Michael Jackson Wanted To Collaborate With Lady Gaga

^ Yes. the second leg of it would be happening this very second. :cry: I would of been there.

Sorry guys I have decided to close this thread beause it has gone way off the topic which was MJ's Poss Collaborate With Lady Gaga, also there has been alot of argument happening which must be put to a stop immediately. We must remember Michael's message of l.o.v.e and even if you disagree still be polite.

If you have any questions regarding this action, please feel free to send a private message to: Forum Administrator. You can also email the forum admin here: memberservice@mjjcommunity.com

This thread has now been cleaned and re-opened and please can everyone stay on topic and be repectful towards each other

Thankyou :)

yeah, I'm sure he wanted to work with her (sarcasm). I'm sure if Mr. Payne said Mike recorded a track with a cockroach, most here would believe it.

PS - no disrespect intended for Mike or Mr. Payne, I just said the above to highlight that people will believe and say just about anything -- and there ain't no way to prove it cause Mike ain't with us right now.

MJ & Gaga would've knocked the entire music scene off kilter.

Gaga is very theatrical - and matched with the KOP???

MAGIC. :(

I didn't take the time to read through all of these pages, but people have said that Lady GaGa is the next MJ. She is controversial, ground breaking, stage shows are outrageously good and she is all about unity. Not to mention her music is amazing. They would have had a phenomenal collaboration.

:clapping: - Agree with all you said. Except that Gaga is the next MJ. They'll be no one like him, but I like Gaga.

I didn't take the time to read through all of these pages, but people have said that Lady GaGa is the next MJ. She is controversial, ground breaking, stage shows are outrageously good and she is all about unity. Not to mention her music is amazing. They would have had a phenomenal collaboration.

that would have been so cool, I love lady gaga she's very talented just like Michael said

I don't think they would have worked. Two totally different styles.

I'm not keen on lady gaga, but as i have said before I appreciate that she does her own thing. She has her styles, look etc - she's a non-conformist.

As for her and MJ collab'ing successfully...hmm, i'm not sure whether or not it would have worked, personally. Michael was a bright man, knew exactly what he wanted - if it didn't work, he would not release it. Simple.

Anyway, we'll never know because it can never happen - not with Michael's go-ahead anyway :cry:

Michael was always in touch with anything that happened on the music scene!

Back