Michael: The REAL Story Behind The Album

:lol:

Mike singing trough a PVC (plastic pipe as I get it) is so funny. - And yet so believable.

MJ said - "I like to put sounds under the microscope and manipulate the sound of it"

So yes - he always wanted to make sounds a different way and he always did so.

MJ was a genius - and s genius think out of the box.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he would do something like that. We all know that he was always in search of new sounds and every musician who worked with him said that Michael made them go and find all kinds of sounds.

I am thinking now at 'Mind is the magic' track... he was making music there by hitting in pipes, in pots and such, breaking glass etc :tease:

I'm pretty sure that doing vocals through a PVC pipe is something that MJ did on the Thriller album

I can believe michael is in BN, kyhu and monster

but what is with All i need?? it doesnt sound like mjs magics voice -.-

Well ,another day didnt leak in 2008,one would think they would do a little bit of fact checking
He must have used pvc for breaking news as well cos the voice on both tracks sound the same,LMAO.

So, they are now resorting to a cute "sang through PVC pipe that's why it doesn't sound like Michael" story...?

Where are the snippets of him singing them before production? rough cuts, the extensive notes he wrote? where are the reports from the audiologists? why are adlibs from other songs featured? why do they need to overproduce the songs? why not release the fantastic genuine songs like BG? where is any proof that it's Michael? oh, that's right, there isn't any!

i want to hear him in the songs, so badly, but i dont and no amount of crud from the estate/sony is gonna change my mind until there is evidence, facts and proof, not just this guff they keep releasing.

Being lied to like this is an embarrassment.

Dear damien,

Accepting seems to be hard for you, but please let people enjoy the Cascio tracks and stop fake allegations if you have no arguments (you yourself not being able to recognize MJ is not a valid argument, it's a theory at its best).

Korgnex,

Being able to recognise Michael is surely the minimum we can expact from these songs?

We all want to believe it, but no proof has been provided and the fact remains that the other leaked songs are clearly him, with no doubt, and are of better quality.

With respect

It is MJ in BN, KYHU and Monster. - Accept it and move on.

Damien Shields:

As i mentioned in my very first post on here, You should make Your mind up.

And as a person who has some influence on other people & fans in MJJC & MaxJax you should, at long last, get a grip and STOP posting this negative ish, which is without any substance!

@Korgnex:
Thank You for speaking up!

@czechstar:
The evidence are the words from the Estate & from Sony!
There is no need to present further evidence. They went on great lengths by putting this new & detailed statement out.
They even mentioned "british Tabloid" & that moron who claimed he was paid from bahrain!

If You want the evidence hit you with full power, take a good attorney AND SUE THE ESTATE & SONY!
And the evidence will hit You hard in your face!

Last edited:
Enough of the negativity already!

Let's enjoy!

10 great songs!! - 100 % Michael

We all want to believe it, but no proof has been provided and the fact remains that the other leaked songs are clearly him, with no doubt, and are of better quality.

That's simply. The other tracks are typical studio recordings that Michael put his soul into, their production is superb and the songs are finished.

"We all want to believe it"? Okay, I assume you maybe want it, yes.

But from what "damien" or "tristan" & others are writing, I would say: No, they don't want it to be Michael. They don't like what Teddy Riley, Neff-U etc. have made with the songs, they don't like the production, they call it crappy. And they think the inserted ad-libs from older tracks would be a sign of fake, but it's a sign of fragmentariness.

They don't want to accept that Michael can be imperfect and they deny the existence of rough recordings that were done with the Cascios. They think it's fake because earlier demos or "Hold My Hand" don't sound like this. That's right, but they forgot about how these vocals were recorded.

I can understand their doubts though. But what I CANNOT understand is that they really want to associate these recordings with Jason Malachi.
They're saying they have listened to every song by Jason and still they can't distinguish between rough vocal takes (Cascio tracks) by MJ that have been heavily overworked for inclusion on "Michael" and the songs by Jason.

With all respect, the association with Malachi is the biggest BS ever claimed by fans. It's the only thing why I'm getting emotionally about the whole situation sometimes. I personally don't want to read anything more about the Jason guy.

