Karen Fake is gone bonkers

Karen needed help a good few years back. i mean that in the nicest sense

This woman is mentally ill. She is all negativy and argumenting with other people on twitter. I unfollowed her month ago. Her last tweets are really disturbing. I tried hard the last years to forget the trials and the pictures etc. Then I saw her tweets as RT on Twitter...:angry: And she thinks she is the only grown up and intelligent woman there on twitter....:doh:

Haters already sent photos of MJ is autopsy table to kids, so I'm certain Karen's descriptions will be sent to them as well.

Are there such photos? I am asking because I googled photos of Michael a couple of days ago that had absolutely nothing to do with his passing and there was one photo that came up that shocked me and made me cry. Naturally I didn't click on the pic and didn't even dare to look at it closely and immediately closed the search. I have been wondering since whether photos of Michael were ever leaked on the internet or whether what I saw three or four days ago was someone else or a fake altogether. :(

Are there such photos? I am asking because I googled photos of Michael a couple of days ago that had absolutely nothing to do with his passing and there was one photo that came up that shocked me and made me cry. Naturally I didn't click on the pic and didn't even dare to look at it closely and immediately closed the search. I have been wondering since whether photos of Michael were ever leaked on the internet or whether what I saw three or four days ago was someone else or a fake altogether. :(

There was such a photo presented at Murray's trial. Because the trial was televized it went public too. Maybe you saw that photo.

Page 20 of the autopsy report mentions what photos were taken and when, 17 photos were taken at the hospital and 61 before and during the autopsy. There are two photos of Michael taken after he died that are public, one of him in the hospital which is a sad photo but he looks like he's sleeping, the other which I suspect you saw is him on the table before the autopsy commenced. The other 76 photos haven't made it into the public arena and I hope it stays that way.

14470972198_d51856aca9_o.jpg

Wait...I thought the autopsy table photo was fake? Or was a real one leaked after the fake one made it around? The one I'm thinking of has portrait composition and his eyes are closed with a sheet up around his shoulders. But the photo is clearly 'shopped.

Unless it's the other photo where it's censored because...well, reasons. I'm not sure if that's the official "autopsy" photo because he's still intubated

(SO SORRY to anyone if this is too much detail, trying to keep it as clean/generic as possible!)

Wait...I thought the autopsy table photo was fake? Or was a real one leaked after the fake one made it around? The one I'm thinking of has portrait composition and his eyes are closed with a sheet up around his shoulders. But the photo is clearly 'shopped.

The one I saw was the one presented at Conrad Murray's trial, since it was televised the photo made it onto the internet pretty quickly. I haven't seen the photoshopped one with the sheet.

I saw such pictures because of the trial as well. Even though it was deeply heartbreaking to see the one in the coroner's table, it was more disturbing the mental and vivid picture that hag implanted in my mind. Michael still had his hair, he didn't look that scarred or wounded.

okay, the two photos I'm thinking of are correct.

I remember when I first saw the hospital one - ZERO warning it would be up there and I'm quite frankly surprised it wasn't censored since bodies aren't typically seen on US airwaves/media without being censored. I literally shrieked because it surprised me so. I'm not at all into censorship but a warning would have helped so I cold prepare for it.

Then again I think that was part of their tactic as it was their opening statements, shock value.

:(

I have to ask this - back in 2009 she wrote the alleged weight Michael was at the morgue. It didn't match the autopsy report and she got around 30 pounds wrong and fans went crazy with her shocking revelations. I thought maybe she got it wrong or something. Now she's writing THIS? She "failed" to mention it back then when she wanted fans to make a drama. Not that I wanted her to ever mention it or the weight or anything that happend at the morgue, but now I think she was consciously misleading people for some reason. I'd like to see what she has to say on that.

you are right. back in the day people mentioned how autopsy could result in lower weight (I won't go into specifics) and assumed perhaps she didn't know. so now it looks like she knew it but perhaps she cannot add 1+1? who knows.

Even though it was deeply heartbreaking to see the one in the coroner's table, it was more disturbing the mental and vivid picture that hag implanted in my mind.

well because that picture was before any autopsy and Karen painted a picture after autopsy.

I may be naive here, but isn't it part of the funeral home's job to make the deceased 'presentable' for anyone who may wish to view the body. If it was planned for KF to do his make-up, in some strange break with the norm, I feel sure they would not have handed Michael over to her in the condition she describes. Bonkers indeed!

