Legend of the year - Virgin Media Music Awards 2009

Quote off Virgin Media for why C.Cole up for nomination:

"She found fame on Popstars: The Rivals and has gone on to conquer reality TV. She's also had the fastest selling single and album of the year. A remarkable feat, considering it's not even that great."

:hysterical: They've said it all !!!!!!!!!!

Ps. just to say I have nothing against her at all, just can not have her win over Michael!

Voted.. Michael at 48.1
Cheryl Cole at 40.7

.....who the heck is Cheryl Cole??
:scratch:

pleaseeeee people vote.. Cheryl Cole isnt far behind MJ. dont let her catch up

If you're trying to vote multiple times for Michael you need to exit your web browser and then reload it after every vote you place. You can't vote again by just refreshing the page or clearing your history, it won't let you.

Voted.. Michael at 48.1
Cheryl Cole at 40.7

.....who the heck is Cheryl Cole??
:scratch:

Cheryl Cole is a perfect example of UK reality TV. She used to be in a group called Girls Aloud which was created by a TV show called Popstars.
Then she went as a judge on X Factor (don't ask why) and then she went solo. Her album came out just recently.
To sum it up: she's a pretty, untalented young woman, with no voice whatsoever. A canned TV product being served every Saturday night on ITV UK.

Poor Bob Dylan... 0.5!!!
Lol! But at least I know who he is.

Quote off Virgin Media for why C.Cole up for nomination:

"She found fame on Popstars: The Rivals and has gone on to conquer reality TV.
She's also had the fastest selling single and album of the year.
A remarkable feat, considering it's not even that great."

:hysterical: They've said it all !!!!!!!!!!

Ps. just to say I have nothing against her at all, just can not have her win over Michael!

How long has she been in the biz? Fifteen minutes? :rolleyes:
MJ has been in the biz for 40 plus years.

*Goes to vote*

MJ- 56.3, CC-33.3 ....I know I'm not from the UK, so I don't know how good her music is(Virgin doesn't make it out to much), but since when did being a reality star equate to a music legend?? She shouldn't be in the same discussion as MJ-he is the legend!

Back