Michael Jackson's Cousin Is Taking Legal Action To Gain Visitation Rights To See MJ's Kids

Color me clueless, but what is the "stun gun incident"? :eek:

Well it has to do with MJ's cousins allegedly chasing Paris and Blanket around with a stun gun in 2010. "Someone" called Children Services and there was an investigation, and which turned up nothing. After that incident Alejandra and the kids were asked to leave The Encino Compound. Then the shit really hit the fan cause I think Granny-gate happened soon after that.....I could be wrong.

If he was one of the beneficiaries named in the will then yes he should be included in estate affairs and he is entitled to some kind of financial award if the time comes that the estate is to be disbursed to the beneficiaries. That's why wills are put in place, to avoid the who-gets-what chaos after someone dies.

He was named the same way as 3T, Levon, and Elijah. If KJ and PPB dies and if PPB have no children, then "Michael Jackson relatives trust" would kick in, and only then he would get any money or say the estate affairs, but as it stands now, he got no say or standing in the estate monies or affairs.

I find it funny that some of the relatives treat the estate like it is Michael. I remember, was it Anthony or his mother said in twitter that somebody stole valuable painting of them that MJ gave to them, and the executors did nothing to them to get it back. They don't get it that the executors are not there for them to use or service them anytime they want.

Seems like the entitlement complex goes futher than just the first line of relatives

These nieces, nephews and cousins seem to feel that they were actually adopted.
I guess, since they weren't, that's why they say the will is fake or Michael was coerced into signing.

Interesting start for introduction,
"Request in this petition are made as long as it does not violate the terms of the no-contest clause affecting the Decedent's 2002 will in probate"

:scratch:

"I request the authentication of the 2002 will in probate. Due to my personal experience in regard to the Decedent signing a will in 2002 in my presence, I question if this will is authentic, especially since the Decedent MJ told me and my mother in 2003, the will he was forced to sign in 2002, in my presence, no longer existed"

2 x :scratch:
So he says in 2002 MJ was forced to sign 2002 will and he was there when it was signed.
So he is unhappy that the will MJ was forced to sign doesn't exist, and believe 2002 forced will is the correct one, but not the one in probate now?
My head is
tumblr_mt1mpxrnUh1shliigo1_500.gif

Later he writes:
"I was present when MJ was forced to sign the will or his record label would not help him to promote his new album"

I don't know how record labels work, but really? Do they have an interest as whether their artist have will or not?

"I have asked the court in my filing on May 26, 2016 to have the 2002 will authenticated, as long as it will not jeopardise my standing as beneficiary"

:D
Which way this should bee looked at? If court finds 2002 forgery or fake, then PPB are only beneficiaries and he is out altogether. If that is the case, court should accept fake will because Anthony doesn't want to jeopardise his position as beneficiary:smilerolleyes:

"I also believe the Executors have favoured some of the MJ family members who are not named in 2002 will in probate as beneficiaries"

Not only he complains about T3 members, but Jackie gets his share too:)

"I believe the Decedent MJ's intentions for my well being and support further validates my standing and rights as beneficiary with standing to question any and all Estate activity..."

There is no proof MJ's intentions for his well being or support other than he says MJ told him, his mother and KJ.
The estate should give him money to buy a house, pay his studies, car, money for his business and unlimited use of Sony/ATV based on above and the hat MJ signed.

"Since I believe three other contingent reminder beneficiaries from 2002 will in probate have been receiving help, employment and/or compensation, etc from the executors and the estate and/or their parter and/or affiliates, I believe I should have been receiving the decendants MJ intended inheritance for me.
and
"I request that I immediately receive the descendant MJ's intended bequests for me and for them to be retroactive from June 25, 2009."

He is very confusing with his claims. First he claim the will is fake and demands it to be authenticated (as long as it doesn't change his position as beneficiary), then he demands his share based on because others have gotten some money of the estate.

Over all, I lost count how many times he mentions "as long as it doesn't affect my full beneficiary rights and standing as a beneficiary"
I'm starting to be worried the future and health/safety of PPB, as them out of the way is the only way Anthony can benefit of this will:bogeyed

"I belive I could have done a much better job managing the estate with my skills and advisors..."
I believe it would be in the best interest of the estate to appoint me as temporary trustee or co-trustee to take possession of trust property and administer the trust."
:big_boss:

If I understood correctly from the attached hearing transcript, KJ is not objecting the sale of catalogue, and seemingly Paris and Prince have not objected the sale either as their own legal representation was in that hearing. I'm glad to see that PPB have their own rep in legal proceeding and I assume the sale terms and anything going on was explained to them.

Another interesting tidbit was that appearantly sony wasn't going to renew the loan.

Overall, I found transcript from the July hearing really interesting and enlightening in terms what was going on with catalogue sale and how well PPB are informed regarding the estate issues.

It took me half day to read the whole document, but I would have read it in an hour if Anthony wasn't repeating same things over and over again and the docs would have been 20-30 pages instead of over 100.

Did anyone else find it interesting that during July hearing transcript mentions that Sony wasn't going renew to loan and the estate couldn't get anyone to loan them required amount? How much was Sony loan? I don't remember that loan thingy coming up the time Sony triggered sell clause?
No wonder the estate did what they had to do as otherwise they would have had to find partner to buy Sony off, and someone to loan them enough money to pay off that loan.

