Justin Bieber doesn't know what the word 'German' means. No, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
since people make posts that make you scratch your head, i think i'll make one. i'm sure there will be those who are thinking, 'what else is new?'

was there a blunder? or just two people who speak the same language, but, not really?

was it necessary for the author of the article to even post this story?

why is it so much fun to bang on MJ fans?

this is an MJ board. could be why there are all the MJ analogies.

it's the little foxes that get you. the tendency to not take this trend seriously, is its greatest weapon.

people have committed suicide because of bullying.
some people will think i'm crazy for saying that. some won't.

maybe that's what occurs as the reason why some people take this kind of trend so seriously, and make drama out of it.

it occurs to me, that the most sensitive people on here, are the ones that laughed at Justin. we saw that, when comments were aimed at them.

why don't i believe in evolution? because to evolve means to progress, and it seems that making fun of people for sport is not something that the 'lesser animals' do.

we all have time on our hands.

i had some others i wanted to write, but i'm scratching my head, cus i forgot some of them. maybe i'll come back later, if the thread is not closed.

oh. here's one. what some people think of as bullying, others don't, (so, after all this is said and done, the trend will continue.) but, again, they don't like to be picked on, by fellow posters.

wait. there's more. maybe.

edit: here's another. people who think that this kind of trend is what it takes to have a sense of humor, sell humor short. there's more creativity, than that.

there are comedians who have made a fortune, never offending anyone.

Last edited:
I'm 16 and I understood the question the first time around...

Oh dear. lol. That's kinda funny...

LMAO!
Cut him a slack? :doh: Excuse me but when I used to teach English to 6 year old kids in one of Eastern European countries, they knew it was a foreign language, none of them ever asked what "ENGLISH" was. So for a 16 year old not to know what GERMAN is, it's just embarrassing.

Someone posted a video in which Justin counts to 10 in German. So of course he knows what it means.

IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people... so what if she doesn't know what Germany is. Leave this girl alone.

Someone posted a video in which Justin counts to 10 in German. So of course he knows what it means.

IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're a closet Justin Bieber fan.

Hahaha Well To those who defend him, you all wanna know why people are making fun of him?

1. Being able to say "oh baby baby oh baby" over and over, shouldn't be able to make you millions.

2. He's just not very good, he's over hyped, over exposed, he's mediocre.

3. Generic, boring music with no feeling in it. Which seems to only appeal to tween girls because they think he's cute.

I mean, hey good for him, he's able to have a bit of attention , but really , he doesn't deserve it, that's why when he does something stupid like this people will jump on the chance to say something.

Hahaha Well To those who defend him, you all wanna know why people are making fun of him?

1. Being able to say "oh baby baby oh baby" over and over, shouldn't be able to make you millions.

2. He's just not very good, he's over hyped, over exposed, he's mediocre.

3. Generic, boring music with no feeling in it. Which seems to only appeal to tween girls because they think he's cute.

I mean, hey good for him, he's able to have a bit of attention , but really , he doesn't deserve it, that's why when he does something stupid like this people will jump on the chance to say something.

Theres no excuse for making fun of anyone. Especially if they appear to be a nice person as he does.

If I was offered millions to do the things he does, you better believe i'd take it.

Your right that people will jump at the chance to say something, but that doesnt make it anymore right. Especially if its just a mistake like this was.

I think you're a closet Justin Bieber fan.

This isnt high school......your adding nothing to the thread. Seriously if people aregoing to be immature about this whole thing then what is the point in you even replying?

Personally I cant stand his music, and I hate his voice even more.

But if i'm going to dislike him, its going to be for his music and the only reason I will ever give for not liking him is his music.

If people think hes so terrible, why do they need to find other things to take digs at him for? Surely the fact that he isnt very good at what he does is enough.

I think a teenager should know that a German is a person from Germany, surely if he thought about it he should figure it out from the "Germ" part, no? common sense?

This isnt high school......your adding nothing to the thread. Seriously if people aregoing to be immature about this whole thing then what is the point in you even replying?

Personally I cant stand his music, and I hate his voice even more.

Why are you defending him then?

Why are you defending him then?

Because people are making fun of him unfairly. Im just a fair person. Since when do I have to be a fan of someone to defend them?

It has been proven now that it was a simple mistake yet people are still making fun of him for it.

This is exactly why you shouldnt post in a thread after just reading the first post. You should at least skin through the thread a bit first.

All this pomp and circumstance over people giggling about a blunder from some lesbian named Justin Bieber.

HAHAHAHAHA....

Thanks for the good laughter justin.
I thought it didn,t excist anymore that people are totally not interested in things outside of america, but it does!!!!

Kinda reminds me when i was aksed if holland was the capital city of Amsterdam *shacking her head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back