And also, was this supposed to have happened over 2 months after he'd died?

Last edited:
you are right. back in the day people mentioned how autopsy could result in lower weight (I won't go into specifics) and assumed perhaps she didn't know. so now it looks like she knew it but perhaps she cannot add 1+1? who knows.

Exactly. I'd like to know what she has to say about that cause it really looks like she only tried to stir some shit among fans against the TII people.

F
well because that picture was before any autopsy and Karen painted a picture after autopsy.

Yeah, I'm aware what she tweeted was a post autopsy scenario. I really hope those pictures during and after the autopsy remained unrevealed forever. If they're in the first public one, I didn't read it fully.

I know some funeral homes make a procedure (I forgot its name) to fill the bodies with pink liquid to preserve them better and make them look "alive." They make such good job that the deceased people look like they're just sleeping. I'll google it.

It's a modern technique of embalming but I can't find the name of that chemical. I just remember it was pink because I saw Taboo program on Nat Geo about death. It's also applied special creams and make up to make the skin look life like. I'm pretty sue after 2 autopsies Michael had to receive embalming treatment.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just to say that you might be entering in to Karen Fake area if you keep posting descriptions of what might have done to Mike in funeral home. Not nice for the people who doesn't want to know all the details and prefers to remember Michael as he was.

As per normal Karen has to go for dramatic effect without a second thought for anyone else. This and other dramas on twitter has made it clear to me that Karen Faye is one self obsessed person who is revelling in the hero worshipping from her select true fans of Michael Jackson - it's her way or you are simply a fake fan. She enjoys conflict and the attention it brings her, she even said something along the lines that twitter is more interesting with some conflict.

I personally do not believe everything karen described, I may be wrong but I feel there was some exaggeration as some things she is simply not qualified to do, and I doubt she would have been asked to either.

It doesn't matter how much info has already been released, we know what we are getting into if we searched the autopsy report or what we may see when actively following CM trial, this was forced upon people with no warning....... and no apology.

I noticed she has been silent the last couple of days since her descriptive tweet. I guess someone convinced her she needs to shut up for a while.

There is a "suppossed" message out there from the estate saying they were looking into it. I think that's probably fake though.

Okay, I was just in the super market and right on the cover is a picture of Michael on the autopsy gurney with the headline ‘10 Hollywood Autopsy Shockers’. They have a picture of Whitney Houston in her casket and Gary Coleman on life support. I hope this trash is not because of Karen… :mat:

Well as usual it's us MJJfans filling oil into the tiny 'flame' this drama would be without us... if it would exist at all.

I agree it seems Karen Faye is mentally/emotionally pretty unstable and it is not right that she put out pics which should remain private in my opinion also.

But who would notice without us fans giving such ppl a stage? Probably noone.

Ms. Faye needs to find a life... but that's what I feel about her for decades. She seems to feel very non existant when it's not about Michael Jackson... and in consequence she is somehow exactly that... it's what she makes out of her life. *shrugs*

Victory22;4029451 said:
Okay, I was just in the super market and right on the cover is a picture of Michael on the autopsy gurney with the headline ‘10 Hollywood Autopsy Shockers’. They have a picture of Whitney Houston in her casket and Gary Coleman on life support. I hope this trash is not because of Karen… :mat:

So this is the point our magazines have reached now. Having exhausted all the topics about the living and ways to exploit and disrespect them, they have branched out into a full scale exploitation and disrespect of the dead--and all this is entertainment. Waw...

So this is the point our magazines have reached now. Having exhausted all the topics about the living and ways to exploit and disrespect them, they have branched out into a full scale exploitation and disrespect of the dead--and all this is entertainment. Waw...

:censored: What a damn shame, too! For those of us that are Jurassic enough, I remember clearly what an uproar the National Enquirer caused when it released a photo of Elvis in his casket on their cover and that was unheard of back in the day. Some of the retailers in my area even refused to carry the rag (or covered it up)!

What I've seen in the decades since then has been child's play compared to that and it disgusts me. The lack of respect and dignity is appalling. The dead shouldn't be treated this way, famous or not.

^^It is like open season--everything goes, and because not enough advertisers object to it when their ads are in those magazines, it continues. Plus the readers do not complain in the thousands. They have become so used to things going down hill that it now seems so normal and fitting.

Back