Michael Jackson's Cousin Is Taking Legal Action To Gain Visitation Rights To See MJ's Kids

so by the time this is finished likely the youngest will be the only 'child' under the age of 18.. just strange time to do this - family drama!

I agree so what is the point of doing this.

I am seriously worried about Paris. Health risks of smoking are well documented. So another frivolous lawsuit.

That's a weak response (to be honest) and a foolish one. While it is sad that some people transfer their Mike fandom onto his kids (you seem to be one of them, if I'm not mistaken) that doesn't take away the FACT that what she (or any underage smoker/drinker) is doing is not only illegal, it's harmful health-wise. Cheerleading it just because she's Mike's daughter doesn't absolve that truth.

There are also repercussions to breaking the law, celebrity kid or not.

I'm not too old to remember what was it like being teenager, so loosen up:doh:
All the kids are doing some stuff when they are that age, and by acknowledging the fact is not cheerleading.

As for me transferring my Mike fandom to his kids, you are mistaken, but I am not mistaken when I say you took the idea of it from my post:cheeky:

I used to smoke in her age, too. Started when I was 14.

However, you can't blame children for it, especially if you live in a country that allows tobacco advertising, teachers sometimes smoke in front of you on trips abroad and your friends also smoke and you wanna fir in.

My aunt is a teacher and she was appalled by her pupils going smoking to a palce where her colleagues were smoking. I told her: "Excuse me, but how do you expect children not to smoke if they see you smoking?"

Slightly off topic, pardon me.

The visitation request was denied.

What Anthony is up to now?

I saw Radar's headline that he claims to be MJ's son or something?
I don't want to click that article because 99.99% Radar posts is bs anyway, but he does have a case going on against the Estate.
His visitation rights to see PPB was denied, but he came up with something else now
08/30/2016 Response (to Declaration of Jeryll S. Cohen )
Filed by Petitioner
08/25/2016 Declaration (of Jeryll S. Cohen Re: Order Vacating Hrg on Anthony James Jackson, II's Pet etc. )
Filed by Petitioner

Ivy?

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Michael-Jackson-Probate-doc.pdf

***** Bombshell: Michael’s Secret ‘Son’ Emerges, Claims Will Is Invalid!
Says Jackson signed off on the plans 'under duress' and he wants to get paid.

Michael Jackson had a secret “son” who deserves a cut of his millions! That’s the bombshell claim of Anthony “James” Jackson II, who has filed bombshell new court documents insisting that the singer’s will is invalid and executors have iced him out.

Anthony’s dad, Tony Jackson, was Michael’s first cousin. “When I was seven years old my father Tony passed away,” Anthony writes in the court documents filed on August 14. “Soon after this, the Decedent Michael Jackson stepped in and offered to raise me as his son, as a co parent with my mother Debra Jackson.” Even after Michael’s own children — Prince, Paris, and Blanket — were born, Anthony says he “continued to raise me as his son.”

Michael “provided for me while he was alive and intended to in the future and/or if anything ever happened to him,” Anthony insists, claiming Jackson family matriarch Katherine “confirmed in December of 2010 that she knew the Decedent considered me a son and knew of his intentions in regard to providing for me.”

According to Anthony, those intentions were “that I receive a living expense allowance, that all of my education would be paid for, that I would be able to purchase a home … and a vehicle, that I would receive enough funds to start my own business.”

Anthony alleges that Michael “also said I was the only one he would allow to use the SONY/ATV music publishing catalogs for any of my projects, for free.”

“I should have been receiving Decedent’s Michael Jackson’s intended inheritance for me. I request that I immediately receive [it],” he writes in the court documents, “and for them to be retroactive” from the singer’s death date, June 25, 2009.

In the 128-page filing, Anthony lays out a complicated argument for why he has been denied what he says is rightfully his. Simply put, he claims that the will is invalid, and there is a major “conspiracy” in place.

“I question if this will is authentic, especially since the Decedent Michael Jackson told me and my mother Debra Jackson in 2003, the will he was forced to sign in 2002, in my presence, no longer existed,” he alleges. “…I believe the will and the trust documents were never notarized and they have never been authenticated.”

In addition, Anthony insists, “The executors violated my rights and proper legal procedure because I never received the notice of probate … I believe not noticing me was a tactic by the executors to gain control of the estate, because I believe they knew I would question the authenticity of the will and object to their being the executors…”

And now, that is just what he is doing, accusing the executors of “malfeasance and mismanagement of the estate.”

“I believe the executors knowingly violated the trust laws,” the court documents claim, further alleging that they “… exploited the estate assets for personal profit, trustee compensation.”

