Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I have always said I think The Estate should re-relase We've Had Enough and Price of Fame on the next all new album.

So if The Estate wants to release an album with 8 songs - they should make it 10 by adding those two songs. It would be a win-win. Because we would get the 8 new songs they wants releaased - and we (and mostly casual fans) will get to hear two amazing songs they have propably never heard before.

I have always said I think The Estate should re-relase We've Had Enough and Price of Fame on the next all new album.

So if The Estate wants to release an album with 8 songs - they should make it 10 by adding those two songs. It would be a win-win. Because we would get the 8 new songs they wants releaased - and we (and mostly casual fans) will get to hear two amazing songs they have propably never heard before.
I just don't like the sound of it. But you've kinda worn me down. I guess they can get away with it.

If they really want publicity for it, the biopic soundtrack would work way more.

Yeah - if they release an album to the movie. - They should maybe give Price of fame some finishing touches and polish it a little and the release it on the soundtrack album.

We've Had Enough does not need to be touched at all. - It's perfect and ready for release. But I would prefer it on an all new MJ album so most people hear it. - Such an important song. Especially now with all the war going on in Ukraine and Hamas attacking Israel. :(

I don't think I think The Estate need to release new unheard songs that we never heard before

Yeah - if they release an album to the movie. - They should maybe give Price of fame some finishing touches and polish it a little and the release it on the soundtrack album.

We've Had Enough does not need to be touched at all. - It's perfect and ready for release. But I would prefer it on an all new MJ album so most people hear it. - Such an important song. Especially now with all the war going on in Ukraine and Hamas attacking Israel. :(
:mad:(n)

You're losing me again.

The big difference is since The Ultimate Collection has been depreciated, We've Had Enough technically does need a new home. So we'll see.

The estate re-releasing more songs is the last thing I'd want. If all they release is one single along with the movie then I hope it's a title we never heard of before, or at least a song we never got much info on.
I'd say a scene showing MJs pain While Price of Fame plays would easily be a highlight of the film. That's different than rereleasing it though.

Whats wrong with Hess' idea? I think POF would fit the biopic perfectly. The songs theme describes MJs life extremely well.

And an anti war song would be fitting, too.
I guess what's wrong with it is Hess is giving his idea that the war going on in Israel/Palestine is blamed on Hamas, which is an extremely ignorant simplification of the long on going struggles

I think they should go back to the idea of releasing singles, maybe 1 or 2 a year. Not enough people are going to buy another album but a single possibly with a current star will always get the necessary attention for it to go on radio playlists.

edit:
single releases probably require a current pop star to join, I don’t think a “new” solo song will be picked up in the post LN world.

I guess what's wrong with it is Hess is giving his idea that the war going on in Israel/Palestine is blamed on Hamas, which is an extremely ignorant simplification of the long on going struggles
(y);)

I think they should go back to the idea of releasing singles, maybe 1 or 2 a year. Not enough people are going to buy another album but a single possibly with a current star will always get the necessary attention for it to go on radio playlists.

edit:
single releases probably require a current pop star to join, I don’t think a “new” solo song will be picked up in the post LN world.
Well it makes no sense before the next court case. Wait until after.

Hi that guy clame that he will share innocent man.deeper Love .ways you love me 2008.and other songs

Well, as a terrorist organisation slaughtering hundreds of innocent people in utterly barbaric ways, they deserve all the blame they get.
Which doesn't mean the Isreali government is a good guy here, as they obviously have contributed to the conflict.

Hi that guy clame that he will share innocent man.deeper Love .ways you love me 2008.and other songs
Do What Your Heart Says
Ways You Love Me (The Way You Love Me 2008)
Chicago Nights
A Deeper Love
Innocent Man
Silent Spring
Hollywood Tonight 2008

If PoF is re-released, atleast use Quincy's Version if it was mixed by him and if they can get him to do so or smth.

Also, who has Streetwalker '87? I think its Quincy, Brad and the estate possibly? but if the estate had it, wouldn't they released it for Bad 25?

Well, as a terrorist organisation slaughtering hundreds of innocent people in utterly barbaric ways, they deserve all the blame they get.
Which doesn't mean the Isreali government is a good guy here, as they obviously have contributed to the conflict.
It's sad to use this thread to discuss such off topic comments. I just want to say that the words terrorist organisation doesnt really mean too much in the scheme of this war because its more complex than "terrorist organisation vs others". both sides are terrorists one way or another, both sides are defenders one way or the other, all depends on your stand point and so forth.

Hamas being the terrorists only, is just a coined term, a one sided view, from the people who mostly support israel side. its a neat term of course because it easily get people like (presumably) Hess to automatically join israels side because they arent the "terrorists"

youll never get anywhere discussing this anyway. If israel soldiers kill your family in gaza, and you want revenge, you are the terrorist all of a sudden

ps i wont reply next because this should stay off topic for sure

Immediately at the beginning of the groove of midnight leak, there’s about half a second of instrumental that sounds like another song completely. It sounds very 80s, could it be another possible demo from the bad era?

Back