Michael paid for Temptation Furneral in 1991!!

I'd like to know if any of those students who were the recipients of his Kindness through his donations for The United Negro College Fund; Know that it was Michael Jackson who paid for their Education.

As someone had posted earlier, I also remember something about MJ giving Little Richard back his rights to his own Music from the Sony Catalogue. I had almost forgotten about that, because the media DID NOT make a big deal out of it but it was reported. That was a Major gesture of Michael to do that!

How many people, even people with money, would pay for someone elses funeral.

It was practically unheard of when it happened, which is why the radio DJ's made such a big deal out of it, which they should have. I remember them playing alot of MJ AND jACKSON 5 music in that segment after they initially talked about him paying for David Ruffin's funeral.

They DJ's were in total awe, it was apparent to any listener.

Your post made me smile spider-man. The first smile I've had all day. Thank You.

****************An act of Generosity and Respect*****************

For those who maybe too young to remember:

Did you know in 1991 Michael paid for the furneral and reportedly the burial of one of the Temptations Lead Singers, David Ruffin?

I definitely remember David Ruffin, however I had no idea that Michael took care of his funeral arrangements. Just goes to show how caring he was. I reallyyyy miss him :depressed:

I can only imagine how many young people he sent to college. Can you imagine that? If you were one of the recipients of his giving and recieved a degree all because he cared enough to give and share what he had to make sure your dreams came true so you would have a solid future ?

Michael was passionate about learning so it makes sense that he would want to help others. However, good stories like that don't sell newspapers or get people tuning in to a TV station.

Michael was a great man....sadly they both died at the age of 50. Would that have been a great duet?

Michael was just a giving person. Anybody who knew mike knew of this. Mike was just one giving person. Strong and true. I'm glad that he is finallly enjoying peace and quite somewhere in the dark. I love you mike. I know your teaching 2pac how to moonwalk lmao.

Yeah I heard about this. Michael was so caring. I miss him so much. He really did have a good heart.

Michael was a great man....sadly they both died at the age of 50. Would that have been a great duet?

Yep, thats very ironic and sad that they both passed away at age 50.

Who ever would've thought.....

Back