Lawsuit Accuses Klein Of Fueling MJ's Drug Addiction

I mean, he said that about Klein

"When I started working for Klein, I was vulnerable, a trait he loves. I had just lost a close family member, moved half way across the country, and needed a job. Klein "came to my rescue, and pulled me out of the gutter" (as he describes it). He loves to be in a place of superiority, and lord over his forever grateful subjects. I worked hard for him... I believed in him... He turned into a father figure for me, and I respected him. In turn he was good to me. A fact that his lawyer threw into my face when I asked for my personal possesions back. As if to say, dont expect your socks and shoes back, he took you to see Lady Gaga. More on that later.

It wasn't until Michael died that chinks in the armor would start to show. I questioned how he handled the entire thing, but being a loyal subject, I was told to never question him. It wasn't until September of 2010 that I decided I was going to stand up for myself. I continually refused to support his crazy endeavors and I started to question my loyalty. All these bizarre quests he was on, trying to destroy people,. why? I finally had enough and after him and his closeted boyfriend began to talk behind my back, I walked out of his house. I was done. "

http://jasonpfeiffer.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

They all can sue each other for all I care, miserable, deceitful people deserve each other!

EWWW! I did not need to read that! :puke: Who can take any of these fools seriously?! :crazy Straight up lairs!

If anything Jason was only acting like a security guard of some sort with his large self to help MJ from the paps so he can get into his car that's the only thing I see when judging the videos of MJ after leaving Kleins office. He never looked like he was gonna fall cause he was allegedly drugged...what utter B.S!

This nonsense has nothing to do with Michael no one is going to call this guy to the witness stand. The last time I checked Klein was Michael's doctor and a doctor giving his patience meds is not against the law. And this guy has to be at least 50 years old he is no baby you can't force a grown man to do anything asshole

OK so this guy harassed you but you were leaving in his house? He was a father to you, so you slept with him? Where am I for goodness sakes!!!!

Again with the "drug addiction" thing... I. DON'T. GET. IT. Someone please help me understand! On one side, a few people (mainly MJ fans) are saying (and have been saying for a long time now) that Michael Jackson was NOT a drug addict - On the other side, (which is basically the overwhelming majority), people are saying that he WAS a drug addict. Which one is it??
:(
Actually just the opposite only a few say MJ was addicted and the majority of people who were close to him say he was not. Te Autopsy report and drug report of his meds and how he took them shows he was not. People interviewed who were near him close to the time of his death said they saw NO signs of drug abuse and those few who did speak of it were speaking of years back before his trial not of recent times of 2006 - 2009

Last edited:
^^Maybe she is talking about the general public and media, when she refers to the majority.

TMZ...We love garbage...:puke:

:puke::puke::puke:

MJ was receiving medication for proceedures done n Kleins office which were needle injections to his face.
Klein stated MJ was needle phopic (reason Klein said MJ did not self inject propoful ) so this was not
abusing his care and its all documented each visit and proceedure. Klein is the best in his field

Now as a person Klein is a low life perverted scum bag who uses MJ name for his own agenda.
and I say the same about Jason .. These guys are above and beyond CREEPY and they only show
their true character everytime they speak and these law suites would be comical except for the
fact MJ's name is mentioned _ They are sickening .. They dont deserve to even utter his name
How dare they ...

That's strange. Is this made up? Whether Michael was being given drugs by Klein or not, Klein or his drugs (if any) are not the ones who killed him. I don't know what to make of this. I don't believe any tabloid media because there will never be 100% truth in it. Never.

I don't know, I don't trust Klein anymore than I trust Murray (which is below 0 trust) though. What is it with certain doctors these days...they're supposed to help our lives, not danger them.

Yup pass the popcorn,
But wait mj being out of it after his doctor visit don't mean he was a addict, it mean his doctor was treating him for something and the med made in out of it an addict would need there daily supply, and would not need to going to the doctor office for it. What this fool his describing is treatments, an addict would be walking away with med.

Both of these men are pathetic liars! and it disgusts me that jason is bringing mj in the middle of his fight with klien. Poor michael couldnt trust anyone at all and the people he thought he could trust the most were the ones who hurt him in the end.....so sorry michael that you had to deal with all of that :(

Not only his "friends" but his doctors, lawyers, business associates, paid help all betrayed him. No wonder he said he was lonely. People hung around him for what they could get and he experienced this from an early age!!!!

From the lawsuit Ivy posted:

"Toward the end of June, 2009, Klein told Pfeiffer that Michael Jackson was having trouble sleeping..."

If Pfeiffer was Michael's lover why did Klein have to tell him this? LOL. The more they talk the more they expose their lies.

Hes just thrown mjs name in to get himself some more attention.whats in this lawsuit is as funny as it is pathetic.talk about zero credibility. Ppl forget the DEA investigated klien amongst others and found no over prescribing.no unnecessary treatment. I look foward to a DEA agent testifying when murray goes down that route. Theres no evidence what so ever that mj had any addiction issues.its really not hard to educate yourself on the facts when they are all their on paper.but when did the truth ever get in the way of a good story

Hes just thrown mjs name in to get himself some more attention.whats in this lawsuit is as funny as it is pathetic.talk about zero credibility. Ppl forget the DEA investigated klien amongst others and found no over prescribing.no unnecessary treatment. I look foward to a DEA agent testifying when murray goes down that route. Theres no evidence what so ever that mj had any addiction issues.its really not hard to educate yourself on the facts when they are all their on paper.but when did the truth ever get in the way of a good story

Yep.

Addiction issues?

Thanks Janet. Your actions still spread the lie.

PS: Waiting for someone to say that we can not harm the holy name of Janet.

