Michael Jackson's beautiful smile <3

Few days ago I was watching (again!) the 1987 Molly Meldrum interview and I was so enchanted by his teeth. Of course, I've seen them before bc it's one of my fave interviews and I love Molly. But this time, don't know why, I was extra specially transfixed. You would think I'd never seen teeth before. Michael's teeth are just ... aaarrggghhhh! I need new vocab!

But you know what I mean, right?
By the way, in the interview, I always found it funny how Frank is sitting so close to the camera and he appears so big.
bbda81bdf4e06de4ca333896eb1c2180.jpg

To make this post relevant to the topic, I'm adding a smile:
vCN-NW.gif

I know what you mean. You mean his teeth are more beautiful than any veneers, they're the Sirius star of our little universe.
Mm, this isn't *exactly* what I meant. We don't really do veneers over here in the UK. I don't really know what they are. Crowns? I'm really not sure. We don't do American teeth - although maybe that's changing now.

Anyway, no, I was comparing Michael's teeth to his own teeth, iyswim. His teeth always look beautiful and gorgeous but there is something about them here, almost not even the way they look but the way he's using them as he talks. You can see it in the gif you posted. When I say 'using' his teeth I mean ... er, I mean ...

I need help! Is there an emergency service for vocab? That's what I need, lol. :ROFLMAO:

His teeth always look beautiful and gorgeous but there is something about them here, almost not even the way they look but the way he's using them as he talks. You can see it in the gif you posted. When I say 'using' his teeth I mean ... er, I mean ...

I need help! Is there an emergency service for vocab? That's what I need, lol. :ROFLMAO:
You mean flashing us with undeserved beauty? Giving us the light of life?

If he smiles like this (I mean, like in any of the pics you posted), I'll have to slap myself in the face a couple of times before talking to him.
See...if you do that well....he might ....um, I think that would be a sure guarantee to make him smile and he might be laughing , youll have put him in the fit of the giggles - so he might do it even more ? - Work would never start turkle haha ( I can picture it clear as day :ROFLMAO: )

Back