Anthony claims that they “have systematically put the estate in financial jeopardy by making deals, purchases, sales, and/or taking out loans,” and that their “excessive compensation created a conflict of interest, in that the executors needed to make deals in order to profit from the estate. I also believe the executors made unnecessary and/or bad deals for the estate.”

Ultimately, Anthony has 73 demands for the court including the following: that he be granted the “right to question” the will, that there be an “investigation to authenticate the 2002 will,” that “the court rescind any and all sales or purchases by the executors,” that “the court rescind repeal and/or quash the court’s approval to sell the estate’s 50% share of the SONY/ATV music publishing asset,” removal of the executors, a forensic audit, and that the sale of Neverland Ranch be stopped, and the loan against it be paid off from the estate.

It’s not the first time that Anthony has faced off against the Jackson family in court. In December 2013, he petitioned for guardianship of Paris, Prince, and Blanket, but was denied.

The guy has serious mental issues.

KJ and the kids have no legal objection to the Sony/ATV sale, don't understand the impact of the sale.
But he knows more than them and theirs lawyers. He thinks he has standing in all estate's matters

According to Anthony, those intentions were “that I receive a living expense allowance, that all of my education would be paid for, that I would be able to purchase a home … and a vehicle, that I would receive enough funds to start my own business.”

Anthony alleges that Michael “also said I was the only one he would allow to use the SONY/ATV music publishing catalogs for any of my projects, for free.”

------------

Ha ha hes not asking for much is he. And mj was forced to sign a will where everything gets left to his kids and if anything happens to them then anthony gets a share. is there anyone in that family who isnt a nut job when it comes to going after his money

Gosh, why do all people around MJ feel so entitled to his money? Anthony was actually named in MJ's Will but he (along with 3T and two other cousins) would only inherit if PPB died. You should be grateful for MJ raising you and what you have got from him while he was alive but accept that it is natural that his kids would inherit his money first in line. You are a grown man, you can make your own money, MJ is not obliged to finance you for the rest of your life.

I don't see it getting too far. I think it is out of all kinds of statutes of limitations.

BTW, a couple of days ago Prince made a comment on his Instagram snap saying that he got court docs that are hilarious. I wonder if this is what he meant.

I don't have time to read the whole pdf document, but by scanning it quickly, I'm impressed with all the codes he has used for his arguments( he is doing this by himself without help from attorney), which shows that he has been studying this longer than a few days. I wonder if he got some help from Randy as fake will was brought up?
I read a bit where he seems to be a bitter that the estate shows favouritism towards 3T and they are possibly in the payroll:scratch:

That MJ signed hat "to my son Anthony" is cute touch, but hardly hard evidence.

Isn't Anthony the one who was with MJ when he went to visit Gary?

My bestie dated him for a spell yearssss ago. He's not crazy or delusional, but he may have been bitten by the greedy bug after seeing how much the estate has grossed since Michael's passing... :unsure:

I don't have time to read the whole pdf document, but by scanning it quickly, I'm impressed with all the codes he has used for his arguments( he is doing this by himself without help from attorney), which shows that he has been studying this longer than a few days. I wonder if he got some help from Randy as fake will was brought up?
I read a bit where he seems to be a bitter that the estate shows favouritism towards 3T and they are possibly in the payroll:scratch:

That MJ signed hat "to my son Anthony" is cute touch, but hardly hard evidence.

Nah that was Lee, Anthony was in the clips of Michael at the supermarket (the "big red" scene) in Private Home Movies. He was the tall one with the curly hair.

No, that was Levon and Elijah.

Anthony is the first one from left in the second pic.

eOnFx.png

He was also in oz with mj on the history tour when he married debs. On a serious note he seemed such a decent kid/young man but they all get greedy.mj would be so disapointed but i guess it was gonna happen when the estate creates jobs and finds way to hand mjs money out to others. Why not me? Wonder how long before levon etc get the same idea

The guy don't understand if the will is invalid, he has nothing. But at the same time, he wants to contest the will and to be a beneficiary.

Very funny. Explains why he wanted to continue the relationship with the kids after Michael's death.

In a way, I kinda feel sorry for all these kids because Michael did start fathering them when their own fathers died/split (3T), but don't like the shenanigans of going to court.

What I don't get is why legal action needs to be taken to see the kids? Prince and Paris are both over 18 now, so is he trying to see Bigi (Blanket)? I know they're all family, and he had close ties to Michael. But why push for a relationship with the kids? If he was one of the beneficiaries named in the will then yes he should be included in estate affairs and he is entitled to some kind of financial award if the time comes that the estate is to be disbursed to the beneficiaries. That's why wills are put in place, to avoid the who-gets-what chaos after someone dies.

Anthony is much older than the kids, why the burning need to connect with his much younger cousins? Is he trying to ask for more than he's entitled to in the will? Is he trying to ensure that the MJ money tap will keep flowing freely if he's in good with Michael's kids? Was that tap maybe cut off?

