Michael Jackson TV Alerts Thread

Re: TV Alerts Thread - Keep them all in HERE! [Merged]

She talked nice about him and everything. But i HATED the bitch of that voice-over after the part of the female cook. When that part was finished the voice over said '***** *****, the man with all his surgeries, bla bla bla' ...i know,i should remain calm. But i was like "WTF ..was that even nessecary????" sigh............

Please take a minute to send an email to NBC regarding their interview with Rabbi Schmuley.

MJ had a falling out with this guy..now he is exploiting MJ's good name for profit. Please let NBC know that this man used MJ and we, MJ fans, won't be watching that Dateline show.

You can attach that article about the Rabbi's illegal activities, stealing money from MJ's charity:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115965,00.html

Please EMAIL DATELINE NBC:

Dateline@NBCUNI.com

chamone mo'fo selecta (Bo Selecta MJ tribute) tonight 10pm E4 UK

Please take a minute to send an email to NBC regarding their interview with Rabbi Schmuley.

MJ had a falling out with this guy..now he is exploiting MJ's good name for profit. Please let NBC know that this man used MJ and we, MJ fans, won't be watching that Dateline show.

You can attach that article about the Rabbi's illegal activities, stealing money from MJ's charity:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115965,00.html

Please EMAIL DATELINE NBC:

Dateline@NBCUNI.com

Here is an article the Rabbi's wrote on MJ. You can leave a comment there as well.

http://www.shmuley.com/articles/det...eam_to_create_a_national_family_dinner_night/

Can anyone in the US please upload the shows on MJ? Like Larry King with Jermaine, or the bubbles untold story, gone too sone, Mj after Life, etc..

Here in Holland there aint no tv programmas, so im depending on you guys over there :)

Its annoying me that the Osmond's are on GMTV, showing their past videos and having an interview the day Michael died.
"Both you're family's are incredibly talented" ahhh it annoying me. Of all days!

I don't know if this has been on before or even if it will mention MJ, but on UK TV tomorrow Tues 4th January (BBC1 at 2.15 pm) there is an edition of 'Celebrity Cash in the Attic' featuring David Gest. He may have some MJ memorabilia 'in the attic'?

For those who don't know, CITA involves finding items of interest in someone's home and heping them to sell them to raise cash, usually for a special project or ambition...Celebrity versions are usually in aid of charity.

I know its bad timing as more important things are going on in LA tomorrow :(

I saw a J5 commercial for this sunday in the corner of my eyes last night.. when and what channel is that?? I'd guess cnn since my mother was watching TV and that's like the onlything she watches but I could be wrong

I'm not sure if this is a new compilation programme or has been shown before:

UK BBC4 Saturday 31st December 2011 9.00 pm
Motown at the BBC
A compilation of studio performances by some of Motown's greatest artists, marking the label's 50th anniversary, incl Diana Ross, the Jackson 5 and Stevie Wonder

Wow this thread hasn't been updated in a year -

'Dancing With the Stars' Michael Jackson BAD25 Tribute Mon, Nov 19 8pm ET on ABC

Spike Lee's 'BAD25' Documentary Thur, Nov 22 9:30 pm ET on ABC

BAD25 Documentary Doc will also be shown in UK and other countries please update this thread with your channel time and dates

I know i posted this in the bad25 doco thread but thought id let australian fans know spike lee's bad25 documentary will be shown on the GO! channel (channel 99) on the 29th this month at 10:30pm

UK

Bad 25
Saturday December 1st 2012, 21:45
BBC2

Boy do I miss seeing Michael on t.v.

Clelebrity Crimes Files is planning to do a episode on Michael Jackson. (Monday)

DirecTv Channel 328 (TV1) USA

Will update you with time and the date it will air on Tv.

UK TV Friday 23rd August 2013, 8.00 pm on Channel 4: Four Rooms
Someone will be selling 'Hats once owned by Michael Jackson'

Celebrity Crimes Files is planning to do a episode on Michael Jackson. (Monday)

DirecTv Channel 328 (TV1) USA

Will update you with time and the date it will air on Tv.

