Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

:eek: have you ever seen this pic of little Jackie and Rebbie???
They are sooo cute!!

05_00.jpg

yeah I saw it at jackson source it's so crazy how Jackie still looks the same

the first one looks like Taryll and the second taj

In the first picture I only recon Austin. Who else is there?
And in the second picture Jackie and.... Austin..?

I gotta say these are great pictures. I've never seen any of them.
In the 1st photo, the guy 2nd from the right is Diana Ross' son Evan, who does some acting. The others, I don't know

The guy with the hood in is Diana Ross's son !

the first pic there's Jourdyn,Austin, Jeremy,Evan Ross, some family friend
the second
Donte,Randy Jr, Steveanna, Genivieve or however you spell it, Austin and Jeremy

the first pic there's Jourdyn,Austin, Jeremy,Evan Ross, some family friend
the second
Donte,Randy Jr, Steveanna, Genivieve or however you spell it, Austin and Jeremy

Evan Ross has a family link to the Jackson's, though he's not related to them genetically. Not only is he the son of Diana Ross but her eldest daughter Rhonda is the daughter also the daughter of Berry Gordy. That makes Rhonda the Aunt of Jermaine's children by Hazel Gordy who is the older half sister of Rhonda. So there is a family link between the Jackson's and the Ross's !

I know I'm talking about the other guy in the picture.........

Joe Jackson day 2003 at Neverland
Joe and his boys
%5BJuly%2026th%2C%202004%5D%20Joe%20Jackson%20Day%202003%20-%20Tito%2C%20Jackie%2C%20Joe%20and%20Jermaine.jpg

%5BJuly%2026th%2C%202004%5D%20Joe%20Jackson%20Day%202003%20-%20Tito%2C%20Jackie%2C%20Joe%20and%20Jermaine%202.jpg

Jermaine, LaToya and guests
%5BJuly%2026th%2C%202004%5D%20Joe%20Jackson%20Day%202003%20-%20Jermaine%2C%20LaToya.jpg

%5BJuly%2026th%2C%202004%5D%20Joe%20Jackson%20Day%202003%20-%20MC%20Hammer%2C%20Rufus%20and%20Jermaine.jpg

%5BJuly%2026th%2C%202004%5D%20Joe%20Jackson%20Day%202003%20-%20Jermaine.jpg

21no0v6.jpg

op2pol.jpg

2zznxmp.jpg

1221a11.jpg

2z3ntx5.jpg

Stephanie Mills
10mvvj6.jpg

27yy15w.jpg
29c3tir.jpg

Mick Jagger
2hzu3xv.jpg

294sytw.jpg

35a9p49.jpg

Can someone help me out with who some of these people are?

1st pic: Joe, Jerm, ?, Latoya, Jackie, Katherine, MJ, ?, Janet, Tito. Front row, don't recognize any of the 3 seated.

2nd pic: Only recognize Jerm for sure, 2nd from left looks like Marlon-maybe his son? Maybe one of Jermaine's wives far right? Other than that, ?.

5th pic: Obviously JD, Latoya, Reb. Same guy on left also in 1st pic I don't know.

Guessing that several of the people I don't recognize for certain are Jermaine's kids, and some of the other brothers' kids.

Can someone help me out with who some of these people are?

1st pic: Joe, Jerm, ? (Don't remember name, but supposedly LaToya's boyfriend), Latoya, Jackie, Katherine, MJ, ?, Janet, Tito. Front row, don't recognize any of the 3 seated. (First 2 don't know, 3rd guy smiling is Randy)

2nd pic: Only recognize Jerm for sure, 2nd from left looks like Marlon-maybe his son? Maybe one of Jermaine's wives far right? Other than that, ?. (Mostly Jermaine's children. He has 9 that I know of. I only know the older children names from Hazel)

5th pic: Obviously JD, Latoya, Reb. Same guy on left also in 1st pic I don't know.

Guessing that several of the people I don't recognize for certain are Jermaine's kids, and some of the other brothers' kids.

2nd pic is jourdynn donte randy jr. jermaine autumn dunno one of the dudes, lookes like jerm II and alejandra

second row is jaffar sitting in jeremy's lap, jermajesty and gen

Thanks for the id's. Now wondering who's son Donte is, very nice looking young man. Gen is Marlon's daughter? and Amber as well? I kinda thought that might be Randy seated in 1st pic, just looks different with the hat, used to seeing his rather balding head I guess, no offense meant.

(why am I so nosey, IDK:doh::D)

Now wondering who's kid Donte is
he supposed to have been adopted or not but was looked after by either randy or jermaine
gen is randys daughter and amber u mean autumn? thats jermaines

oops, meant Autumn, not Amber. For some reason Gen resembles who I thought was one of Marlon's daughters. As I recall his daughters are both very attractive, somewhat exotic looking (not necessarily meant in a sexual way).

Guess I'm getting too personal and up in their business, so I'll back off. Thanks, though-

supposedly according to maldonado he is jermaine's son....but alejandra claims him as hers and she's had children w/ both randy and jermaine so it's anyone's guess. but he's a jackson, plain and simple

yeah he looks more like a jackson then some of thee jacksons so the whole adoption/looking after thing seems a little strange. one of jermaines little flings? lol

Back