Karen Fake is gone bonkers

^^It is like open season--everything goes, and because not enough advertisers object to it when their ads are in those magazines, it continues. Plus the readers do not complain in the thousands. They have become so used to things going down hill that it now seems so normal and fitting.

Exactly! I've seen the "if it bleeds it leads" go to the extreme, seeing pictures of crash sights, terrorism, natural disasters, you name it all over the place, a gosh damn feeding frenzy! I deleted and blocked someone on Facebook for posting a pic of victims of beheadings on my wall to "prove a political point" on the failings of Obama. . . WTF?!

As someone that supposedly cared for Mike, Karen shouldn't have fed the fire, should have let respect for Mike rise above the conspiracy nuts that were stalking her twitter feed.

^^Just keep posting and posting your siggy!!!!

:cheeky: :evil: :fear:

Profilehipthrustinblack_zps1d963e6e.gif

There was such a photo presented at Murray's trial. Because the trial was televized it went public too. Maybe you saw that photo.

The photo I saw was of a body during autopsy. I can only pray that it was either a fake or someone else. I would have reported that photo to google as offensive but then you have to click on the photo I guess which I would not and could not do in a million years. But that has always been my fear with the internet and cell phones and such. That it is possible today to secretly take the most horrible pictures imaginable and post them online where even unsuspecting people or children can stumble on them involuntarily. Googling pics of Michael has never been fun anyways. I guess I have to stick to this forum which is perfectly alright!

I have Four key words when searching for Michael pictures online
Michael Jackson We Love You. Michael Jackson Peace. Michael Jackson's Smile/Beautiful. Michael Jackson Hug

I have Four key words when searching for Michael pictures online
Michael Jackson We Love You. Michael Jackson Peace. Michael Jackson's Smile/Beautiful. Michael Jackson Hug

Lately my keywords have been 'Michael Jackson Gold Pants'. . . :evil: :girl_blush: :fear:

Karen Fake is at it again:mat:

Karen Faye ?@wingheart 17h17 hours ago
Karen Faye Retweeted Valeria L Giangrande
Michael explained to me, he was sexually assault during a massage,& he wouldn't put himself in that position again

Somebody asked her if she think MJ would be happy to hear that Karen is sharing this private info, she replied:
Karen Faye ?@wingheart 10h10 hours ago
Karen Faye Retweeted ?? Taylor A. Jackson
Michael was violated.He did not violate anyone. Michael was being attacked, even in the most innocent situation.

She was pressed more about her sharing private info, in which she replied:
Karen Faye ?@wingheart 10h10 hours ago
Karen Faye Retweeted ?? Taylor A. Jackson
That is something will never know. I can not answer that. He always wanted ppl to understand what he went through.

My note to for that, if MJ wanted everybody know his business, I believe he would have said it himself.

She answer all sort of questions from fans regarding Michael, but when she is asked about her own actions, re her infamous email where she accused MJ trying to pull away from TII gigs, this is her reply:
Karen Faye ?@wingheart 9h9 hours ago
Karen Faye Retweeted sabrona
This is far too complicated to explain on Twitter. To explain in the midst of the personal attacks is not the time.

I so wish that sane MJ fans stop talking to her as she is is not right in her head.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing what Karen Faye says in general, but if, and I mean if, that story is true then she had no right to publicly announce that. It isn't her place to do so. And yes, your right. I'm sure he would have talked about it himself instead of his makeup artist years after he's gone.

Re: Shana Mangatal is publishing a book on Michael's Birthday 2016

I kid y'all not.
I was just reading Karen's Twitter feed, and she was on there talking to people about Michael being sexually assaulted during a massage.
She should not have by any means shared that info.
She didn't even think about what would happen if the media found out about what she said.
I'm so sad, disturbed, and angry right now.
Poor Michael.:cry:

Heres a link to the tweet.
https://mobile.twitter.com/wingheart/status/774260557905997825

Last edited:

^^She shouldn't have shared that info ... so you then proceed to repost that info and then share a link so more people can see it? :\

I agree though, Poor Michael :( There are some seriously sick people in this world...

I kid y'all not.
I was just reading Karen's Twitter feed, and she was on there talking to people about Michael being sexually assaulted during a massage.
She should not have by any means shared that info.
She didn't even think about what would happen if the media found out about what she said.
I'm so sad, disturbed, and angry right now.
Poor Michael.:cry:

Heres a link to the tweet.
https://mobile.twitter.com/wingheart/status/774260557905997825

That is awful, poor Michael :cry: It's amazing how strong and loving he was considering all he'd been through.