I'm sure that the kids were primed for this scenario, if you inherit some $, cousins and distant family members start falling out of the sky, professing their familial love and desire to "reconnect with family" lol...

I don't like this perception of some of the cousins being able to generate $ for themselves, I say perception cuz I don't really know how their finances are structured. But there really seem to be a lot of allowance recipients who have an aversion to working for their $ lol. But always claim to have some artistic endeavor in the works...

Last edited:
Is he trying to ensure that the MJ money tap will keep flowing freely if he's in good with Michael's kids
-------------------------

That seems to be the case with most of the family members.attach onto the kids and hope u become their favourite aunt,uncle, cousin.hes another who tried to become a singer,remember him having a f.b page posting stuff.whether he works for a living who knows but he seems pretty desperate

He doesn't want much, does he?? they ALL see MJ as an atm machine even beyond the grave. And it wouldn't surprise me in the future if he too turned on MJ, as another means to make money and get attention. That is the vibe I get from him. If plan A or B doesn't work goto plan C.

Last edited:
Very funny. Explains why he wanted to continue the relationship with the kids after Michael's death.

In a way, I kinda feel sorry for all these kids because Michael did start fathering them when their own fathers died/split (3T), but don't like the shenanigans of going to court.

I don't feel sorry for them at all. These are grown ass men and they expect their dead uncle to provide for them instead of getting a job like everyone else. They should be grateful that Michael took care of them for as long as he did. This guy is in his late 20s and he wants Michael to pay for his house, his car, his education and his career? Seriously, how pathetic is that? I grew up poor with divorced parents, a father who was an abusive alcoholic and a mother who was disabled and on welfare. If I had an uncle like Michael to step in and provide for me in such a generous way, I would spend the rest of my life trying to pay him back and prove to him that I was worth his investment in me. I would certainly not try to leech on him some more when I'm old enough to stand on my own two feet! Does he have no sense of pride and dignity in his own achievements? I don't understand that mentality. I would be so embarrassed as an adult to admit that my dead uncle paid for my car and everything else that I "own". SMH. These people don't deserve our sympathy.

2 of Mikes kids are of age now right? soooo it's just Prince II left whats the point of this? little late

2 of Mikes kids are of age now right? soooo it's just Prince II left whats the point of this? little late

That's easy its called Delusions Of Grandeur :rofl: Wade and every other opportunists suffer from this condition as well......when you think about it.

Last edited:
Exaaaactly, like why all this emphasis on being "able" to visit the kids? Prince and Paris are legally adults now, if he hasn't been able to connect with them lately it's not cuz someone's keeping them from him, it's its cuz THEY don't wanna see him lol...

Last edited:
Color me clueless, but what is the "stun gun incident"? :eek:

I don't feel sorry for them at all. These are grown ass men and they expect their dead uncle to provide for them instead of getting a job like everyone else. They should be grateful that Michael took care of them for as long as he did. This guy is in his late 20s and he wants Michael to pay for his house, his car, his education and his career? Seriously, how pathetic is that? I grew up poor with divorced parents, a father who was an abusive alcoholic and a mother who was disabled and on welfare. If I had an uncle like Michael to step in and provide for me in such a generous way, I would spend the rest of my life trying to pay him back and prove to him that I was worth his investment in me. I would certainly not try to leech on him some more when I'm old enough to stand on my own two feet! Does he have no sense of pride and dignity in his own achievements? I don't understand that mentality. I would be so embarrassed as an adult to admit that my dead uncle paid for my car and everything else that I "own". SMH. These people don't deserve our sympathy.
By feeling sorry, I think a lot of these kids were more loved by Michael than their own dads-and it must be hard to feel cast aside-if that's all it is. But it's obviously more-looking at this court doc.

You have a similar background to mine-and started supporting my family when I was 17. (By the way, they have all turned out to be total ingrates).

This is what I meant by shenanigans. You just put it more bluntly than I did.

eta: I just re-read the doc-all of it-and I sense the resentment he feels that Taj, Taryll, and TJ are getting compensation and they're contingent beneficiaries just like he, Elijah and Levon are (the other kids Michael was taking care of). Seems like everybody gets resentful at some point.They all need to grow up and move on. They're still young.

Last edited:
Color me clueless, but what is the "stun gun incident"? :eek:
I'm not the expert, but from memory, it's when Prince, Paris and Blanket moved into Hayvenhurst and Alejandra and her kids were living there still. Jaffar or Jermasty, one of Jermaine's kids, ordered a stun gun online and they opened it-and played Star Wars and shocked Blanket.
Right after that, the family was removed from the house.

Back