Michael Jackson - The Duet Album 2013?

AndreyZidane™;3215589 said:
So let me get this straight, you're basically saying that Sony is willing to risk their ass by putting out altered Michael Jackson sonds and/or non-Michael Jackson songs to make a few quick bucks (since most MJ fans won't by that B.S twice after what happened with "Michael") insted of releasing genuine MJ songs in their finished/unfinished state of production which is what 99% of Michael Jackson fans want, and will buy and support.

I belive the only way of making Sony really see what we want is by not buying any B.S. their willing to try to trick us with and be loud about what we really want.

Too late cause according to some of you
they already did put out altered Michael Jackson Songs,
to make a few quick bucks :).
Second I said what sells best,
I study economy and marketing, and while i do not claim to be an expert
I would say that having another big name sing duet with
a worldwide phenomenon like Michael is great marketing,
thats just what i said, and btw. is not all MJ fans who believe sony is evil
etc..

btw.
Regardless of what you think about Lady Gaga,
shes the hottest artist out there right now, something MJ (according to Redone) and even Janet Jackson (On Larry King) spotted before she blew up.

if she for example did a duet like the MJ & Akon thing.

it would sell like crazy.

Too late cause according to some of you
they already did put out altered Michael Jackson Songs,
to make a few quick bucks :).
Second I said what sells best,
I study economy and marketing, and while i do not claim to be an expert
I would say that having another big name sing duet with
a worldwide phenomenon like Michael is great marketing,

thats just what i said, and btw. is not all MJ fans who believe sony is evil
etc..

EXACTLY, sorry MJ fans, but truth is the general public don't want or don't KNOW of any new Michael Jackson material, if there was other stars in the songs he may be able to get new audiences, which is the whole point! Who are YOU to say that Sony shouldn't do that?

If Michael has one verse and chorus songs, LEAVE THEM, don't make up random lyrics, will just be horrible. Just leave them as they are.

The day that Michael Jackson duets with Lady GaGa is the day I hand in my white glove.
I really really really really really really really do not like Lady Gaga at all, talented musician, but does not know how to actually express her talent in a positive way.

Can they just...not do this?

:angel::angel::angel::angel:
I pray for the same thing!!!!!

Remember when news came of Michael's first posthumous album and all of us were thinking of all the unreleased complete songs that could be officially released..............

............But in reality we got a few complete songs........along with a bunch of edited and patched demos...........

And then there's people on this forum who ask why so many of us get angry with Sony and The Estate!!!

AndreyZidane™;3211889 said:
Eminem on a Michael Jackson album? You gotta be freaking kidding me. That is just outrageous! Remeber what he did? I used to respect Eminem as an artist and I really liked him until that moment. I'll never respect him for that! Screw the Kanye West incident, give the guy a break... you all hate Taylor Swift and you know it, LOL! Eminem on the other hand made a whole song (with a video) just to make fun and disrespect Michael.

Here's Michael himself talking about Eminem's total disrespect towards him and quoting Stevie Wonder by saying Eminem is (in his words) "bullshit"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYryw1c7NGA

And someone mentioned something about how well this would sell. Well, do you actually think that most Michael Jackson fans actually give a rat's ass about the sales when it comes to choosing between legit Michael Jackson songs/albums and sales for a stupid album with popular non-talented artists on it? I think not. :D

PS: The only duets they should release are legit duets Michael was working on with different artists like Ray Charlses, Barry Gibb, etc.

So, u were fine with Eminem when he was ripping the shit outta every other artist, but when he says one small, hardly even a diss line ("that's NOT a stab at Michael, that's just a metaphor") in one song, which he also apologises for on the same album, about the artist u love most and u hate the guy. Could u be more hypocritical? See, to me, its all funny or none of it is. Someone somewhere will find everything offensive in some way. So either we make jokes about everything, or nothing. As for the Just Lose it video, unlike Michael, not every artist has that much involvement in their videos, and Eminem had no idea that was how they were gonna do the vid until he showed up on the day. Also, of course Michael was upset, he was a tad over sensitive at times don't u think. Kanye was a total twat long before he got up and ruined a poor girls big night. I myself and not only a HUGE fan of Michael, but a pretty big Eminem fan too, and have read and heard a lot of his interviews too. He is a pretty big Michael fan himself, and actually speaks quite deeply about how he went through something similar to Michael with the drugs. He has also explained on many, MANY occasions that, although at times, if they have said something about him to begin with, he will diss someone intentionally, most of the time their name was inserted simply because it fit the rhyming and lyrical flow of the songs.

Yes. For a 50 year old man, even the critics agreed that he was still the great ole MJ in the movie.

IMO it depends on how they do the album. If they put big/respected names on it I can see it selling very well. With a couple of duets with the likes of Beyonce, Gaga, Alicia, not only will the album sell, but the singles will get a lot more airplay than what he's getting now.

With all due respect, there is NO way in hell that Beyonce, Gaga, Alicia or ANY superstar would want to touch this project based on the certain controversy songs like this would bring. There is absolutely no incentive for them to do so. Frankly, this makes me very happy as this entire concept is extremely troubling to say the least.

Was Michael 'back to his best' in This Is It? If you believe that - like Travis said - then you should watch some of his Bad tour videos on Youtube.

But This Is It was not a live show. It was rehearsals so of course a live show is gonna look better than a show that's being rehearsed.

MJ held back alot in the Dangerous tour rehearsals also.

AndreyZidane™;3211157 said:
I'm sure 5 years from now people will remember her as just "that crazy blonde bitch".

That's horrible. No person deserves to be called a bitch, no matter how much you hate them.

Back