Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour [All threads merged]

September 12, 2008

JD posts video of Janet after the Vancouver opening night show
object width="425" height="344">

Last edited:
Im pumped...I am attending her concert in Toronto on Sunday September 28th. Tickets were expensive...$155 each. Im sure the show will be worth it, Im also excited LL Cool J will open for her. Should be fun!

Been seeing most of the clips posted on You Tube.......glad that vocally she's doing her thing, the whole set up is very much different than her previous outings, but I must say the costumes for this tour are'nt really impressive (the gold one namely) and please tell me the mohawk -do won't be the 'do' throughout this entire tour.

Re: Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour [All threads merged]

Been seeing most of the clips posted on You Tube.......glad that vocally she's doing her thing, the whole set up is very much different than her previous outings, but I must say the costumes for this tour are'nt really impressive (the gold one namely) and please tell me the mohawk -do won't be the 'do' throughout this entire tour.

Cut JJ some slack, she's trying not to look boring. :lol:

Cut JJ some slack, she's trying not to look boring. :lol:

For real, the mohawk-do is trippin' me out, especially as it does nothing for her in some of the other outfits especially the red gown.....

BTW.....noticeably missing are the cleaveage exposure and the tight abs that are always displayed. Wish she would get rid of that segment too where she brings a guy on stage, the current stint on this with "Discipline' is teeth grinding to me!

I liking that look... like she'll just kick someone's ass if they do her wrong. Though maybe the yellow jumpsuit coulda been black or blue.

i think that the natural mohawk do is cuel and i'm sooo happy that she is not too thin- she looks good in her outfits.

Less than 7 hours to go before seeing JJ on stage at the Oracle Area at 7:30 tonight!!! This is SO COOL, y'all!!!

Counting downnnnnnn....

I LOVE THE JACKSONS!!!

rwt-vancouver091008d.jpg

I don't like this hair..

it seemed great..but its like she scaled her shows down..like its missing something...

Hello i was wondering if anyone here could do me a favor and make me a jj design for the front of the shirt imma have someone make for me to attend janets concert? The shirt will be something like below:

On the back it will say. ROCK WITCHU TOUR then below it will have the locations and dates of the tour, I just cant think of a design for the front .

Just got back from seeing Janet and the Oracle Area with my cousin and my sister.

It was a surprise to my cousin and me, my sister took us and we had no idea why we were there and then BAM! Janet.

My cousin and I got a shirt.

It was my second concert ever.

The opening act was Nelly, which was meh but ah well. It was a great show.

Does anyone have a setlist?

I was so into it I kind of forgot what order songs were all preformed in. lol.

Wow. Thank ya for all the updates. I hope she comes to Europe soon. I also wanna see Miss Jackson live on stage!!!

You guys...you guys....YOU GUYS!

If Janet is coming to your city, or a city near you, GO SEE HER!!! She got DOWN!!!!!

JANET is reminding EVERYONE what SHE is all about!!!

She is about being THE BEST female entertainer!!!! She is A JACKSON!!! She is JANET!!!

Her show was S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R from beginning to end!!! Her dancing...her energy...her routines...her costumes...her singing...her staging...her interaction with her fans...her dancers...AND her sound system!! EVERYTHING was SUPERB!! EVERYTHING!!!

GO SEE HER!!! YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD THAT YOU DID!!!

Janet, I truly LOVED your performance, Baby Gur!! Truly LOVED it!! And THANK YOU for having "Enjoy" playing while we were leaving. That was SO sweet of you. It was a very nice way to conclude your show! VERY nice.

Love you LOTS!!

P.S. Many try to imitate you, but they cannot be YOU!! You are TOO MUCH for the other ladies to match!!!

:flowers:

Last edited:
ummm it was a bit more than "seducing" she M-bated him, grabbed his you know what and kissed him and went way over "seducing" for sure, I've seen the "seducing the guy" part in a previous concert of hers i attended believe me this one was WAY more overt at least from where i was seated that's what i saw the guy ummmmmmm ha whatamasay.... "came"? lol she's giving Madonna a run for her money on the "sex on stage thing" and 2 of her male dancers were all out and out kissing like heavy kissing during that part too....is was seated VIP area real close to all this action, my jaw needless to say was on the floor for that whole part lol

What is the link to this? Just asking.

11 Sep 2008

ET News - Exclusive backstage Video

video- http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/09/65378/

Janet Jackson's back! Her incredible Rock Witchu world tour kicked off last night in Vancouver, and only our own Kevin Frazier was with her before the first show!

"It's the hottest concert of the fall, and only ET can take you inside with Janet Jackson on the road -- and we're hangin' with her," says Kevin, who got exclusive access to Janet in her dressing room before rehearsals.

The two-hour extravaganza features almost 40 tunes, with a set list hand-picked by Janet. And with her close-knit team of futuristically clad back-up dancers, fans can expect nothing but incredible dance sequences.

"It's so many different styles of dance, it's just crazy," Janet tells Kevin. "A couple people said it should be the 'History of Dance' tour."

With so many songs on the set list, Janet says she never forgets the music or the moves, but it did happen once on a TV award show performance: "We were just about to walk onstage and I forgot the first step," she reveals. "I just drew a blank, and we're getting ready to go onstage opening this awards show! My mind blanked and I just gave it up to God at that point. There was nothing I could do. [But] as soon as I got onstage, [it clicked]."

The Rock Witchu tour is in support of Janet's latest chart-topping release, Discipline, and travels all over the U.S. before heading to such far-flung locales as Australia, Dubai, Europe, Hawaii, Russia and South America.

"Every tour it gets better, and better and better," says Janet about her "sweet group" of performers. "We get closer and closer. I think we watch over one another."

Janet's longtime steady, Jermaine Dupri, is also coming along with her on the road, and she's made sure that her dressing room has some key amenities to keep him happy: Namely, a Sony Playstation and an Xbox so he can play Madden NFL football.

etbs.png

Last edited:
WOW the et show she was on she yelled out i'm doing 37 song ooh god hell the earth she remember all the songs

The Rock Witchu tour is in support of Janet's latest chart-topping release, Discipline, and travels all over the U.S. before heading to such far-flung locales as Australia, Dubai, Europe, Hawaii, Russia and South America.

:wild: when when when, where ?!

A thought just ran across my mind....wonder if Michael would be going to see Janet in concert when she does Vegas on Sept. 19th?

Errr I'm jealous of errrrrone going to see her!!! Yall betta get some pictures! :rollin:

And all I can say about that Discipline footage is... wow... its actually pretty funny. Dude was having hella fun hangin up there!

Back