Michael viral (positive) tweet thread

I’m not sure about the colors myself especially MJ’s red costume looks really bright. But I really love that I can now see the details of the fantastic make up on the zombies. The lighting also shines, that blue ish hue is great.

I’m going to mention an old zombie film. A complete B movie, meaning low budget and there it works to have a worn out look because perhaps otherwise it would take the atmosphere out of the film. The movie is “children shouldn’t play with dead things”. It is not a great film, the acting is questionable, the plot is non existent, the dialogue is even worse yet the film is awesome to watch.

Thriller actually works in both ways. You can watch it in HD and be impressed by the make up and choreography ( you can now actually see the other dancers move) or you watch the old VHS print because it is creepier.

Yeah... he was a real let down, wasn't he? It makes me sad. Poor Michael.
His comments on Michael, I never liked. But what was objectively his fault on the twilight zone movie set, that's what I truly find him hateable for. Completely despicable in a lotta ways, and way more cancelable. MJ had sleepovers with kids? Well John Landis killed kids. Straight up, he is a murderer who never served time. Like Alec Baldwin travesty X 22.

His son is a real piece of work too. What an awful legacy all together.

His comments on Michael, I never liked. But what was objectively his fault on the twilight zone movie set, that's what I truly find him hateable for. Completely despicable in a lotta ways, and way more cancelable. MJ had sleepovers with kids? Well John Landis killed kids. Straight up, he is a murderer who never served time. Like Alec Baldwin travesty X 22.

I.....

must have blocked this out???

Because now that I'm hearing it again, I feel like I knew this at one point. But WOW. That is insane. Holy... well speaking of Alec Baldwin, it looks like he is getting charged so... (not to derail into that)

I have no idea who is son is. Oh man. I'm really shaken up by this! I really totally forgot this was a thing, but what a thing to forget! How awful :(

OMG

Never heard of this before.

I don’t have a viral tweet but I have an idea on how to get some to go viral or tik tok so use the scene from leaving Neverland where they use Brett Barnes and claim he was abused and then put the clips from the interview with the MJ cast where Brett says he wasn’t and do the same for Macaulay Culkin and tag it MJINNocent !

1 minute ago

Back