Loving You - Cards, Notes, Wishes, etc.

Michael miss you 4 now and till eternity, but so happy to celebrate your life today and your achievments past and very much present now. Fantastic to see so much love for you.

Love you Mj

*beaTlesBoy*

Apollo Theater @ApolloTheater · 5 h.

Five years ago, we lost the King of Pop, our #ApolloLegend, MICHAEL JACKSON. #RIPMichaelJackson
Bq-32stCEAEv_Jk.jpg:large

flrosenmitmjygsxiz81cd.jpg

Global Love to Michael Jackson – LADaily News- June 25, 2014 http://wp.me/p1iFF1-1KP
screen-shot-2014-06-25-at-7-29-11-am.png

The Michael Jackson facebook page ForeverLovingandMissingMichael led by Jody La has once again completed their mission of publishing an Ad in LADaily News in honor of our beloved brother.

The Ad Reads

-Our message for Michael:
“5 years, 1827 days, time goes on and we carry you in our hearts every day. No one will ever replace you. Your caring and concern for others is unmatched and something for us to continue to learn from. Thank you for the LOVE, the music, the dance and the inspiration. Your gifts changed and united us. We are, therefore, united in your memory.

We ARE the world.

Missing YOU and Loving YOU FOR ALL TIME,
Your Global Family”

Michael Jackson is the greatest artist of all time! Proud to call him my inspiration. Can't believe it's been five years! Rest in peace, MJ!

Joseph Jackson @Joe5Jackson · 6 h.

A special I LOVE YOU to Prince, Paris and Blanket. You are very brave children and have gone through so much. I admire your courange. Love U

Paris78;4024188 said:

A special I LOVE YOU to Prince, Paris and Blanket. You are very brave children and have gone through so much. I admire your courange. Love U

That sweet.

Paris78;4024188 said:

So beautifully said!

Joseph Jackson @Joe5Jackson · 16 h.

Thank you everyone for all the messages. I wish I could have replied to every single one of you. Thank you for the support & 4 loving my son

So many fans saying how much they love my son and family - I cant keep up. :) I'm sitting right here reading the messages. :) Makes me happy

Remembering Michael ~ MJ Love...I Think About...The Good Times!

It's been 5 emotional years for me and Mr. Jackson, my former boss and friend will always be a part of my life and forever missed! As I sit here writing this as tears of sadness stream down my face, I know Mr. Jackson would not want me to carry these sad feelings. He would want me to continue to think of him in the "good times" of his life.

We shared so many memorable moments together, just hanging in the kitchen, chatting away into the night, while listening to music and playing, "Name That Artist?" Of course, he would always win! LOL!! And always talking about future endeavors.

I "Remember The Time..." when Paris and I went snail hunting in the backyard at night and MJ straight cold busted us coming home from rehearsals. I just knew I was going to get in trouble. He laughed, and thought it was cute. And of course, the classic memory when the children and the dog Kenya ran ramped through the house while Kenya tracted dirty white chalked paws (from the garage) all through the house. We had so much fun! This is one fun time MJ wasn't aware of. Thank goodness we cleaned up quickly!! Beautiful memories!

So today, I reflect on the man who gave love to the world through his music, a man who provoked thought and conscious awareness with his lyrics and most of all a man who so generously showed me kindness and appreciation with great devotion and unconditional love to his children.

To me he was a great man of wisdom and strength, a pillar of knowledge, a philanthropist. He was a world giver, he CARED! He was child like at heart, a practical jokester, a comedian, a health food advocate, a healthy eater, a lover of "good" food, a lover of fine art, a lover of animals and the world's most celebrated entertainer.

I will forever be blessed with the love of MJ's light!

Gone too Damn Soon!!!

Chef Kai Chase
XoXo

http://chefkaichase.blogspot.de/2014/06/mj-lovei-think-aboutthe-good-times.html

Last edited:
LOS OLIVOS, Calif. -

Michael Jackson fans showed up to remember the King of Pop five years after his death Wednesday. At Neverland Ranch fans were seen leaving flowers, writing messages and taking pictures outside the iconic gates.

One of Jackson's former employees was also paying her respects. Tracy Coppin reminiscences on the days she gave tours around the estate and catered to Jackson's guests as his executive assistant.

Video: http://www.keyt.com/news/former-michael-jackson-employee-remembers-the-king-of-pop/26675658

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct · 59 Min.

RETWEET - June 25, 2014 - LATimes - In Memory of a Most Special Human Being - Michael Jackson

BrJ3I7JCIAEl-AU.png:large

I love Jazz and was just listening to a beautiful radio tribute to Mike; various artists doing jazzy renditions of "Rock With You", "Human Nature" and "I Can't Help It" (to name a few)! My favorite non-Mike version of "Human Nature" is by Miles Davis. RIP to them both. . . :heart:

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. -

Michael Jackson fans showed up to remember the King of Pop five years after his death Wednesday. At Neverland Ranch fans were seen leaving flowers, writing messages and taking pictures outside the iconic gates.

One of Jackson's former employees was also paying her respects. Tracy Coppin reminiscences on the days she gave tours around the estate and catered to Jackson's guests as his executive assistant.

Video: http://www.keyt.com/news/former-michael-jackson-employee-remembers-the-king-of-pop/26675658

This was beautiful thank you for share this. I hope one day Neverland can be restore back to the beauty it was before i am wishing for that.

I love Jazz and was just listening to a beautiful radio tribute to Mike; various artists doing jazzy renditions of "Rock With You", "Human Nature" and "I Can't Help It" (to name a few)! My favorite non-Mike version of "Human Nature" is by Miles Davis. RIP to them both. . . :heart:

Thank you lol love it.

Back