Michael Jackson's beautiful smile <3

Aww, thank you! ^^ :heart:

tumblr_m9schihEnU1ravpnfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mg9v0t6n5E1rhsdiyo1_500.jpg

blog_tw_4662567_7095236_tr_smile_8.jpg

Smile-though-your-hearts-are-aching-3-michael-jackson-31342892-300-395.png

Hiya Heni :hiya: oh these pics are lovely :yes: he looks so happy :huggy: some of my favs xx

Yay! I agree with you :hug:

I love his teeth! It were always so beautiful and so white but looked never bleached. Maybe he did but it never looked like it!

His smile is so incredible! I usually have a smiling Mike as my avatar. :girl_sigh:

If only I were as beautiful as a single tooth of his.
Few days ago I was watching (again!) the 1987 Molly Meldrum interview and I was so enchanted by his teeth. Of course, I've seen them before bc it's one of my fave interviews and I love Molly. But this time, don't know why, I was extra specially transfixed. You would think I'd never seen teeth before. Michael's teeth are just ... aaarrggghhhh! I need new vocab!

But you know what I mean, right?

Few days ago I was watching (again!) the 1987 Molly Meldrum interview and I was so enchanted by his teeth. Of course, I've seen them before bc it's one of my fave interviews and I love Molly. But this time, don't know why, I was extra specially transfixed. You would think I'd never seen teeth before. Michael's teeth are just ... aaarrggghhhh! I need new vocab!

But you know what I mean, right?
I watched it today!
I know what you mean. You mean his teeth are more beautiful than any veneers, they're the Sirius star of our little universe.

Back