Lil MAMA!!!!!!1

She can dance. She's better then Chris Brown, from what I've seen. Cleaner. And she's got better speed then Usher. It's impressive when a girl can outdance a guy, lol.

She can dance. She's better then Chris Brown, from what I've seen. Cleaner. And she's got better speed then Usher. It's impressive when a girl can outdance a guy, lol.

yes! her dancin ability is mesmerizing. and can tell shes atheletic. like n the shawt get loose video she spins her arms around her head..imma dancer and cant do that lol

Nicole,I disagree with you BIGTIME!! lil Mama's dancing is nothing great, even Janet Dances better than Lil Mama. She's sloppier than Chris Brown and definetly aint faster than Usher.Look at her video for LIP GLOSS, all her dancers outdance her. If you want a good female dancer we can talk about Ciara.

Well I've only seen a few short clips of her. Her dancing in that video with Chris Brown was better then his. Ciara is okay. If I'm being totally honest, my standards for what makes a good dancer are so high that unless you're REALLY good, I'm not truly impressed. I'll call you a good dancer in perspective usually. Someone like Chris or Usher I would call okay, not good. I said Lil Mama can dance, I didn't say she was good. I wouldn't call Ciara good either, or Janet. I would call someone like the woman from Smooth Criminal good, lol. Usher is just very slow. He's always lacked speed. That's his biggest fault. Chris is just a sloppy ass mess when he dances. He lacks control. He's got speed, but his lines suck. From what I've seen of Lil Mama, her lines are cleaner. But like I said, I haven't seen much.

Last edited:
Well I've only seen a few short clips of her. Her dancing in that video with Chris Brown was better then his. Ciara is okay. If I'm being totally honest, my standards for what makes a good dancer are so high that unless you're REALLY good, I'm not truly impressed. I'll call you a good dancer in perspective usually. Someone like Chris or Usher I would call okay, not good. I said Lil Mama can dance, I didn't say she was good. I wouldn't call Ciara good either, or Janet. I would call someone like the woman from Smooth Criminal good, lol. Usher is just very slow. He's always lacked speed. That's his biggest fault. Chris is just a sloppy ass mess when he dances. He lacks control. He's got speed, but his lines suck. From what I've seen of Lil Mama, her lines are cleaner. But like I said, I haven't seen much.
Ok girl I hear you, the Smooth Criminal chick you're talking about.. Is it the one dancing next to Mike close to the end where everyone is dancing just before Mike grabs the machine gun?

Nicole,I disagree with you BIGTIME!! lil Mama's dancing is nothing great, even Janet Dances better than Lil Mama. She's sloppier than Chris Brown and definetly aint faster than Usher.Look at her video for LIP GLOSS, all her dancers outdance her. If you want a good female dancer we can talk about Ciara.

you clearly havent seen her dance lol her dancers do NOT outdance her in that video. And def do NOT outdance her live. Her dancin is BOMB. Shes been dancin since she was little and she even re-made the bad video with a group of dancers b4 she was even discovered and she just blew the choreography out the water. And i love CICI (every1 will tell u that) But lil Mama might just give her a run 4 her money believe it or not, and comparin janet to lil mama is like comparing a doctor to a med student, its irrevelant and we kno the doctor has more knowledge. Watch some of her live performances then re-evaluate. until then make ur exit lol

And she is NO WHERE NEAR SLOPPY..IDK Where u even got that thought 4rm

Last edited:

Ur right she has better discipline as a dancer. Rappin and dancin is all shes done lol. Dancin came firts, the girl is bad, trust me ive seen her live, and ive seen live videos and she gets down. she will be a force 2be reckoned with.

Ur right she has better discipline as a dancer. Rappin and dancin is all shes done lol. Dancin came firts, the girl is bad, trust me ive seen her live, and ive seen live videos and she gets down. she will be a force 2be reckoned with.

Yeah, she just looks cleaner to me, more accurate. From what I've seen, she can dance.

Not just from that clip. She dances in the final sequence. She's a professional, and you can see it written all over her movement. She's also in "Captain EO", though I haven't watched that for a long time, so I can't remember her in it, lol. Almost any dancer from one of Michael's videos I would call good. They're almost all professionally trained and make a living out of it purely.

Last edited:
Well I only said she's "okay" because my standards are really high, lol. I have a hard time calling any natural dancer anything better then okay unless they are truly exceptionally gifted, like Michael. Michael is a freak though, lol. Ciara is good by natural standards. I assume she isn't trained. If she is, yikes, lol. But I usually judge by general standards used in professional dancing. That's why I'm so harsh on dancers, lol. I need to see good lines, good speed, good control, all that stuff, before I call you good. You can't just have rhythm, you've got to show good technicality to me in terms of just general movement.

