Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

Michael-Jackson-image-michael-jackson-36583824-300-433.jpg

gorgeous smile (although ..here...the eyes dont smile along..:(.)
There is something there but it's held back by ... well, the situation, obviously. I do know what you mean. I can see different things in his eyes here. It's a bit :cry:

Beautiful photo, though.

Tireness, sadness, hurt ...the eyes say it all :cry:
Agreed. I was typing all of those words and kept deleting them. I was kind of shying away from naming it all even though it's clear to see. But, yeah, all of that is in there. And more. And yet, also the survivor thing. The fighting spirit. Not giving up. Offering the world a cheerful smile in spite of everything. 😭

959287e691efb8a3d9c8ceb9361fc62b.jpg

Patch on coat...chain on waist...(there is the key to my heart..he found it!!)
oh, it's the chain. Every time. I LOVE the chain. It is the coolest. :D

Agreed. I was typing all of those words and kept deleting them. I was kind of shying away from naming it all even though it's clear to see. But, yeah, all of that is in there. And more. And yet, also the survivor thing. The fighting spirit. Not giving up. Offering the world a cheerful smile in spite of everything. 😭

oh, it's the chain. Every time. I LOVE the chain. It is the coolest. :D
Yes. yes. you said it right...I admire him so much you know, being so strong, keep smiling, keep fighting, and yes, survive it all...(or not really) no wonder he kept his glasses on, no one could see his pain and look in his soul through his eyes. hm? right?

Yes. yes. you said it right...I admire him so much you know, being so strong, keep smiling, keep fighting, and yes, survive it all...(or not really) no wonder he kept his glasses on, no one could see his pain and look in his soul through his eyes. hm? right?
Totally agree. I think it was healthy for him to keep the sunglasses on. Gave him that little bit of space, a tiny bit of privacy. Everyone deserves that. He gave so much of himself but he doesn't have to give everything.

99857e25e0d5743b6bbdc79053de851d.jpg

Court clothes are the most beautiful, but also he looks amazing. so beautiful. butterflies I have. ooohhhh boy.....
See, with this one it's always the contrast between the yellow and the red.

SO STYLISH!!!

Soz for shouting but I get slightly over-excited with this one, lol. The contrast of the colours but also the competing fabric design on the tie and waistcoat. Fabulous!

Love the breeze blowing his hair across his cheek. ❤️

(zin...lol..you are at the same fb page I guess as I am .. 🤣 ...)
It's hilarious the way we keep on doing that. I like to pick up photos from Twitter although I'm not signed up. I think it's fab the way there are so many mature Michael photos out there.

Slightly different take on 'L'Amour' but I have to post this somewhere. From the official video clip of the TII announcement I always thought there were just a few hundred fans present. :ROFLMAO:

They should have included a shot like this.

FwHtq3cWIAEmzuM

Back