Lil MAMA!!!!!!1

I don't really have an opinion on her, but it seems she's trying for that MC Lyte vibe. I immediately thought of that when I saw the video for "What It Is" Can't really put my finger on exactly what it is, but she reminds me of MC Lyte. I'm not saying she's on MC Lyte's level, they don't even compare.

Is LIPGLOSS her first release?
Thats when I first heard of her. And to be honest, I was like WTF?? Lol!
I thought, "Another teeny bopper trying to rap." :ermm:
Over some time, I've seen her here and there and I've come to really like her
personality. Thats enough for me to give it a chance because I do like that
one song, Shawty Get Loose. She co-hosted 106 & Park with Terrance and she did that
freestyle bit over Lil Wayne's A Milli and I thought Dam! She can really flow!
But let me tellya, I aint about to run out and buy her CD. Jury still out on that one! Lol!

Didnt she just lose her Mom not so long ago. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

yes lip gloss was her 1st single,and yes that was a snippet of her freestyle the full 5min42sec 1 is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkk lol n yea her mom died n december of 07, n er album is bangin seriously

i suggest "make it hot" "broken pieces" "one hit wonder" "L.I.F.E." "STAND UP" "swim"...hell the whole album lol

I checked out the other songs you mentioned and I think Broken Pieces is really good.
Also Make It Hot was cool, lol.
The music on those were off the hook, especially BP.
Like a bluesy, jazzy RnB vibe. Cool. But I still aint buying it! Hahaha!
Leave that to you real youngins.:p

But I do like Lil Mama (whereas I didnt before) and wish her much success.

I checked out the other songs you mentioned and I think Broken Pieces is really good.
Also Make It Hot was cool, lol.
The music on those were off the hook, especially BP.
Like a bluesy, jazzy RnB vibe. Cool. But I still aint buying it! Hahaha!
Leave that to you real youngins.:p

But I do like Lil Mama (whereas I didnt before) and wish her much success.

Lol yeeeeeees! Broken Pieces is my fave...i fell in love from the moment she said "you feel me" lol. And Make it Hot omg did u hear the horns and trumpets in that song lol. it blended so well. And im glad ur opinion changed :)

omg watch her dance...look @ her smooth criminal influence lol

Last edited:
i respect her hustle, but i honestly can't stand her music.

i'm still wondering why her and JC Chavez are judges on America's Best Dance Crew

thats why shes a judge. and she choreogrpahed it all ;)

Last edited:
^^ okaaaaay......... LOL

IMO she's just in the long line of ringtone acts

^^ okaaaaay......... LOL

IMO she's just in the long line of ringtone acts
get real. this girl can write! her album from start 2finish is great. she can freestyle out this world. She can sing and she dances her ass off. ringtone act my ass lol

get real. this girl can write! her album from start 2finish is great. she can freestyle out this world. She can sing and she dances her ass off. ringtone act my ass lol
whatever you say, homie

I've just grown out of that kind of hip hop. I said ringtone act because that's how she got big and how many songs other that Lip Gloss were big? I put her in the same catergory as Soulja Boy:mello:

we agree to disagree:agree:

whatever you say, homie

I've just grown out of that kind of hip hop. I said ringtone act because that's how she got big and how many songs other that Lip Gloss were big? I put her in the same catergory as Soulja Boy:mello:

we agree to disagree:agree:

b4 lip gloss was even a hot ringtone it charted. u put her with soulja boy? who makes CRAPPY music when she rappin bout real stuff. u comparing a talented young person to a lame? wow ive heard it all. shawty get loose was big. L.i.f.e wasnt big but it aint gotta be big. the song is deep and real. her album on point and was gettin great reviews. but watever, carry on

I feel sorry that she sold like 19,000 in the first week.

I guess people aren't feeling her. :(

I think the way she dresses is uh...wacky, but she's cool I guess. Her rapping is cool I guess...but I heard somewhere that she compared herself to Biggie which was kinda funny.

I feel sorry that she sold like 19,000 in the first week.

I guess people aren't feeling her. :(

I think the way she dresses is uh...wacky, but she's cool I guess. Her rapping is cool I guess...but I heard somewhere that she compared herself to Biggie which was kinda funny.

yea she flopped majorly lmao! its all good tho. she did better than most haha. And yes i be like wtf she needs 2dress how he did when she 1st came out cuz she be lookin A MESS in the damn baby outfits lol

Back