Last edited:
and what u see is correct good eye lol. only thing id disagree with is u saying ciara is ok..she bad 2 lol
yep, I disagree with her too on the Ciara bit, that girl can move and I wouldnt just call her o.k. Janet is okay but Ciara? That girl is tight she outdances alot of men and she very versatile.

And you've got to understand how I rate. The next step down from great is good, and the step down from good is okay, then mediocre, and the step down from that is bad. If you're a great dancer, then you are exceptionally talented. If you're good, then you're talented, but there are many dancers like you. If you're okay, you can dance, but you're talent stands out more as an ability rather then somethine innate, like it's something more learned, though still with some natural ability. If you're mediocre, then your not completely uncoordinated, but you're pushing it, and if your bad, well, you just can't dance, lol.

Last edited:
you clearly havent seen her dance lol her dancers do NOT outdance her in that video. And def do NOT outdance her live. Her dancin is BOMB. Shes been dancin since she was little and she even re-made the bad video with a group of dancers b4 she was even discovered and she just blew the choreography out the water. And i love CICI (every1 will tell u that) But lil Mama might just give her a run 4 her money believe it or not, and comparin janet to lil mama is like comparing a doctor to a med student, its irrevelant and we kno the doctor has more knowledge. Watch some of her live performances then re-evaluate. until then make ur exit lol

And she is NO WHERE NEAR SLOPPY..IDK Where u even got that thought 4rm
Shaun you've been raving on and on about this girl and I dont see what you see in her especially in her dancing:no:
BUT just to be fair I'm going to check her out on more clips and look more carefully.

And you've got to understand how I rate. The next step down from great is good, and the step down from good is okay, then mediocre, and the step down from that is bad. If you're a great dancer, then you are exceptionally talented. If you're good, then you're talented, but there are many dancers like you. If you're okay, you can dance, but you're talent stands out more as an ability rather then somethine innate, like it's something more learned, though still with some natural ability. If you're mediocre, then your not completely uncoordinated, but you're pushing it, and if your bad, well, you just can't dance, lol.
LOL!! I love it when you bring out the big guns..:clapping:

Shaun you've been raving on and on about this girl and I dont see what you see in her especially in her dancing:no:
BUT just to be fair I'm going to check her out on more clips and look more carefully.

You dont see what i see...come on i know u have an eye 4 pure talent

HEr dancin skills r sick..look up some of her old vids 4rm b4 she was famous..lip gloss was even sed to be one of the best choreogpahed vids of 07

The girl is just amazing. HEr skill...her craft is undeniable. HEr music..4get lip gloss lol..listen 2 "Broken Pieces" "L.I.F.E" "College" "Stand Up" "Make it Hot" (also known as "put it down")

Watch her choreography in g-slide, lip gloss, girlfriend remix,her freestyle dancin in shawty get loose watch her dance live, listen 2 the lyrics she writes, watch her intelligence in her interviews. its somethin about this girl, u may not see it but I and many others do. I mean this her 1st album and the production on it is sick, Dj Khali,T-Pain,Scott Storche, Dr Luke

thats huge 2 have them on ur 1st album, Lil wayne has spoken words about her, Fat joe..like industry heavyweights r praisin this girls skill...R Kelly heard her rappin 2 a crowd @ a recent basketball game and just cudnt get enough. I mean u cant watch her and tell me u dont see nothin special n her

R Kelly heard her rappin 2 a crowd @ a recent basketball game and just cudnt get enough. I mean u cant watch her and tell me u dont see nothin special n her
We all know what Kellz wanted from her..;D lol kidding.
I'l go see all the things you're talking about and come back to you because you really sound passionate, just like me when I'm tryna convince my ignorant homies that Michael's the best:D.

We all know what Kellz wanted from her..;D lol kidding.
I'l go see all the things you're talking about and come back to you because you really sound passionate, just like me when I'm tryna convince my ignorant homies that Michael's the best:D.

lmmfao..i was thinkin that whewn i 1st read about it lol

and yes i am lol..ever since i heard that voice spittin over dat bangin lip gloss beat ive been hooked. u gotta check her out

LOL!! I love it when you bring out the big guns..:clapping:

Well, you know, lol. Just trying to be clear about what I mean. Of course, you have varying degrees with each classification, lol. Like REALLY great, REALLY good, PRETTY good, on and on, lol.

she will be 19 in october. she so small tho lol. but yea
shes a great artist. theres advd that comes with the deluxe album its great. u guys really need 2 see it. i wont let her be slept on lol
WHAT!! she's only 18! she's still a kid! wow. I'm surprised. I thought she was in her early 20s at least.

Sorry but she remainds me of Bow Wow when he was young....But I like her and her Musik and her Style!

Back