Yeah the family are totally to blame.ppl who arent fans of course will believe them as they are unaware of the non excistant relationship mj had with them and all the nastyness thats goes on and has gone on for years.

Klein's complaint is basically that Jason and his accountant (Khilji) stole from him (in multiple ways) and made him change his will making them the beneficiaries.

Jason says he had to endure all the things Klein did because the alternative was unemployment. Most of the document is about Klein's sex life in detail (it even included his "size" and his love for "bears") and his urination and bowel movements. Jason says he never had sex with Klein and not interested but Klein made a lot of passes at him. Majority of the 28 page document mentions these topics. and I'll spare you all from those visuals.

Mention of MJ is very minimal and TMZ mentions it almost all in their summary. so I took screenshots so that you can see it in full.

34e45me.jpg

w1g2eu.jpg

68x835.jpg

The only thing TMZ didn't mention - if true - that Michael was looking for an anesthesiologist in June.

They contacted with Cheryll Lee but she refused, so Murray was alone.

Klein is as guilty as Murray.

Yep.

Addiction issues?

Thanks Janet. Your actions still spread the lie.

PS: Waiting for someone to say that we can not harm the holy name of Janet.

*Yawn* You still going on about this? Nice signature by the way. I think it is very nice of you to include a picture of Janet with no writing. It shows her true beauty. Thank you. :)

*Yawn* You still going on about this? Nice signature by the way. I think it is very nice of you to include a picture of Janet with no writing. It shows her true beauty. Thank you. :)

Who loves the ugly, beautiful sounds.

Who loves the ugly, beautiful sounds.

If you don't like Janet, why do you have a picture of her in your signature? I don't like Sneddon, Bashir, Chandler etc. and the last thing I would do is put a photo of one of them in my signature. It seems very odd and childish.

If you don't like Janet, why do you have a picture of her in your signature? I don't like Sneddon, Bashir, Chandler etc. and the last thing I would do is put a photo of one of them in my signature. It seems very odd and childish.

I know what you want to do. I was not going to respond to you because It's a waste of time. You are a fan. But I'll respond again --- one more time.

I am not blind. Janet is a beautiful woman. But I think that photo "conveys" what she has inside. She did something that I would never do against an enemy of mine. And she did against a brother! What she did was nasty stuff. I do not hate her, but I'm disgusted. This is no joke. What she did could interfere with a murder trial! And the honor of MJ? The honor of a man! Does anyone care?

End.

Back to the topic.

They contacted with Cheryll Lee but she refused, so Murray was alone.Klein is as guilty as Murray.
lee is just a nurse.adams contacted murray after the meeting in march saying he wanted in but murray ignored his calls cause he wanted the job and the money.Why is klien just as guilty.theres no evidence he did anything wrong and in accusing him u are supporting murrays defence.as he is trying to push the blame onto klien.klien maybe an arsehole for many things buts theres no evidence at all he contributed to what happened

I know what you want to do. I was not going to respond to you because It's a waste of time. You are a fan. But I'll respond again --- one more time.

I am not blind. Janet is a beautiful woman.

Correct.

But I think that photo "conveys" what she has inside. She did something that I would never do against an enemy of mine. And she did against a brother! What she did was nasty stuff. I do not hate her, but I'm disgusted. This is no joke. What she did could interfere with a murder trial! And the honor of MJ? The honor of a man! Does anyone care?

This brings me back to my original point. Lets take Sneddon as an example. The things he did disgusted me and to this day, still disgust me. The last thing I would do is put a photo of him in my signature and have to look at his face every day. I don't understand your logic.

Correct.

This brings me back to my original point. Lets take Sneddon as an example. The things he did disgusted me and to this day, still disgust me. The last thing I would do is put a photo of him in my signature and have to look at his face every day. I don't understand your logic.

Several people here had photos of Sneddon back in 2005. It was a way to 'denounce' these people, and the fraud they are.

Now ... really ... I go back to the topic.

Several people here had photos of Sneddon back in 2005. It was a way to 'denounce' these people, and the fraud they are.

Really? Makes no sense to me at all. Anyway, back on topic.

Klein's complaint is basically that Jason and his accountant (Khilji) stole from him (in multiple ways) and made him change his will making them the beneficiaries.

Jason says he had to endure all the things Klein did because the alternative was unemployment. Most of the document is about Klein's sex life in detail (it even included his "size" and his love for "bears") and his urination and bowel movements. Jason says he never had sex with Klein and not interested but Klein made a lot of passes at him. Majority of the 28 page document mentions these topics. and I'll spare you all from those visuals.

Mention of MJ is very minimal and TMZ mentions it almost all in their summary. so I took screenshots so that you can see it in full.

34e45me.jpg

w1g2eu.jpg

68x835.jpg

The only thing TMZ didn't mention - if true - that Michael was looking for an anesthesiologist in June.
thank you!
From the lawsuit Ivy posted:

"Toward the end of June, 2009, Klein told Pfeiffer that Michael Jackson was having trouble sleeping..."

If Pfeiffer was Michael's lover why did Klein have to tell him this? LOL. The more they talk the more they expose their lies.
also, towards end of june MJ was dead. and he already had murray

elusive moonwalker;3449865 said:
lee is just a nurse.adams contacted murray after the meeting in march saying he wanted in but murray ignored his calls cause he wanted the job and the money.Why is klien just as guilty.theres no evidence he did anything wrong and in accusing him u are supporting murrays defence.as he is trying to push the blame onto klien.klien maybe an arsehole for many things buts theres no evidence at all he contributed to what happened

Yeah, Dr. David Adams.

I think Klein and others contributed because he inyected many things on Michael body during weeks or months when he was on rehearsals. Maybe he was keeping MJ adicted to some drugs.

I don´t like Klein and i don´t trust on him.

Back