MESSAGE TO THE ESTATE

I see many people who say that Michael has not recorded a lot of unpublished and that it is for this reason that the Estate is exhausted in terms of musical stocks.

Except that it's bullshit.

There are a lot of unpublished ones that have never been revealed. Michael wrote a lot of songs, he was a workaholic. The problem with the Estate is that they got angry with a lot of producers (including Quincy Jones, that's why he doesn't appear in the documentary Thriller 40) and that they can't exploit the unreleased ones. There are conferences given by Michael's producers and collaborators who show part of his personal catalog. So no, contrary to what many fans and John Branca say, there are many unpublished that Michael has left behind. They still have to be able to go out soon and with the Estate it's not won.

Sorry if this post sounds a little salty (I like to moan too much what do you want 🥲) but I see so many people who underestimate Michael too much in so many fields and sometimes it gets on my nerves lmao
Yes, you're right, the estate should finally get together with Michael Durham Prince, who also has a lot of unreleased music. I don't understand why they aren't interested when so many fans want unreleased music

I hope the estate doesn't come up with the idea of releasing another best of album like Scream 2017, we have more than enough of that and I deliberately didn't buy it where it came out, let alone look at it

I have to agree that I have seen their complaints myself (which are often quite similar to ours).
I don't see a point in having a 100% commercial focus on managing the legacy of a deceased artist. Even with their own mistakes and bad decisions, Prince's Estate makes better decisions than MJ's.
Let's face facts, MJ is almost 20 years gone. Sadly, he's on the road to being overlooked much like Elvis and The Beatles. It won't be long before Branca or the next in charge has to focus on collectors as the casuals won't stick around.
Both Elvis and the Beatles were overrated imo. At least George and John were good writers but the Beatles couldn't really sing that great. And while I think Elvis had a good voice, he's pretty much a caricature to me, I actually think of Johnny Bravo when I hear his name. What I think saves MJ is that we have footage of him from childhood and he was such an awesome talent from that age that nobody can really deny that. Plus they're rags to riches story is the American dream.

message to the Estate:
Meet me down at the parking lot
Before the blacktop gets too hot
I'll wait but I can't wait all day
Rotten egg

to the Estate:
FEBRUARY 1, 2024 (Santa Monica, CA) – UMe/Republic Records will release James Brown’s We Got To Change, a three-track EP featuring the previously unheard title track, on Feb. 16. “We Got To Change” was recorded August 16, 1970, at Criteria Studios in Miami, during a pivotal period in the world of James Brown, as longtime members of his famed James Brown Orchestra had walked out a few months earlier.

📣📢
Alice Cooper, Billion Dollar Babies: 50th Anniversary Edition
"Billion Dollar Babies: Trillion Dollar Deluxe Edition" will be available from Rhino on March 8 on 3-LP and 2-CD. Both feature a newly remastered version of the original album, along with bonus material, including studio outtakes, single mixes, and an electrifying 1973 concert recording.

Last edited:
message to the estate:
In 2023, Dokken released The Elektra Albums 1983 - 1987, a set containing the band’s first four albums: Breaking the Chains, Tooth and Nail, Under Lock and Key and Back for the Attack. Pilson, who played on all of those releases except for Breaking the Chains, was less than impressed with the set.
"I was disappointed in the box set that came out last year,” the bassist admitted to KNAC (as transcribed by Blabbermouth). “I just thought it was plain. There's no extras whatsoever. And, see, that's corporate people making decisions not based on anything artistic or anything fan-oriented, and that pisses me off, frankly.” “It kind of pisses me off that they put out a product with so little thought behind it,” the bassist declared. “I've got shit lying around that could have been great extra stuff. And I offered, by the way, and nobody listened. And that makes me angry.”

Last edited:
Some say Invincible is an overlooked album. An overlooked album from Yes is now getting an expanded anniversary box set:
Yes is taking a deep dive into one of the group's most overlooked albums, as 1994's Talk returns as an expanded anniversary box set. The reissue will include eight bonus studio tracks and a previously unreleased live concert. A complete track listing is below.

why not Michaels Xscape?

30th anniversary reissue of posthumous Roy Orbison album 'King of Hearts' due in October​

The posthumous Roy Orbison album King of Hearts, which originally was released in 1992, will be reissued on October 14 in honor of its 30th anniversary.
The remastered collection, which can be preordered now, will be available on CD, via digital formats and as a limited-edition red-vinyl LP.
King of Hearts is a 10-track collection put together from finished tracks that hadn't appeared on any of Orbison's own albums, plus incomplete demos that featured his vocals.

And it costs £131. The MJ estate caters to the casual fan, they'd just argue no casual fan would pay that.
on the other hand they sell the MJ duck for $2990
that's 18 box sets!

It's not about their singing. It's about you being ignorant to how monumental they were.
They were monumental to you and in your country, in my part of the world, many people didn't care about the Beatles and still don't. In my region it was Bob Marley, Al Green and The Mighty Sparrow who were monumental. So our worlds are different, but if that makes me ignorant then imagine what that makes you. I have an opinion and you have yours, that's all I will say to that.

They were monumental to you and in your country, in my part of the world, many people didn't care about the Beatles and still don't. In my region it was Bob Marley, Al Green and The Mighty Sparrow who were monumental. So our worlds are different, but if that makes me ignorant then imagine what that makes you. I have an opinion and you have yours, that's all I will say to that.
So a bunch of artists all inspired by the Beatles regardless, and also who inspired them and respected one another. But because you say otherwise in your little, country, that makes it irrelevant.

I was never a huge Beatles fan either, though I do like the two songs that Michael did with Paul McCartney. But the group as a whole was way before my time, and I just never bothered to focus on them very much. Their song "Imagine" truly grates on me, though.

I was never a huge Beatles fan either, though I do like the two songs that Michael did with Paul McCartney. But the group as a whole was way before my time, and I just never bothered to focus on them very much. Their song "Imagine" truly grates on me, though.
They did 3 songs together. Including “the man”

They did 3 songs together. Including “the man”
I read somewhere that they did 4 songs together but I can't seem to find the fourth song so that statement might not be true

edit: Hi I'm back and I don't think this true because form all my searches there has only been 3 songs that they made together. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!! Thanks!

Back