"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

in order to watch and potentially enjoy this film I have to constantly remind myself that this is a movie about Mj’s life and not MJ in a movie. I’m still skeptical about the whole thing. One of my concerns is can Jafar act? Also, I hope it’s not cheesy. His lip syncing has to be good(at least better than Mike on the History tour 😂) Not too worried about his dancing I’m sure he has that down.

People here have way way to high expectations lol. Jaafar looks great in the pictures, he is not a clone of Michael but probably the closest we can get.

Just enjoy that we are getting a biopic guys, hopefully it will do Michael justice.
Facts right here. I don’t know what y’all are on but those look as close to Michael as we will get.

One of my concerns is can Jafar act? Also, I hope it’s not cheesy. His lip syncing has to be good(at least better than Mike on the History tour 😂) Not too worried about his dancing I’m sure he has that down.
I'm sure he'll rise to the occasion.

The dancing is the thing I'm more curious about, it's quite hard to maintain MJ's rigorous standards. But we've seen his dress rehearsal and he was A-1.

What live performance do you think will be the big moment that is given most time in this movie? Motown 25 will be there of course. Maybe Bucharest 1992. I hope we get some Bad Tour too.

Last edited:
What live performance do you think will be the big live moment that is given most time in this movie? Motown 25 will be there of course. Maybe Bucharest 1992. I hope we get some Bad Tour too.
i wish it was like the start of moonwalker - man in the mirror

Defo Motown 25 but I’m hoping for a Wembley Bad tour stadium performance. Like in Bohemian Rhapsody. Epic scene.
What song what would fit for the bad tour you think? We will have motown25 Billie Jean, and seems like Man in the Mirror for the dangerous tour.

In general, which songs/tour/performances do you think were going to see apart from Motown Billie Jean and MITM dangerous tour? Possibly the super bowl?

I like this, this is good. They are even reporting the bts, hopefully we have more positive news to come from the media. I feel like tides are turning slowly, locals comments are have been positive as well. I just hope the movie will bring MJs understanding and more compassion. From the all the BS, he will finally gets redemption.😭🙌🙏

I kinda get why we are obsessing over physical likeness, imitation, and the hype around MJ. To me, it's secondary, surface level stuff as Michael is of course a lot more than the sum of these parts
In my regard, a film conveying any of Michael's spirit and true impact on people directly touched, will be successful to me, and only then.

With such spiritual focus, I could enjoy a movie with an actor just climbing trees and bopping his head for two hours :ROFLMAO:

The lyrics are a bit generic but the hook is very catchy, feels very Michael. Not a fan of the title, but I'd like to hear an album of Jaafar's he's got a good voice

Is this a parody? Or did someone play with ai again? It sounds like Michael without Michael and without emotion. Smoothed to death ...

GGeY_zFW0AAKO6-

In general, which songs/tour/performances do you think were going to see apart from Motown Billie Jean and MITM dangerous tour? Possibly the super bowl?
Note: no need to show the full performance, just 1-2 minutes in enough for me

1- Who's Loving You / Ben
2- Dancing Machine
3- Billie Jean, M25
4- Human Nature, Victory tour
4- We are the world singing solo part
5- Bad with Steve Wonder (Brisbane 1987)* if they will link it with the allegations
5- Man In the mirror 1988 Grammy
6- Will You Be there/ Black or white (10th MTV anniversary)
7- DWT (Bucharest/ Mexico)
8- MTV 95
9- MSG 2001

--

So let's forget the ICONIC events, there's some moment that weren't " Iconic " but were SIGNIFICANT

1- Bad Tour 87 in Brisbane with Stevie Wonder + Wade Robson dance
2- The Pepsi commercial with Safeshuck/ Safeshuck dancing at the end of BAD
3- The Music awards in May 1992 with the Chandlers in Monaco

I wonder who will does the roles of Brett Barnes and Culkin, and if they will invite them to attendant like they did with Seidah

There's no reason to include Wade and James in the biopic, they were irrelevant during Michael's life. They should only cover the 1993 and the 2005 allegations.
They were irrelevant during his life yes, but after his death they accused him of things he did during his peak.. it's not necessary to give them the correct name if they decide to include them. But mentioning them (even with fake names) in the script, is a way to say to the world " this is how their families met MJ and here's how they made profit of him)..

Back