Loving You - Cards, Notes, Wishes, etc.

Paris78;4022367 said:
Yahoo @Yahoo · 41 Min.

Next Wed is 5th anniversary of @michaeljackson death: http://yhoo.it/1lGzkjd Fan tributes taking place worldwide
BqlzwEwCAAAyLsM.jpg:large

Thank you for all the great pictures and information - much appreciated!

Fan events mark 5th anniversary of Jackson's death
By The Associated Press

Michael Jackson's fans — still as loyal and fervent as ever — will participate in tributes worldwide to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the singer's death. A sampling:

— Brad Sundberg, a longtime member of Jackson's technical team, presents his "In the Studio With MJ: The Homecoming" seminar in Los Angeles June 23 through 26, featuring music, photos and stories about working with the King of Pop; tickets are $249 to $339.

— Channel Islands Helicopters in Oxnard, California, will offer private helicopter tours over Jackson's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley on June 23 and 24; $175 per person.

— Fans are invited to dress as the late icon for a celebration of his music and videos at Watha T. Daniel-Shaw Neighborhood Library in Washington, D.C., from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— The San Diego County Fair in Del Mar, California, will host Who's Bad, a Jackson tribute band, for a special performance at 7 p.m. on June 25; concert included with $14 fair admission.

— Jackson fans in the Netherlands will gather at Scheveningen Beach to commemorate his death by lighting lanterns at 8 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— Spanish fans will hold vigils at Playa Catalunya in Barcelona and Playa de la Victoria in Cadiz beginning at 8:30 p.m. on June 25; free admission.

— Los Angeles fans will gather at Jackson's star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame at 10 p.m. on June 25 to sing, light candles and display flags from around the world; free.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/fan-events-mar...l?soc_src=copy

Re: 5 years without Michael - June 25th

I just want the 25th to hurry up, show up, then get gone, because it's a reality (Mike being dead) that's still difficult for me to deal with. :cry:

I requested that day off from work (3 weeks ago) so I can just be holed up at home shutting the world out, just my cats keeping me company.

UGH. . .

Hello there,
Haven't got the courage to read through the whole thread :blush:

It still HITS you doesn't it when you read 'stuff' on FB that makes you go :sigh:

I think I will certainly use my Plan B enough these days! :doh:

The only 'lesson of life' we can pull from it is...
If our 'friends' act out of sorts or even seem ill we care for them, right? :unsure:
We don't man them up or threaten them to behave all for the sake of $$$ and reps. :angry:

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend though and if you feel the darkness creep up on you... Don't invite it in!
Leave... Go out! Do stuff, you know! Don't let it consume you, okay! :agree:

Lot of L.O.V.E to all :love:

Daz.

michael bearden @MichaelBearden · 16 h.

I think about MJ a lot around this time. Also heard Berry Gordy isn't doing too well today. Healing energy! M~ #fbf
BqmQmmqCIAAlfQp.jpg:large

Miss his smile...miss everything

I don't know which thread this goes, so I just post this here.
Copy and paste this: "The most amazing caring loving person in the whole entire world" in the your Google search and see what comes up first:)

Your Love Is Magical...MJ´s LEGACY® MEMORIAL MUNICH
https://www.facebook.com/DenkmalfuerMichaelJackson

10402547_10152241968691309_815370274199235750_n.jpg

weLoveMJImmortal @mjThisisitlove · 6 h.

#MichaelJackson event at @vanity_lounge_ tokyo, Japan on June 29th. Special Guest @ItsTravisPayne
BqtdMjbCAAEig5q.jpg:large

Luis Miguel @LuisMiguelMJJ · 11 h.

4 days until June 25th. �� #MichaelJackson #kingofpop #LongLiveTheKing
BqsgwmLCMAAebL3.jpg:large

Just as you might see flowers, cards, pictures, notes, letters and more at places like Neverland, Holly Terrace and Best, Netherlands, you can post your flowers, cards, pictures, notes, letters, etc. in here.

(The One Rose 4 MJJ Team setting up at Holly Terrace. Click to view larger. Collage by Spyce.)

Michael Jackson Tribute - 2014 Disneyland All-American College Band - First Day
[video=youtube;RENTAEpZDhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RENTAEpZDhk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

BqsKL7GCIAADPMe.jpg

Debbie Kunesh @Writinglady · 16 h.

Remembering Michael Jackson with Tom Mesereau & Deborah Kunesh http://fb.me/1qawHr32k

Bqv4LTdCcAETzaP.jpg

Just as you might see flowers, cards, pictures, notes, letters and more at places like Neverland, Holly Terrace and Best, Netherlands, you can post your flowers, cards, pictures, notes, letters, etc. in here.

(The One Rose 4 MJJ Team setting up at Holly Terrace. Click to view larger. Collage by Spyce.)

Oh Wow !! that looks beautiful. Michael would love this!

That brings tears to my eyes... so incredibly beautiful :heart:

Yes he would. Tears coming.:(

Ahh thanks for the thread. I guess we will be posting flowers, messages, & thoughts. This year we have a new album, so in a sense we have a gift from Michael and I will be playing it on that day.

That will be plan too to play Mj new cd.

June 25 will be hard this is my favor song that Michael sing this help me to get by.

MJ Justice Project -Pic from Neverland via Lid Lily
10426815_235047946705744_2343744578305081026_n.png

NBCWashington @nbcwashington · 2 h.

Michael Jackson's fans to participate in tributes worldwide to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the singer's death http://bit.ly/1ny85V7

Newsweek Japan have special issues on the King of Pop Michael Jackson out on June 24th. via @hancom_books
Bq0u7t6CEAAMZ5J.jpg

Retweetet von Pez Dann
kingofshop @MJKingofshop · 7 h.

The response to our #respectyourmonarch campaign has been great! You can get the Tshirt at http://www.king-of-shop.com
Bq0AWGWIAAAHZ_3.jpg:large

La Toya Jackson ✔ @latoyajackson

It's so hard to believe it's been 5 years since Michael passed! #WhereAreTheyNow

Last edited:
Video: http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/06/michael-jackson-remembered

T-Pain, Michelle Williams, Saves the Day & More Remember Michael Jackson
Pop, R&B and punk stars look back on the King of Pop's influence and recall where they were when he passed
Fuse Staff / June 23, 2014

When Michael Jackson unexpectedly passed away five years ago, it stunned the world. It's safe to say any fan of pop music can remember exactly where they were the moment they learned the King of Pop had passed.

His influence is so great that artis from every genre—pop, rap, R&B, punk, metal and more—are indebted to him. So Fuse asked everyone from Michelle Williams to T-Pain to Omarion to Saves the Day to Nico & Vinz to the Devil Wears Prada to tell us where they were when he passed and why they loved his music.

While metalcore outfit Devil Wears Prada show us a Michael Jackson tribute tattoo, T-Pain recalls MJ chowing down on a bag of potato chips when they hung out and the collab that never was. "At the time, I was just about to collaborate with him. I was that close to being in the studio to collaborate with Michael Jackson on a song for my album. That sucked."

To hear what Michelle Williams, Omarion and a variety of Warped Tour bands have to say about MJ, watch the full interview above.

To be honest, I've decided earlier that on this terrible day I'm not going to think about Michael and... his death. And obviously it's not because I don't love him. But because I'm still not over it. And now I admit that this is the way I usually try to suppress the pain, I can't help it. However, I fail every year. It was pretty difficult for me to check out the threads here... I miss him. :(

Back