This will be Monday 10/28/2013 at 9:00pm Eastern time(USA)

It tell the story about the celebrity life.

TV One's Celebrity Crime Files

TV One is doin a series called Celebrity Crime Files and Michael is the next to be featured. This Monday at 9/8c, it will cover Michael's death and his killer's trial

Re: TV One's Celebrity Crime Files

^^If you watch it, will you post whether it is worth of seeing?

UK TV Dec 2nd and Dec 3rd 2013:

Mon Dec 2nd: BBC2 9.00pm 'The Choir'
Citibank staff choir will be rehearsing and singing 'Man in the Mirror'

Tues 3rd Dec, Channel 4, 9.00pm 'The Sound of Musicals' will go backstage at 'Thriller Live' and 'Top Hat' (London West end musicals)

Hi you guys. If you're interested:
A Michael Jackson ONE performance by Cirque du Soleil on the 2013 Soul Train Awards.

Start time 8PM til 11PM on the Centric channel.
Sunday December.1.

There ya go! :)

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads-up! I was able to catch it on TV. It was great. :)

For those who missed it, here it is!>>> http://www.bet.com/video/soultrainawards/2013/performances/cirque-du-soleil-michael-jackson.html

Yes it was! A peek at what the full show must be like.
When they began to show images of Michael as they performed,
I got a big lump in my throat. Near tears.
I'm glad Soul Train included this in their program. Michael and his brothers
were a big part of the ST era.

Great job!

Oh, and thanks GreenEyes, for providing the link. :)

This Is It Premiering on Channel 5 UK Christmas Day

" Michael Jackson's This Is It (2009)
Premiere. Documentary following rehearsals for the singer's planned 50-night series of concerts at London's O2, immediately before his death in 2009. Featuring interviews with Jackson, performances of classic hits including Billy Jean and Wanna Be Startin' Something, and an insight into the elaborate preparations for the shows that were never staged

Category: Documentary
Director: Kenny Ortega
Performer: Michael Jackson (IMDB)
Certificate (PG)
Channel 5 - 9:30pm-11:40pm (2 hours 10 minutes) Christmas Day (Subtitles) Premiere"

Will you be watching? I think this is wonderful for Michael's legacy and could possibly introduce his genius to some new fans.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=18313364#.UrMy-LdYCc1

Last edited:
Re: This Is It Premiering on Channel 5 UK Christmas Day

" Michael Jackson's This Is It (2009)
Premiere. Documentary following rehearsals for the singer's planned 50-night series of concerts at London's O2, immediately before his death in 2009. Featuring interviews with Jackson, performances of classic hits including Billy Jean and Wanna Be Startin' Something, and an insight into the elaborate preparations for the shows that were never staged

Category: Documentary
Director: Kenny Ortega
Performer: Michael Jackson (IMDB)
Certificate (PG)
Channel 5 - 9:30pm-11:40pm (2 hours 10 minutes) Christmas Day (Subtitles) Premiere"

Will you be watching? I think this is wonderful for Michael's legacy and could possibly introduce his genius to some new fans.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=18313364#.UrMy-LdYCc1

I probably won't be watching but I saw the advert on Channel 5 this evening.
On one hand I'm glad that it's being shown but on the other it doesn't show MJ at his best. He looks pretty sick and acting strange in a lot of it.

On one hand I'm glad that it's being shown but on the other it doesn't show MJ at his best. He looks pretty sick and acting strange in a lot of it.

huh??

he wasn't acting strange at all, he was rehearsing whilst trying to build himself back up after everything that happened in the previous years. he was so nervous, and you could see it in him! but once the tour would have started, I'm sure he would have been back on top! but now we only have the "what if's" :(

I can't watch this, knowing how Michael was treated by AEG.

Last edited:
Back