Michael 3rd Most Legendary

You know at the first place i wanted Bob George and the elvis'fans answer to my question , but unfortunately they prefer ignoring it because they have NO argument about that .

My question was ,and what about in Africa ? but nobody except you answered to it , and i think you are not the one who truly think elvis is bigger but the two other elvis fans who didn't want to answer to my question .

However i think you disrespected my Continent by saying about the "root" ,the "tribal music" as if we don't know nothing about western music except our tribal music .

But i repeet : Africa Knows about Elvis and the Beatles BUT they don't care about them because they are not touched AT ALL by their music , they don't consider their music as something huge or impressive , which is the total contrary for michael , Africa realy loves him and even after the allegations most of them don't believe a word of that .

So is it because Elvis end the Beatles are white ?? don't know , maybe yes , maybe no
But the fact is that they don't care .

Elvis is huge in western continents 3/5 continents (maybe 4 but i realy think mj is bigger in Asia than him)
MJ is huge in 5/5 continents because there are 5 continents and not 4 remember that please ! it's not being disrespectfull towards elvis for believing .

thank you.

you feel i disrespected your continent? this was my original quote from the top of page 20-

"plus africa is rooted in more of black cultural tribal & other types of music? i dont know,havent been"

and you think ive disrespected your continent by using the words "root" & "tribal music" as if to suggest you know nothing about western music only your tribal music?

the word root in the context of which ive used it means 'source of origin' & root music or even as we call it sometimes rootsy music exists in most countries.it certainly exists in mine & its something people are proud of.

the phrase "tribal music" in the context of which i used it means "ancestral music" & again means that very thing,"ancestral".

my apologies to you if that offends you.i ment no offence at all.i actually thought that was complementary.i was under the impression that africa was steeped in tribal & roots music?

to suggest your country is unaware or unaffected of western culture or uninfluenced by it would be somewhat ignorant of me as an almost 29 year old man living in the 21 century. surely you dont think im that shut off from the world or unaware of it.

you will have to post my quote where i said anything about ignoring your continent,or only mentioning 4 continents?
to my knowledge ive not actually even mentioned continents (perhaps your mistaking me here).i am fully aware of africa as a continent.

That's good to know. Africa loves MJ. And just cuz they have more Elvis/Beatles collectibles in their market isn't representative of anything. I don't think that MJ produces THAT much collectibles that are just willy-nilly OUT THERE. LOL

who has suggested that elvis or the beatles have /had more collectibles than michael jackson?

you dont think that mj produces THAT much 'willy-nilly' collectibles lol? this tells me your fairly young or became a fan during the 90's or of late?

you should have seen the 80's,BELIEVE ME,THEIR WAS 'LOTS' OF WILLY-NILLY MJ COLLECTIBLES:)

thank you.

you feel i disrespected your continent? this was my original quote from the top of page 20-

"plus africa is rooted in more of black cultural tribal & other types of music? i dont know,havent been"

and you think ive disrespected your continent by using the words "root" & "tribal music" as if to suggest you know nothing about western music only your tribal music?

the word root in the context of which ive used it means 'source of origin' & root music or even as we call it sometimes rootsy music exists in most countries.it certainly exists in mine & its something people are proud of.

the phrase "tribal music" in the context of which i used it means "ancestral music" & again means that very thing,"ancestral".

my apologies to you if that offends you.i ment no offence at all.i actually thought that was complementary.i was under the impression that africa was steeped in tribal & roots music?

to suggest your country is unaware or unaffected of western culture or uninfluenced by it would be somewhat ignorant of me as an almost 29 year old man living in the 21 century. surely you dont think im that shut off from the world or unaware of it.

you will have to post my quote where i said anything about ignoring your continent,or only mentioning 4 continents?
to my knowledge ive not actually even mentioned continents (perhaps your mistaking me here).i am fully aware of africa as a continent.

OK ,

I must confess my english is limited as i don't speak it fluently , tha's why i didn't understand the real signification of those words , my interpretation was too superficial because basicaly those words have "negative" significations but it depends on the context they are used and right now i think that was not your intention to use them negatively .

I hope you have understood what i mean about elvis , i don't disrespect him at all , i know he is huge in western countries , but if i think michael is bigger worldwide that is not AT ALL because i am frustrated or something like that , i know and accept that michael has lost the respect of must of people in western countries because of all the crap and allegations , but we all know that under this, michael is bigger, a lot of people fear to confess it right now because it is not "ethicaly" good to think a pedophil is great or greater than elvis or Beatles , but most of "in the closet" fans and the real fans truly know who is bigger , the medias will re-writte the History ,yes i know it , but deep inside our hearth we all who is the bigger and ,this , no media at all can steal it from our hearth .

I hope you understand what i mean because sometimes i don't use the right english expression i have to use to make you understand what i mean .

Nice post. :)

The painting of the world is. SO different in each country, its impossible to get a more realistic image without visiting different areas if the world..

Each corner of the world is so different from each other they could be different worlds... Michael Jackson is the only one that has reached them all..

Elvis and Frank Sinatra are legends, just like Michael. Just because they were listed higher than him on a poll, doesn't mean that they're more talented than Michael Jackson.

*sigh* Relax, it's just a stupid list. It doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
OK ,

I must confess my english is limited as i don't speak it fluently , tha's why i didn't understand the real signification of those words , my interpretation was too superficial because basicaly those words have "negative" significations but it depends on the context they are used and right now i think that was not your intention to use them negatively .

I hope you have understood what i mean about elvis , i don't disrespect him at all , i know he is huge in western countries , but if i think michael is bigger worldwide that is not AT ALL because i am frustrated or something like that , i know and accept that michael has lost the respect of must of people in western countries because of all the crap and allegations , but we all know that under this, michael is bigger, a lot of people fear to confess it right now because it is not "ethicaly" good to think a pedophil is great or greater than elvis or Beatles , but most of "in the closet" fans and the real fans truly know who is bigger , the medias will re-writte the History ,yes i know it , but deep inside our hearth we all who is the bigger and ,this , no media at all can steal it from our hearth .

I hope you understand what i mean because sometimes i don't use the right english expression i have to use to make you understand what i mean .

thank you.

well done on your english.i think its very good.i only speak english so you are doing better than me:lol:

Back