Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

It's probably been talked about but I do feel some great songs have been left out of the PS3/Xbox 360 version like Dangerous, Man In The Mirror, Human Nature, She's Out Of My Life and You Rock My World.
I would also have liked a vocal performance option on songs with dances in them (sometimes I just want to sing the song).

^^^Well, nothing actually. I think the company got the message and fixed the bugs and I played all the three new songs last night. So try again now.

I don't know if it has been posted,but I just saw this :

Early users of the PS Vita have discovered that a demo for ‘Michael Jackson: The Experience’ incidentally unlocks the entire game. What will this mean for software sales?

We are one week from the launch of Sony’s new handheld, and many are excited to get their hands on one, especially with the special bundle offers. While the launch lineup of games is certainly robust, whether or not high-profile titles, such as Uncharted: Golden Abyss, are enough to sell the actual system is still up in the air.

Lucky gamers who managed to get their hands on a PS Vita early have discovered a problem(?): downloading the Michael Jackson: The Experience demo inadvertently unlocks the entire game, making it pointless to buy a copy.
http://gamerant.com/michael-jackson-experience-via-free-bug-jor-133388/

It should be fixed by now,I think,but someone messed up and this will obviously affect sales.

Not by too many, I would've thought. I'm Definately getting it for my vita!

I saw the pub for the vita yesterday and i thought it was cool, the character don't look that bad. I just played the wii version and i like it unfortunately some songs are missing.

I'm disappointed that no DLC has been released for the Xbox 360 Kinect version.

Has anyone played this on the PS Vita yet? I will not be able to play it until the weekend and just wanted see what people thoughts on this version were.

Michael Jackson: The Experience Has Now Sold 5.01 Million Units WorldWide
scaled.php

Does anyone have updates about the current sales? The game was recently launched on Iphone... I wonder If we already have the sales number.

Is it worthwhile buying it for iPod/iPhone?

There's no use to buy it for any videogame console because I've got spastic paraparesis and it doesn't allow to dance or standing still...

Is it worthwhile buying it for iPod/iPhone?

There's no use to buy it for any videogame console because I've got spastic paraparesis and it doesn't allow to dance or standing still...

I think it is. I have it on my iPad and my iPhone, but play it mostly on my iPad. It's a great game if you re able to get competitive with yourself. I just use it on my iPhone for the songs that aren't available on the iPad. The graphics are great and there are 3 different levels for each song totalise with. The game does take some time to get used to, as it took me quite a while to find the way I use my fingers best. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially an MJ fan. If you like the game after purchase, you can buy all the other songs for 79cent each, and even extra costumes if you like. I bought most of them!!!

with the release of Michael 25th Anniversay edition i think it would now be good if the estate and Ubisoft collobarated once again in bringing the songs that did not make it onto the xbox, wii and ps3 versions as download content or totally new product to really push the promotion of this product and Bad 25! theres an opportunity here to make millions again! Over to u ubisoft and estate.

Terry

with the release of Michael 25th Anniversay edition i think it would now be good if the estate and Ubisoft collobarated once again in bringing the songs that did not make it onto the xbox, wii and ps3 versions as download content or totally new product to really push the promotion of this product and Bad 25! theres an opportunity here to make millions again! Over to u ubisoft and estate.

Terry

I agree I thought this was a perfect chance for some Bad DLC like MITM but maybe not this game seems ignored now

Back