Michael Jackson TV Alerts Thread

Re: TV Alerts Thread - Keep them all in HERE! [Merged]

I don't know if this has been listed yet

TV Title:Michael Jackson: Remembering His Time
TV Station:FUSE -channel 158 DISH NETWORK
Date and Time: RIGHT NOW! Sat Aug. 29, 2009 4PM-10PM CENTRAL TIME
Description + Additional Info: all videos , nice things said

TV Alert for Dutch fans MJ special "Michael Jackson 'n popster om nooit te vergeten" meaning "Michael Jackson a popstar to never forget" on channel SBS6 tonight at 23.25pm right after "Shownews late edition". I think it will be good!:yes:
I got this recorded, will need to do some cutting etc to get the commercials out and afterwards I'll upload it :)
Unfortunately for the English speaking people on the board it has Dutch voice over :(

"Our Icon" was pretty good. I wish it was longer though. And I didn't really like how it would jump from topic to topic- person to person like that. Iono. That's just me.

Way to go BET. Instead of showing the "Top Ten Things You Dont know About MJ" they're showing one of their lame reality shows...wow...really? And the logo still says "Forever Michael Weekend". Interesting. Ah well. I think I saw this already though.

I love how most of these shows BET has aired...the descriptions don't really add up. Like the "History/King" documentary. It says included is some 1980's interview or something. But it was mainly just news stories and such. Like a good half hour at least was just stories about the court case. Not something I wanted to watch...especially on his birthday. :doh:

Finally!

Michael Jackson - Our Icon uploaded to MegaUpload HERE

Now to review and work on other shows I've recorded so far...

Cindyrilla,

You are the best! I've already watched the special twice today when it aired lived on BET. LOL! But this is definitely a keeper. SO thank you very much for your work and generosity in uploading it for us.

I guess I love this particular tribute because everyone seemed so genuine talking about Michael. . . and positive. So speck of negativity at all and it covered his music, dance, fashion, and impact. Plus, the footage of the Ebony 2007 cover shoot was quite nice. Michael looked so beautiful during that footage.

You know, i don't think BET has the '10 things you don't know about Michael Jackson' because everytime it is scheduled to be on, the channel shows something else, which is very strange.

Re: TV ALERT - MJ A UK Tribute - MTV One Tonight

This is on again today at 4pm this evening on MTV Hits channel in the UK

This is on again today at 4pm this evening on MTV Hits channel in the UK

Speaking of MTV and VH1... they did NOT play ANYTHING MJ yesterday here in the US that I know of. I will never watch those channels again... unless they play MICHAEL.

@ Elmari, you're very welcome hun! Hope it downloaded OK and looks ok too.

Speaking of MTV and VH1... they did NOT play ANYTHING MJ yesterday here in the US that I know of. I will never watch those channels again... unless they play MICHAEL.

@ Elmari, you're very welcome hun! Hope it downloaded OK and looks ok too.

How could they not play michael, how dare they and who do they think they are. In 200 years from now people will still be listening to michael's music and enjoying it no thanks to MTV

How could they not play michael, how dare they and who do they think they are. In 200 years from now people will still be listening to michael's music and enjoying it no thanks to MTV

Yea.. I know... it just blows me away. I won't miss watching those channels - piss on them!

BTW, I just found another NEW show to play today on TV and plan to record this as well (time shown below is in PACIFIC TIME:

The Fashion Team - Michael Jackson Style Icon
Michael Jackson's impact on the world of fashion.

Channel: 237 TVGN
Airtime: 8/30/2009 4:00:00 PM (60 mins)
Genre: Fashion
Original Airdate: 8/30/2009

--

Another show to play (times shown are in Pacific time)

Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story
Fame and controversy follow one (Flex Alexander) of the Jackson 5 after he becomes a solo singing sensation in the 1980s. Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel TVGN(237) Airdate Monday, August 31
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM (120 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Biography / Docudrama Year 2004 MPAA Rating PG-13
shim.gif
Future Airdates Thu Sep 03 11:00 AM TVGN (237 )
Sat Sep 05 9:00 PM TVGN (237 )
Mon Sep 07 4:00 PM TVGN (237 )
shim.gif
StarringFlex Alexander
Lynne Cormack
Peter Onorati
Krista Rae
Amy Sloan
shim.gif
DirectorAllan Moyle

--
--

Last edited:

its showing save the world award on z music uk indian cannel jermaine sang smile and we are the world, and other people singing man in the mirror, earth song and heal the world. mj got some award jeramine accpeted

Yea.. I know... it just blows me away. I won't miss watching those channels - piss on them!

BTW, I just found another NEW show to play today on TV and plan to record this as well (time shown below is in PACIFIC TIME:

Michael Jackson's impact on the world of fashion.

Channel: 237 TVGN
Airtime: 8/30/2009 4:00:00 PM (60 mins)
Genre: Fashion
Original Airdate: 8/30/2009

--

I am watching this show right now and it's really good! It has some great footage of Michael with Christian Audigier going shopping, at his bday party, and the designs they created together for TII. All the guests and hosts are doing a great job. I esp loved when they did a bit about Michael's changing hairstyles since he was little.