Karen is so wrong for sharing this with everyone on Twitter though, and in such a casual manner. This was something deeply personal to Michael and it's none of our business. Are there no boundaries left?

Sad if true, however Karen Faye isn't exactly the epitome of truthfulness. It is not beyond her to make up things.

^^^^
Well damn, I can't say that you're wrong, and I really do hope she is lying, but I would hope that she wouldn't lie about something as serious as sexual assault.
But who knows.
If what she said is a lie then she's scum.

Sad if true, however Karen Faye isn't exactly the epitome of truthfulness. It is not beyond her to make up things.

I don't think she would lie about something like this though. Then again, I don't follow Karen Faye on Twitter so I don't really know how reliable she is. Do you think she is capable of making this up?

There is actually thread where Karen Fake antics are posted
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...e-is-gone-bonkers/page5?p=4165532#post4165532

I personally don't believe much of the stuff what comes out of her pie hole. I used to read her twitter more often than I do now, which is maybe twice a year, because you get infected by her bs if you spend too much time in her time line.

Linda asked about boundaries left. Seemingly Karen Fake draws a line when somebody asked her about Michael's wigs, she replied its too personal.
It is not too personal to give vivid description how Michael looked after autopsy, nor it is not too personal to tell MJ (allegedly) was assaulted, not to personal to sell photos of MJ final resting place to tabloids, and thats just a starters.

She sits in her ivory tower posting crap about other people in MJ's life, but she is totally incapable looking into her own actions and think she might be doing the very same thing that these other people that she claims have wronged MJ. While other people might get money when they publish book (fictional or not), she does exactly the same but doesn't get paid. Same difference.

One more thing about this woman. She posted that MJ wanted to write book about himself with her, so don't be surprised that one day she she is the one trying to sell a book with excuse that MJ told her to write one.

So she claims mj was assaulted in while having a massage at a massage parlour or something.??...????

She truly has gone bonkers!!!

She´s said that a few years ago too, about the massage. That he´d a bad experience one time.

She says a lot of stuff and it may be lies at times. But writing a book she will never do, because if she does, all her minions will turn against her.

Last edited:
Virre;4165751 said:
She´s said that a few years ago too, about the massage. That he´d a bad experience one time.

She says a lot of stuff and in may be lies at times. But writing a book she will never do, because if she does, all her minions will turn against her.

I don't think so. Those fans of hers (not Michael's) will stand with her no matter what she does or says.
They'll find justifications for Karen's actions even if it means they have to throw MJ under the bus. Seemingly they "understand" everything Karen says.
I'm sorry, but some of those people there seems to be like zombies with their mantra "yes Karen, I love you Karen" and so on.
Never thought there was going to be MJ's hairdresser's fans club:scratch:

Virre;4165751 said:

She says a lot of stuff and in may be lies at times. But writing a book she will never do, because if she does, all her minions will turn against her.

I must have missed that then. I don't understand why there's not more shock about this. The idea that Michael may have been sexually assaulted really ratled me. I hope it's not true but I really can't imagine that Karen would lie about this :(

Bwhahaha !!! Yeh right!

Didn't u know .. all her minions are crazzyyyyyyy in love with her Lmao

They will still stand by her side no matter what lol

Yes right. I know 2 people who followed her like puppies for years and now they can´t stand her.

There is actually thread where Karen Fake antics are posted
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...e-is-gone-bonkers/page5?p=4165532#post4165532

I personally don't believe much of the stuff what comes out of her pie hole. I used to read her twitter more often than I do now, which is maybe twice a year, because you get infected by her bs if you spend too much time in her time line.

Linda asked about boundaries left. Seemingly Karen Fake draws a line when somebody asked her about Michael's wigs, she replied its too personal.
It is not too personal to give vivid description how Michael looked after autopsy, nor it is not too personal to tell MJ (allegedly) was assaulted, not to personal to sell photos of MJ final resting place to tabloids, and thats just a starters.

She sits in her ivory tower posting crap about other people in MJ's life, but she is totally incapable looking into her own actions and think she might be doing the very same thing that these other people that she claims have wronged MJ. While other people might get money when they publish book (fictional or not), she does exactly the same but doesn't get paid. Same difference.

One more thing about this woman. She posted that MJ wanted to write book about himself with her, so don't be surprised that one day she she is the one trying to sell a book with excuse that MJ told her to write one.

Thank you for all of this. I couldn't agree more. My loathing for Karen Faye runs very, very deep. I joke with a few friends of mine on twitter that her favourite sentence starter is "Michael told me". We actually considered starting a hashtag with those words.

Back