Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Realistically, the price of a single master tape could go up to what? With all the attention they're getting I imagine the final price will be a few thousand dollars... definitely not worth the risk of fundraising if that's the case. If we're talking max 500/1000$ then we could try to get at least one with the vocal slave.

If PoF is re-released, atleast use Quincy's Version if it was mixed by him and if they can get him to do so or smth.

Also, who has Streetwalker '87? I think its Quincy, Brad and the estate possibly? but if the estate had it, wouldn't they released it for Bad 25?
Quincy isn’t signing off on anything MJ related that contains new/unreleased material.

Do we have confirmation of a Quincy produced SW? We have 2 versions right? Or is it 3? One has a whistling sound at the beginning

Yes, the 1987 mix which almost made it onto the album. So, there's three: 1986 demo, 1987 Quincy/Westlake mix and 1988 Bill Botrell mix.
There's also the working title "Florida Groove" and an alternative mix of the 1988 version which replaces the drums and percussion with trash can sounds.

Are the Peter Pan songs slower paced songs orrrrr
Buffalo Bill = Buffalo Bills theme
Throwin' Your Life Away doesn't seem finished yet UNLESS the leaked recording we have of it isn't the actual finished one. Its also weird cause the synth sounds so, weird but amazing
Serious Effect sounds kinda better slightly higher pitched, by like +0.20-0.30
If You Don't Love Me sounds kinda unfinished to me because of the repetitive lyrics, idk why
I wish the Christmas Song leaked, we need an adult mj xmas song
Brad Sundberg said during a seminar that the Christmas song was actually just a cover of a song from the movie Home Alone and only a choir of children sang it, there's no MJ vocals on it, they just did it for the fun of it.

Brad Sundberg said during a seminar that the Christmas song was actually just a cover of a song from the movie Home Alone and only a choir of children sang it, there's no MJ vocals on it, they just did it for the fun of it.
Christmas Star? That is a hauntingly beautiful piece of music

I don’t think there’s a Quincy mix of Streetwalker since the song still sounds lyrically incomplete. If Streetwalker would’ve been picked over APOM, that’s when I think they would’ve worked on the song more.

I don’t think there’s a Quincy mix of Streetwalker since the song still sounds lyrically incomplete. If Streetwalker would’ve been picked over APOM, that’s when I think they would’ve worked on the song more.
It was still on the tracklist two weeks before release. I’m sure Streetwalker is more than complete.

Brad literally showed the 1987 Westlake mix (aka Quincy's) at one of the first seminars some years ago. If I said there is one, I'm based on evidence.

You can hear it below:

Last edited:
Brad literally showed the 1987 Westlake mix (aka Quincy's) at one of the first seminars some years ago. If I said there is one, I'm based on evidence.

You can hear it below:
What I find odd is that the part ”why don’t you give me some time, won’t you give me some time” isn’t present in the Quincy version, while it is in the 1986 demo and in the Bill Bottrell mix.

You can hear it below:
I've heard this version and it sounds like the same vocal take as the 1988 mix
It was still on the tracklist two weeks before release. I’m sure Streetwalker is more than complete.
While the test pressing does exist with Streetwalker being shown on it, Brad mentioned the album tracklist was complete months before and it's possible they were just using streetwalker to test the font. Not denying it wasn't removed last minute though

Back