Cindyrilla-
I DLed 'Our Icon' yesterday, but haven't watched it yet. I am sure it's perfect. If not, I'll let you know! Thanks again!

Cindyrilla,

You know, i don't think BET has the '10 things you don't know about Michael Jackson' because everytime it is scheduled to be on, the channel shows something else, which is very strange.

I think they did a "Bait and Switch" where you are offered something desireable that turns out to be something else, usually something usuallly less desieable, the Frankie and Nettie show for example that played instead of MJ which they said they were going to air.

They had the nerve to show that lame awards /tribute show again though.

That tribute show was anything but lame. It was pretty damn good considering it was basically thrown together at the last minute for him. I couldn't believe how they were able to perfectly duplicate some of MJ's outfits for Jamie to wear in such a short amount of time.

The only thing I wasn't a fan of was how rushed everything was. But thats because they wanted to get as much Michael into their show as they could...while at the same time doing an award show.

All the performance tributes (not so much New Edition's) were very good. Neyo doing "Lady In My Life" was top notch. And when he had that beautiful duet at the end of the show with Jamie it brought tears to my eyes. Even though I've watched that performance a lot it still gets to me.

NOW an incredible special on BET
the best of the week-end SO FAR!

i'll upload it in the 2000watts section!
on my website mjmax.net too!

I uploaded a 1go version of OUR ICON (mpg2-dvd compatible) you can find it in the 2000watts section of the forum)

Here's a 10.47 minute BET's Preview of Michael Jackson- Life of a Superstar online to view on Dailymotion since Youtube only allows 10 minutes where as DailyMotion allows 20 minutes max.

I am currently uploading the FULL version of the above snippet to MegaUpload right now. Should be done in two hours (at 51% now) The download version of this will look FAR better than what the PREVIEW shows online.

What I posted on Dailymotion made me bawl like a baby to the end of this...

i'm recording it on DVD too - 2hours special on BET !! héhé
it will be up during the night!

it will be a huge file, high quality
in the 2000watts section or on my website mjmax.net

Last edited:

Here's a 10.47 minute BET's Preview of Michael Jackson- Life of a Superstar online to view on Dailymotion since Youtube only allows 10 minutes where as DailyMotion allows 20 minutes max.

I am currently uploading the FULL version of the above snippet to MegaUpload right now. Should be done in two hours (at 51% now) The download version of this will look FAR better than what the PREVIEW shows online.

What I posted on Dailymotion made me bawl like a baby to the end of this...

Finally uploaded the FULL version of this ^^ HERE

Not sure if any one is interested, but I am working on sharing this great and very positive show that played on TVGuideNetwork on August 29th, 2009 called:

It's about Michael Jackson's impact on the world of fashion
It includes Chris Sparks, Bentley, LL Cool J and more.

I uploaded a PREVIEW of it HERE

I will post the download link for the full 37 minutes of this show as soon as I can.

Uploaded ^^ for anyone interested as it is quite good HERE
In AVI format, 714 megs, 37 minutes long.
Naturally the download version will look better than the preview uploaded to Dailymotion.

CindyRilla,

Hope you don't mind, but I youtubed the 'Our Icon' special to share with others that missed it. But I recommend downloading the show because it definitely is a keeper! ;)

Michael Jackson- Our Icon (BET Bday celebration wknd) Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C63ZVbMc9ls

Michael Jackson- Our Icon (BET Bday celebration wknd) Part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btRVkvxtbB0

Excellent job and thank you for doing that ^^ Elmari! :clapping:

On August 29th, 2009, FUSE.TV played SIX HOURS of
Michael Jackson music videos called:

Michael Jackson: REMEMBER HIS TIME

I recorded all 6 hours but they re-ran the same music videos and sadly did not play many of his music vids. It's just too much to edit, and convert it all. But while reviewing the six hour recording, I caught a few EXCELLENT news bits FUSETV showed during the breaks and thought to share them on Youtube HERE. (check it out!)

MANY of Michael Jackson's Music videos that played on FUSE.TV for the 6 hour special (and several others they did not play) can still be watched online HERE

Other shows I recorded on this day can be found here along with download links on DAILYMOTION HERE

Last edited:

I hope it's okay that I stickied this thread. Feels like it needs to be, I do keep seeing a few tv alerts being posted when they should be in here.

If not, Senior Staff/Mods just take it down :)

Re: TV ALERT*LaToya will do 20/20 interview Friday

Oh, please don't let her say anything stupid.... (prays)

I like Latoya but sometimes she's better when she keeps her mouth shut especially when it concerns Michael.

oh god what is she gonna say now?
please don't tell me that she wants have a comeback too

im sure it'll be good. i remember when we used to say the same thing about mj...just shhhhhh just shows u how similiar he and yvonne really are....same kindred spirit...free soul

and we are not gonna bash her. she hasn't even said anything yet. let me remind everyone before this gets out of hand cuz i feel it going that way already...SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY ON RECORD THAT HE WAS MURDERED....don't bash.

oh yes... attention please... latoya speaks again... where is jermaine btw? ^^

Back