MESSAGE TO THE ESTATE

Yeah, great comparison. Comparing what is arguably Daft Punk’s greatest and certainly best-received and best selling album with a posthumous collection of songs, no one outside of the fan community remembers or cares for, Xscape.
even Daft Punks greatest album has no chance against a posthumous MJ album
that's just the way it is
game over for the Punks of Daft
and their bonus disc is horrible
it makes your ears bleed
no one outside the earbleeders community cares for it

Last edited:
None of them will be overlooked. If the Small People don't hear them somewhere, the Big People will let the Small People know. They will listen.
I like this. In fact, Your expression moved me very much,.
Some of the Little People will be moved / inspired
This is so true,
and the cycle continues.
That's all it boils down to. I see so many kids join here and it is like de ja vu. Time and time again. And also the artists if we go further up the chain, It applies to the other greats too , Mozart , Beethoven. I am sure the questions back then were the very same "So & so is better ! mine will outlast yours!" because it is a continuing chain i think. Linked with time. Music & time ~ All music artistry is linked indefinitely, like a tapestry, and every single one of humanity have had a part in developing that chain.

Reactions: xam
even Daft Punks greatest album has no chance against a posthumous MJ album
that's just the way it is
game over for the Punks of Daft
and their bonus disc is horrible
it makes your ears bleed
no one outside the earbleeders community cares for it
@Hot_Street go off!:ROFLMAO:

Michaels message to the estate would be:
Straighten out yourself and get your mind on track
Dust off your butt and get your self-respect back
I think he would say "Don't release my demos, they're not finished" 🤷‍♂

That's the painful grit of this. We just don't know if he wanted them released or not.

this thread is kinda useless if the estate isn't aware of it.

how can we tell them?

to the Estate:
Def Leppard Has Uncovered Unheard Songs From Debut Album
Def Leppard has unearthed material recorded for their debut album that the band previously thought had been permanently lost.
Asked about any previously unreleased Def Leppard material, Allen admitted the band keeps “uncovering new stuff all the time.”
“There’s always room for another box set,” the drummer smirked, hinting that the rarities could make their way into a future collection.

to the estate:
fans of the Beatles get anniversary editions with outtakes all the time:

Last edited:
*packs bags*
Comes back
/.. see they have us hanging on a string~ he knows we can never leave. that pesky John he has my childhood in his hands :ROFLMAO:
he knows it n all

hey Estate the Beatles are on #1!
“Now and Then,” the anticipated ‘last’ Beatles song that debuted to great anticipation in early November, has earned the group its 18th U.K. No. 1 single

You know guys I'm going to get so much hate for this but I have figured I'm... addicted to the silence.

I don't know their game plan or if they have one @flight85 or what's at the end of all this , if anything at all..(obviously I'll go to my grave never listening to new/all the vault /music but that's life) that's John....
He's a mean one. Aren't ya? But, at least our estate is not any estate @john
And I think that's the point.
Seems at times, we have cutthroat people in charge of our memories which are not getting released any time soon. But.. I came into this base as a little martyr, and I'm now.. a strong as steel warrior, John... No matter what, you won't break me anytime soon. Haha. Ironically, ... I know it is THIS base that shaped me this way. @john

Guys, Looking at the clarity of mindsets across the Internet between a few different bases
just from a couple months study, @john for example i observed jimmy Hendrix estate run fairly collateral to ours, but for the main part , quite a few bases are undignified, non forward/thinking souls whatever the age, whatever the concern, whatever the gift. They do match the word ungrateful. So, fanatic is pretty much true,for quite a majority unfortunately.
But we , here pledge truly this never ending, what if?!.. yet a steadfast (yes , we really live up to the "his soldiers" ) approach thinking.
Some might call it loyalty. If it is not a family now [ cos daddy is gone]
It is an affinity after all.
We are still all here. After the anger AND all the years of pain, frustration for the admiration all for one man.

Michael Jackson supporters do so well with disappointment, upset & carry pain for days, but guys, we still hang in there. We are rarely 'rewarded', but when we are... The response is magnitude. It pays off. Then the whole world knows it. @john They label us eccentric whacked out etc but the truth of the matter is, ....the awareness and test ability of a Michael Jackson fan is above average.
Not sure if I am starting to see the possible veil lifting on John's possible tactics. I think I do. It remains to be seen. I don't envy his power because i have gained some of that myself, Just by being here. However, the estate thinks in decades and he always has . and i know it plans it's strike ooh, times ahead. Wayyyy in advance.
If the 'kids' can't/won't catch up. Well, that's too bad.
@john

to the Estate:
Unheard Jimi Hendrix Recordings May Get Beatles AI Treatment
Following in the footsteps of the Beatles’ AI-assisted final song, “Now and Then,” the technology may be utilized to restore previously unheard material by Jimi Hendrix.
Eddie Kramer is the producer and engineer charged with working on the late guitarist’s archival work. In a recent interview with The Vinyl Guide podcast, he admitted AI technology opens the doors for further exploration of Hendrix’s material.
“It’s really very advanced digital manipulation, and now the technology has become so evolved,” Kramer explained, noting that AI is the next big step in audio production. “I’m sure if we found another tape [on which] Jimi’s voice is buried, I know I could use something similar, which I’ve done before, but now it’s going to be on a much higher level.”
Kramer is part of the Experience Hendrix team – along with Janie Hendrix (Jimi’s step-sister) and archivist John McDermott – which handles the guitar god’s catalog and legacy. The engineer admitted he already knows of some unreleased material that he’d like to revisit with AI technology.
“Yes, there are tapes that I would love to get my hands on with John and Janie and say, ‘Hey, maybe we can do X or Y,” Kramer confessed. And though he cautioned no release was imminent, the engineer said he was “very curious to see what the future holds.”
Discoveries like that, Kramer noted, are what keeps his job exciting.
“This whole concept of restoration, it feels sometimes as if I’m part archaeologist with the little brushes brushing away the dirt from the stones and the bones and then revealing something spectacular,” Kramer explained. “I love it.”

I will say it once again. You don’t need to tell the estate what you want. They already know very well. The fact is: they do not give a damn.
I believe in the Estate. They have the key to my heart.

I see many people who say that Michael has not recorded a lot of unpublished and that it is for this reason that the Estate is exhausted in terms of musical stocks.

Except that it's bullshit.

There are a lot of unpublished ones that have never been revealed. Michael wrote a lot of songs, he was a workaholic. The problem with the Estate is that they got angry with a lot of producers (including Quincy Jones, that's why he doesn't appear in the documentary Thriller 40) and that they can't exploit the unreleased ones. There are conferences given by Michael's producers and collaborators who show part of his personal catalog. So no, contrary to what many fans and John Branca say, there are many unpublished that Michael has left behind. They still have to be able to go out soon and with the Estate it's not won.

Sorry if this post sounds a little salty (I like to moan too much what do you want 🥲) but I see so many people who underestimate Michael too much in so many fields and sometimes it gets on my nerves lmao

Back