Madonna - Posting on Social Media About Michael

Re: Madonna has been posting a lot about Michael lately

Although Michael had a complete different impression when they went to the restaurant together.

Yeah, but that was many many years ago. Before she had kids and became relatively more subdued or tame, as it were. For all we know, he changed his tune about her.

^I read Michael wore that special underwear but if he was naked in that scene you're talking about, it wasn't as tacky as the concept Madonna had been coming up since 1990, her Sex photobook, etc. I used to be a fan of hers when I was a child but once I became fluent enough to understand the lyrics of her songs, it disappointed me how frivolous and sexual were many of them and I stopped.

Actually, with the exception of songs here and there throughout here career, her music wasn't really vulgar or sexual (lyric-wise). Yeah, you've got the Eroticas and the Justify's and stuff here and there, but mostly it was just her image that was more sexual.

Things changed once Ray Of Light came out.
I don't know how much you ignored her music since waay back then, but she's got a lot of really good stuff out over the years (skip MDNA and most of HARD CANDY tho!)

Musically, MJ and Madonna weren't really similar. They only threw them together (and along with Prince) because they were 3 GIANT pop stars in the 80s.

Only Madonna knows why she's taking a stroll down MJ Memory Lane and whatever her reason, it's fine with me. She's never been shy about expressing herself: putting herself, her thoughts, what-have-you out there for all to see. :)

She uses #unapologeticbitch as her Facebook hastag, people. . . :hysterical: :lmao: :crackingup:

Last edited:

Musically, MJ and Madonna weren't really similar. They only threw them together (and along with Prince) because they were 3 GIANT pop stars in the 80s.

Yes, to the above!
I like that Madonna is an unapologetic bitch. Good for her! :yes: I think it gives her more freedom to be a "normal" person, which is having good and bad days, feeling sweet and lovely and behaving horribly and being rude, sad etc.

Michael was a person with a heart of gold and an old-school gentleman with good manners. And I am convinced that everything he did and the way he behaved, especially in public, was a very conscious act, a decision on his part and a reflection of his values and ideals. At the same time I think it made his life a little harder. Once you have established a certain public persona, it is hard to deviate from that and you start kind of acting instead of just being. But then, Michael knew what he was doing, so...

"All I could think about in that moment was that I had abandoned him. That we had abandoned him. That we had allowed this magnificent creature that once set the world on fire to somehow slip through the cracks. While he was trying to build a family and rebuild his career, we were all busy passing judgment. Most of us had turned our backs on him."

Thank you Madonna you won my respect when you said those words publically.

She did indeed, and whats more when MJ was mocked by media, this is what she said

I cannot say Bashit is doing very well, maybe Madonna was right.

I say, keep on talking Madonna.

She did indeed, and whats more when MJ was mocked by media, this is what she said

I cannot say Bashit is doing very well, maybe Madonna was right.

I say, keep on talking Madonna.

Madonna was right.

"All I could think about in that moment was that I had abandoned him. That we had abandoned him. That we had allowed this magnificent creature that once set the world on fire to somehow slip through the cracks. While he was trying to build a family and rebuild his career, we were all busy passing judgment. Most of us had turned our backs on him."

Thank you Madonna you won my respect when you said those words publically.

This was the speech I was refering to in my previous post. I loved that she said that, she was so right.

At least Madonna could admit that she had abondoned and failed Michael to some degree, that's more than most other people in his life had the guts too. While Madonna is owning up to her part in it, others pretend they never said a bad word about him and now praise him. It's really, really disgusting to watch/hear. So for this I have a lot of respect for Madonna.

Madonna 2009 MTV VMAs

Madonna @Madonna · Nov 11th
"Picture of Happiness! #nostalgic #iconic"
B2LcuzQIAAAZP-n.jpg:large

^ Great pic. Never saw that one. 1990-1992 Classic MJ & Madonna periods.

funny I was just watching the footage of them from the Academy awards. Love it

This was the speech I was refering to in my previous post. I loved that she said that, she was so right.

At least Madonna could admit that she had abondoned and failed Michael to some degree, that's more than most other people in his life had the guts too. While Madonna is owning up to her part in it, others pretend they never said a bad word about him and now praise him. It's really, really disgusting to watch/hear. So for this I have a lot of respect for Madonna.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I hate how the very same people who were kicking Michael in the nuts when he was down are now acting as if he was their best friend after his death.:mat::mat:

madonna did admit in her mtv speech that she abandoned him. and she did defend him after that bashir nonsense. she's never tried to make it seem they were anything more than what they actually were.
i remember when madonna and mj showed up at the oscars. i literally had a meltdown and kept a framed pic of that people magazine insert by my bed longer than i care to admit lol

And Miley Cyrus posted this. I can't.... :D

B2Ma4FNIAAA3qfU.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I hate how the very same people who were kicking Michael in the nuts when he was down are now acting as if he was their best friend after his death.:mat::mat:

What's worse are those people who claim they tried to help him, and pretend that they were these knights in shining armor. When in fact they did jack shit

What's worse are those people who claim they tried to help him, and pretend that they were these knights in shining armor. When in fact they did jack shit

Don't even get me started on those people. They make my blood boil.

Paris78;4057696 said:
Madonna @Madonna · Nov 11th
"Picture of Happiness! #nostalgic #iconic"

The actual quote is "Pucture of Happiness! #nostalgic #iconic"

She is missing Michael so much that she made spelling mistake.
Great that she considers that time as happy.

I wonder what would have happened if they got together? Some epic fights, duets or movies together, kids.....
Oh well, it wasn't meant to be, but the thought of them being together is curious:D

That night was magical. I couldn't take my eyes off Michael in the audience. And Madonnas performance that night goes down as one of the best ever Oscar performances in my book.

They actually looked gorgeous together that night. White dress, white jacket - one is black haired the other platinum blonde. They really looked great. One of the most glamorous pairs at the Oscars ever.

And acc. to Michael Bush MJ and Madonna did not talk about dressing up alike. Michael had to send him spying on what Madonna would wear and when they found out that's when they came up with the idea what Michael would wear. MJ did not want to be outshone by Madonna. Well, he was not. :D

music_madonna_career_in_pictures_8.jpg

Gorgeous pic!!!! Most glamorous couple ever.

I'm going to need Madonna to have several seats.

They actually looked gorgeous together that night. White dress, white jacket - one is black haired the other platinum blonde. They really looked great. One of the most glamorous pairs at the Oscars ever.

And acc. to Michael Bush MJ and Madonna did not talk about dressing up alike. Michael had to send him spying on what Madonna would wear and when they found out that's when they came up with the idea what Michael would wear. MJ did not want to be outshone by Madonna. Well, he was not. :D

music_madonna_career_in_pictures_8.jpg

These photos of Michael & Madonna that evening - night easily fits into some of the top glamorous Hollywood photos of the 20th century. I wonder if there's a collection or ranking anywhere?

Not only Madonna, but Barbra S too is posting old photos with Michael:)

Barbra Streisand @BarbraStreisand · 16h 16 hours ago
Backstage with #MichaelJackson after my concert at the MGM Grand. New Year's Eve 1993/4. #tbt http://instagram.com/p/wwWiYLq2Rk/

^^ Where did Naomi go? :giggle:

I remember it was said that Madonna had a crush on Michael and tried to have a fling with him, but he rejected her.

Last edited:

Is that because Michael intended to include her originally on In The Closet but Madonna wanted him to do drag on the video?

Back