Ps, certain group is going to get hissy fit because they have been promoting of an idea that KJ and Paris were against selling ATV, but that doc show that they aren't.

Last edited:
Quote Bubs

If I understood correctly from the attached hearing transcript, KJ is not objecting the sale of catalogue, and seemingly Paris and Prince have not objected the sale either as their own legal representation was in that hearing. I'm glad to see that PPB have their own rep in legal proceeding and I assume the sale terms and anything going on was explained to them.

Another interesting tidbit was that appearantly sony wasn't going to renew the loan.

Overall, I found transcript from the July hearing really interesting and enlightening in terms what was going on with catalogue sale and how well PPB are informed regarding the estate issues.

_____

Can you explain something to this. What was talked in the July-Hearing?

Quote Bubs

_____

Can you explain something to this. What was talked in the July-Hearing?
I'd like to hear too. Don't recall reading this.

Them Radar bastards, that link posted on page 3 to radar pdf file doesn't work anymore, it takes you to their tabloid shit:mat:

@Annita, did you see/read the whole documents on pdf file that radar posted?
At the end of it, there was transcript attached from the hearing held on July in which the estate attorneys, PPB attorneys and Anthony and his mother was present.

I wonder if somebody saved it somewhere as I found it very interesting? If I don't find it by tomorrow morning, I'll try to remember everything and write it for you.

NO I did not read it but I think it`s in Tweets Nimue9 posted.

Last edited:
Them Radar bastards, that link posted on page 3 to radar pdf file doesn't work anymore, it takes you to their tabloid shit:mat:

@Annita, did you see/read the whole documents on pdf file that radar posted?
At the end of it, there was transcript attached from the hearing held on July in which the estate attorneys, PPB attorneys and Anthony and his mother was present.

I wonder if somebody saved it somewhere as I found it very interesting? If I don't find it by tomorrow morning, I'll try to remember everything and write it for you.

Here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/anthonyjacksoncomplaint

Thanks I think Anthony is :crazy and I :fortuneteller: that this will get thrown out :rofl:

@Respect77 can you also post the sections where every lawyer of Kathrine and the kids is asked if there is a objection about the.

I think it would also be good to post it in Sony/ATV-sale thread because there were many users who posted the kids have no say in it.

@Respect77 can you also post the sections where every lawyer of Kathrine and the kids is asked if there is a objection about the.

I think it would also be good to post it in Sony/ATV-sale thread because there were many users who posted the kids have no say in it.

I haven't read it all yet, so I am not sure what you are referring to, but I posted the full document above, so you can post whatever part you want from it.

When you scroll down this twitter link you can see them. The tweets she posted for 14 hours.
https://twitter.com/Nimue9

She posted the sections and also the law-firms who represents the kids. I would do it but I don`t know how I can post images in this forum.

Yes, it would be handy if you Respect could post the whole exchange (from top to bottom) of July meeting so people can see/read it themselves.

Ok. So these are the legal representatives/lawyers of the kids and Katherine.

CrW9vTqWEAAySZN.jpg

And here are some trascript extracts.

CrXMgEIXgAAQ4qb.jpg

CrXPcYtWAAAReTk.jpg

Judge Beckloff talking to Anthony's mother:

CrX-wDGWgAA3-_A.jpg

CrYSmNBVUAAMkUF.jpg

CrYS0mxUsAEulJ2.jpg

CrYWqIlWgAAB9fw.jpg

The Judge ruling

CrYbF0fWgAAda_k.jpg

From the complaint. Anthony's real problem.

CrZVzN3WAAAYYml.jpg

CrZWB-BWEAADjTa.jpg

Thanks respect. Intresting reading. Didnt randy go off on one over saying they didnt want the cat sold? Mind you imo a red herring

Yes, it would be handy if you Respect could post the whole exchange (from top to bottom) of July meeting so people can see/read it themselves.

The transcript of the hearing is in the document I posted, starting on Page 86. It's many pages. It is easier if people who are interested download the file and read it than for me to post dozens of pages here in screen caps.

I have a feeling Randy is behind all of this!

They are not connected. Anthony and Randy are both delusional, but each pursues its own agenda.

The Court: Do you understand hon you're just sort of making this up?
Ms Debra Jackson: I'm not making it up, your honour.
The Court:Well, then you don't have any of the facts.

:giggle:
The judge was very patient with both of them and so was the estate attorney.
I'm going to start using it for some of my replies to certain people:cheeky:

They are not connected. Anthony and Randy are both delusional, but each pursues its own agenda.

True. If find Anthony's claim about fake will funny because at the same time he doesn't want to lose his position as beneficiary if will is fake. It does't make any sense:scratch:

https://twitter.com/AnthonyJJackson?lang=en
Seemingly he can cross off demands for a car as he is showing off his Mercedes on his May 20 post.
That leave only money for company and house (as MJ intended):smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
True. If find Anthony's claim about fake will funny because at the same time he doesn't want to lose his position as beneficiary if will is fake. It does't make any sense
----------

I think its called trying to have your cake and eat it

The Judge needed a lot of patience. LOL.

So did Cohen, but Wetzman was a bit snarky for my liking. I guess he has dealt with so many Billie Jeans and other kind to claims that his patience was running thin:D
I found their calculations quite funny.
Catalogue was going to be sold for 750 mil.
Tax dept 500 mil.
Paying back Sony loan.

-loan amount
leaves the estate in bankruptcy:)

Back