found out she was pregnant. For years both her and her son said Paul McCartney was the father, and he was known in his area as kid he bastard son of Paul McCartney. The tried to get Paul McCartney to acknowledge this man as his son until very recently, and Paul McCartney refused to have any contact with them. Anyway, it has recently been discovered that another man not Paul McCartney was the father of the person who thought Paul McCartney was his his dad. So such things as affairs and one night stands with groupies have lots of twists.

It will be interesting to see if this women is or isn't Tito's daughter. If she was ignored by Tito as a child of if she made up a lie because she's deluded, or was brought up to think Tito was her father. I also wouldn't want to call this women a liar, but I also can't believe she's telling the truth, because it's only her who's saying she's Tito's daughter, not Tito and he has nothing to lose by saying he is her father, IF he is her father. Maybe he thought he was her father, and found out he wasn't, who know ?

Last edited:

If tito took a dip in the well, then I say it's his. All I need to know is that Tiro been there. As for MJ's Billie Jean, if you read the lyrics properly, you will see that MJ was actually admitting that he did do the business with the girl, When he went into her room', he also asdmitted that the babies Eyes looked like his. The song is about a man who had a one night stand with a stranger and low and behold she presents him with a child and he is in denial, even though he did sleep with her. This story could well be Tito's Billie Jean actually.

haha w/ his draw on facial hair! lmao

it's one thing for him to be a father and promote his other children and praise them and quite another knowinghe has a daughter who's in thebiz, who's 'worked' w/ mj in vids and who wants tobe out there and him keepingmum....

if he knew her all this long, y take a dna test NOW? suspect imo but it don't matter.....

and it's funny seeing jeremy hitting the puberty height thang...being short and chunky for auggie's grad an dthen sprouting up and thinning out...the pic when auggie's taking a break fro mrecording w/ evan and jourdynn

Thanx everyone for the pics. I got a question...I'm not familiar with Michael's pics when he was a kid cuz I been a fan less than a year:(. Is this Michael? Thank you in advance:)
yes it is Michael at the pool during the 70s

Back