Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Okay cool. I didn’t hear the leaked snippet in it so I could’ve guessed, but I had to make sure
And the instrumental is recreate too the real instrumental form Michael Affirmation does not sound like that and + TAHMJ create alot of YouTube Channel to post fake stuff to make them feel is real while is not is actually fake

A bit more info on The Jacksons Humanity album. All alleged but it ties into the documents MJJ sent Jermaine back in May of 1995 about Michael contributing up to 2 songs
523597-4507260524457-998958662-n.jpg

A bit more info on The Jacksons Humanity album. All alleged but it ties into the documents MJJ sent Jermaine back in May of 1995 about Michael contributing up to 2 songs
Sounds like nothing substantial. Like pressure really. Basically motivation, for Scream to exist.

If ever there are songs for the J5 that emerge, well, that'll be fascinating.

Everyone was hyping up the vocal too but it really doesn’t stand out to me. Several of the adlibs on the last few choruses sound rough. “Chains off me baby” or whatever he’s saying is giving Heaven Can Wait vibes.
It's a boring song but at least the vocals are not just 'angry voice' and 'lame voice' like everything on Invincible: some actual, old fashioned soul in an MJ song

Anyone have info about song called colorblind

Colorblind
Two versions exist : one work with Michael Prince, and the other with Brad Buxer and handed to Rodney Jerkins.
Probably work in the Invincible session
No informations about the completion

Marlon Jackson and Jackie Jackson have already confirmed that there was never more than the idea of making a new album. The last album worked on was indeed 2300 Jackson Street.

I think they're better than everything MJ did post Thriller
Relax. (Even if this message is a troll, I can't take that statement being said.)

Senorita, Rock your body are not better than Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror, Who is it, Remember the Time, Earth Song, TDCAU, Stranger in Moscow and plenty of others. Even BOTDF is better. They're great songs but not anything groundbreaking - even if they were in MJ's discography

Relax. (Even if this message is a troll, I can't take that statement being said.)

Senorita, Rock your body are not better than Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror, Who is it, Remember the Time, Earth Song, TDCAU, Stranger in Moscow and plenty of others. Even BOTDF is better. They're great songs but not anything groundbreaking - even if they were in MJ's discography
Agree. But they would've at least given him more hits that would've charted.

Is it just me or does BOTDF feel unfinished? it feels so weird that it only has 2 choruses
I also do feel like BOTDF is unfinished, it's funny how good the song is but I expected more from Michael, he always impresses me with all of his music, But I felt disappointed I really wanted more.

Marlon Jackson and Jackie Jackson have already confirmed that there was never more than the idea of making a new album. The last album worked on was indeed 2300 Jackson Street.
I still stand by the idea that the Jacksons should come together to finish "Days in Gloucestershire", it could be beautiful having the family on a track that ties so closely to the jackson 5's touring days.

I still stand by the idea that the Jacksons should come together to finish "Days in Gloucestershire", it could be beautiful having the family on a track that ties so closely to the jackson 5's touring days.
that is so true I love the song, I do agree they should finish it, it would be beautiful back in the early days as a family having fun again.

That was just an April Fools joke my friend. Sorry to alarm you.

I do think they are great songs, and for the level of enjoyment I've gotten out of them, id say personally they are up there as some of the best ever made.

But nobody is touching MJ. Come on. I put his entire catalogue at the top, period. He only completed with himself.

Is it just me or does BOTDF feel unfinished? it feels so weird that it only has 2 choruses
It's because of all the Teddy Riley productions, this song has the least going on. Jam has multiple breaks, a rap, and is 6 minutes long. Remember the Time, In The Closet, and Dangerous all have intense bridges, and WYWTOM, SDMW and CLHGA are very substantial. The stuff from Invincible are longer too.

The only song that is developed less is Hollywood Tonight and that one is left permanently unfinished so.

Last edited:
I'm still thinking MJ recorded Much Too Soon during History sessions with a possibilty of releasing it on a Jacksons album in mind
I mentioned I don't think Michael would've submitted a hard hitting song for Humanity. The duet with Jermaine was most likely going to be "What's Your Life" with Michael on vocals and Tito on guitar

Jackie do a LNFSG remix for Xscape that was not selected.

A 90s Jacksons album was more than an "idea" seeing how Jackie played a song to a reporter in '98 for the "J5" album. Though whether Michael had worked on it at that point I'm not sure.

Back