Not only have I informed about him some years ago to stop the false tagging on youTube & Co., now I have to cope with the situation that some fans really think Sony, the MJ Estate and/or the Cascios would cooperate with this little underground "star" that is only known on some MJ forums.

Well, that's my take on this issue as an audio expert. Some (yeah, a few people) are saying I would have lost my credibility.
I would say I have retained and ensured my professional objectivity.

I agree Korgnex... some seem fans of this Malachi guy.... I've listened to couple of songs back in the day Mamacita was put on MJ sites. From then to today I didn't pay attention to this guy.

I dunno how fans of Michael Jackson can know all the songs that guy did. :smilerolleyes:The only explanation I can find is that they are also fans of Malachi and that they are promoting him on Michael Jackson boards. Some others fall for this too, and without even wanting, are continuing this silly promotion even more.

Sad but true. Brilliant move for this Malachi guy, though...

Unless proof is provided otherwise, I'm going to trust that it is MJ on the Cascio tracks. Faking them not only makes no sense, I don't believe the Cascio's, Sony and The Estate would get involved in doing and covering up something like that, when they could have used other unreleased MJ tracks. They obviously believe they are genuine, which probably means they are. I see no reason for the Cascio's to betray MJ now of all times. They never did before.

The only evidence would be footage of Michael himself recording the Cascio tracks in a studio

But that ain't happening

I am happy that Damien has the balls to speak the truth (unlike Smooth) and it is not coincidence that some people that don't hear Michael in the Cascio tracks are people with whom I have been discussing at the 2000 Watts section regarding quality of videos, remastering, vinyls etc.

Analogue was wise when he wrote (the next day after BN was out) , that this situation truly is a good way to separate the .... from the .....

I am so sick of the "If you believe it's MJ then you're not a true fan" garbage. Give it a rest! Your opinion is no more valid than ours.

Finally!! More statements to back up what they already said! This article is all the proof I need, but seeing as some people still like to cause distress in other fans by belittling this evidence, then this shall probably be my post in a long while.

I am so sick of the "If you believe it's MJ then you're not a true fan" garbage. Give it a rest! Your opinion is no more valid than ours.

Of course. But I still have an opinion

Of course. But I still have an opinion
Insulting other members is not just voicing your opinion. If you don't believe it's MJ, fine, but that doesn't make people who do believe it's MJ any less of a fan.

Insulting other members is not just voicing your opinion. If you don't believe it's MJ, fine, but that doesn't make people who do believe it's MJ any less of a fan.

I didn't do that Nova, feel free to report me if you think I have. I am very cautious on how I write my posts. You are easily insulted on your own

I didn't do that Nova, feel free to report me if you think I have. I am very cautious on how I write my posts. You are easily insulted on your own

cleverly masked:

that this situation truly is a good way to separate the .... from the .....

let's have more respect for each other, thanks

Yes you did and I have reported you for it.

"vocals through a PVC pipe"
What a stupid excuse!
Why should Michael sing through a PVC pipe?
That is getting ridiculous!

They don't want to accept that Michael can be imperfect and they deny the existence of rough recordings that were done with the Cascios. They think it's fake because earlier demos or "Hold My Hand" don't sound like this. That's right, but they forgot about how these vocals were recorded.

cleverly masked:

let's have more respect for each other, thanks

Yes let's but let's also respect MJ at this time mr audio expert. Believing it is MJ sounding like this at the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks is at least disrespectful.

I'm just laughing atm. Yesterday I said he sounds like he was singing through a plastic bag and today I read this. LMAO

The valid point is if you don't like the Cascio tracks then there is a little thing called "NEXT" or "SKIP" on your CD players. It's that simple people, I don't like the fact that there is controversy over these tracks but it's not going to stop me from buying the CD for the 7 other great songs on the album.

Let's keep an open mind everyone.

wow! what a truly amazing document.

I am in awe at the incredible quality of spin that is being served. This doc puts Howard W's original protestations to shame!

pfff, more garbage for the gullible

Back