Legend of the year - Virgin Media Music Awards 2009

I voted for Simon Cowell. Everyone lets do it! So important. Please.

Just voted........ we have to keep this up.....

....if Cheryl Cole wins, I will loose my final shred of hope for humanity lol!!!

xxx

So will I! Cheryl cole - eugh! Oh I voted MJ of course - it won't let me vote again though.

Um, no competition here at all. MJ is the rightful owner of this title All.the.way. It's not even up for discussion. =P

Voted.

Come on, let's keep this legacy alive by voting on every poll, taking part in every event, remembering him etc etc.

Voted again! He's over 66% now!

By the way, who the hell is Cheryl Cole?! And why would anyone think she's a 'legend'?

I voted for Michael of course, there is no one else even compares to him in my eyes he is the greatest.

Julia

I don't even KNOW who is Cheryl Cole?!

Believe me, that's a good thing. She's ultra famous in the UK for being in a rubbish girl group, marrying a footballer, being in the tabloids 24/7 and is a judge on the X Factor. I can't let this happen *votes for the 100th time*

Believe me, that's a good thing. She's ultra famous in the UK for being in a rubbish girl group, marrying a footballer, being in the tabloids 24/7 and is a judge on the X Factor. I can't let this happen *votes for the 100th time*

How does that constitutes her as a legend?

The hell? I seriously have never ever heard of her in my life......

I've voted, Michael is winning by a mile!

Back