Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

@LinLoveMJ
Don't know how I missed this. The elephant detail on his jacket. Love it.

FqYY7sCXoAAsERk

"Tribute to Bambi" gala at the Adagio Club in Berlin, Germany. 20 November 2002. Michael's jacket was auctioned for Off-Road-Kids, a charity which helps street kids.

FvjA9k4WAAEhHrb

@zinniabooklover You are scaring me....I was about to post the same pics!...again....you have the same things lol.
But you're doing the same thing to me! I was feeling quietly soothed and contented (birdsong, the Rolling Stones) and then moved into feeling much more melancholy and tearful. And then I saw you had posted this:

... which is a photo I love and adore but which definitely keys into feelings of tearful melancholy. Even just the angle of his body, the flow of his shirt, the angle of his head. That's apart from the expression on his lovely face. I really love this photo but it kind of destroys me, also. If that makes sense.

His shoulders ... 😢

@LinLoveMJ @wendijane

Girls, posting this photo for you two even though I have no idea what's going on. The Twitter comment from @maturedaddymike was:

HSUJRYDHAJSJKSKGDJSKAUGSVSVHSHSKKSJJSSJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Fv3eR-nWABYBFyI
oeh..signing the boobs..(oh no...its too high for boobs lol ) I want to sign him on mine too...and then tattoo it. and I want that hand on my hand too. (jealous as fuck here)

f033da18427751e61dc9aae090e4c654.jpg

always little/big details....a elephant, a star pinned, belts, tie, spotless clothes, so damn good looking my lordddd
oh, it's the buttons on his waistcoat. They look sensational photographed from this angle. Plus, leather waistcoat! Gotta love that, lol.

I mean, sure, lovely photo of Michael. Beautiful. :)

But, omg, those buttons! Gorgeous!

Back